The real face of voter fraud

Just like progressive saying there’s no such thing as illegal aliens... Priceless
Thre is no such thing as "illegal aliens". We are to refer to them as "undocumented immigrants" or preferrably "dreamers".
Lol
Yep, unfortunately
Political correctness dictates that, Commonsense says they are fucking worthless criminals.

did I mention how much I love watching dems and repubes fight over who is more corrupt???

I hope the real americans see this and declare them both terrorist groups and ban them from humanity

While you're at it, why don't you rope yourself a unicorn and ride it to Atlantis? :cuckoo:
somebody had their KOO-KOO puffs this morning didnt they????

did I mention how much I love watching dems and repubes fight over who is more corrupt???

I hope the real americans see this and declare them both terrorist groups and ban them from humanity

While you're at it, why don't you rope yourself a unicorn and ride it to Atlantis? :cuckoo:

I suppose you did.
nahhh I'm a cheerios guy

The real face of voter fraud is red, not blue. More details emerge in the North Carolina election case.

North Carolina 9th District voter fraud scandal: new evidence emerges - Vox

Just like a cheating spouse, republicans are prone to accusing others of crimes they commit themselves.
This is not voter fraud this election fraud. Much much worse.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) suggested on the Senate floor Tuesday morning that Democrats were to blame for a recent case of substantial election fraud in North Carolina that benefited a GOP House candidate.

McConnell’s comments come just days after the bipartisan North Carolina Board of Elections unanimously ordered a new congressional election for the seat that Republican Mark Harris led by 905 votes after November’s contest. State investigators found substantial evidence a Harris operative hired people to collect absentee ballots from voters ― which is illegal in the state ― and to falsely sign as witnesses on those ballots. One of the employees also testified that the operation involved opening unsealed ballots and filling out down-ballot races.

Harris, who agreed the election was tainted and called for a new contest, insisted that he didn’t know the operative was engaged in wrongdoing, but state investigators presented evidence he was warned.

Over the last decade, Democrats have pushed back on GOP voting restrictions like voter identification, saying that voter fraud is extremely rare and that the measures do more to prevent eligible voters from casting a ballot than they do to prevent nefarious activity. Voter ID would not have prevented the absentee ballot fraud that took place in North Carolina, but McConnell said Democratic opposition to measures like it had enabled what took place.

The Republicans are blaming the Democrats for Republican voter fraud.

Priceless! :lol:
Lol
Just like progressive saying there’s no such thing as illegal aliens... Priceless

Or how you won't go after illegal employers who hire undocumented workers.
Yeah, close down those mother fucking employers who use illegals and some regular Joes, that way you can put more US citizens out of a job also. Way to marginalize the illegal alien problem, as you fuckers on the left always do..

I suppose you did.
nahhh I'm a cheerios guy

Bacon and eggs for me.

The real face of voter fraud is red, not blue. More details emerge in the North Carolina election case.

Just like a cheating spouse, republicans are prone to accusing others of crimes they commit themselves.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) suggested on the Senate floor Tuesday morning that Democrats were to blame for a recent case of substantial election fraud in North Carolina that benefited a GOP House candidate.

McConnell’s comments come just days after the bipartisan North Carolina Board of Elections unanimously ordered a new congressional election for the seat that Republican Mark Harris led by 905 votes after November’s contest. State investigators found substantial evidence a Harris operative hired people to collect absentee ballots from voters ― which is illegal in the state ― and to falsely sign as witnesses on those ballots. One of the employees also testified that the operation involved opening unsealed ballots and filling out down-ballot races.

Harris, who agreed the election was tainted and called for a new contest, insisted that he didn’t know the operative was engaged in wrongdoing, but state investigators presented evidence he was warned.

Over the last decade, Democrats have pushed back on GOP voting restrictions like voter identification, saying that voter fraud is extremely rare and that the measures do more to prevent eligible voters from casting a ballot than they do to prevent nefarious activity. Voter ID would not have prevented the absentee ballot fraud that took place in North Carolina, but McConnell said Democratic opposition to measures like it had enabled what took place.

Lol

That’s why we need an secure border, Currently we have a wide-open southern border with no border security.

Well first of all the wall is a waste of time and money and won't work.

Especially if we start cracking down on illegal employers the way we did until Reagan stopped enforcing the law.

And Bush 2 too

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the HomelandSecurity Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

So why did GW Bush stop work site enforcement? Oh yea, back then it was cool to hire illegals. Well it's not anymore so lets start going after illegal employers again. Then watch the illegal workers pack up and go home.

You want to try something that doesn't work first? Why not try what we are suggesting first? Or ever? Why won't you go after illegal employers? Have you heard once Trump talk about going after illegal employers? Oh yea I forgot he's one of them.

Donald Trump companies ignoring E-Verify, hiring illegal immigrants

Lol

That’s why we need an secure border, Currently we have a wide-open southern border with no border security.

Especially if we start cracking down on illegal employers the way we did until Reagan stopped enforcing the law.

And Bush 2 too

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the HomelandSecurity Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

So why did GW Bush stop work site enforcement? Oh yea, back then it was cool to hire illegals. Well it's not anymore so lets start going after illegal employers again. Then watch the illegal workers pack up and go home.

You want to try something that doesn't work first? Why not try what we are suggesting first? Or ever? Why won't you go after illegal employers? Have you heard once Trump talk about going after illegal employers? Oh yea I forgot he's one of them.

If we’re going to have a wide-open southern border and no border security like we currently have... Just let the illegal aliens live in the shadows and go on the way they are

Lol

And Bush 2 too

If we’re going to have a wide-open southern border and no border security like we currently have... Just let the illegal aliens live in the shadows and go on the way they are

That's a fucking stupid thing to say but ok.

Switzerland has no wall surrounding it. But if you go to Switzerland and try to get someone to hire you then you will have to prove you work there.

You know what? We should just do away with Everify then too if we aren't going to build a wall.

In fact do away with laws on immigration altogether if we aren't going to build a wall.

Even though we didn't need a wall until Reagan changed how things worked in this country.

His 1986 amnesty program, combined with his aggressive war on organized labor (begun in 1981), in effect told both employers and non-citizens that there would be few penalties and many rewards to increasing the US labor pool (and thus driving down wages) with undocumented immigrants. A million people a year continued to come across our southern border, but they stopped returning to Latin America every fall because instead of seasonal work they were able to find permanent jobs.

The magnet drawing them? Illegal Employers.

I really have no interest in debating with someone who can never see the other sides point. If you can't even acknowledge what I am saying is true and you will just stubbornly cry build me my wall, then really fuck the fuck off.

Lol

And Bush 2 too

Switzerland has no wall surrounding it. But if you go to Switzerland and try to get someone to hire you then you will have to prove you work there.

You know what? We should just do away with Everify then too if we aren't going to build a wall.

In fact do away with laws on immigration altogether if we aren't going to build a wall.

Even though we didn't need a wall until Reagan changed how things worked in this country.

His 1986 amnesty program, combined with his aggressive war on organized labor (begun in 1981), in effect told both employers and non-citizens that there would be few penalties and many rewards to increasing the US labor pool (and thus driving down wages) with undocumented immigrants. A million people a year continued to come across our southern border, but they stopped returning to Latin America every fall because instead of seasonal work they were able to find permanent jobs.

I really have no interest in debating with someone who can never see the other sides point. If you can't even acknowledge what I am saying is true and you will just stubbornly cry build me my wall, then really fuck the fuck off.
That’s why I say we obviously have a wide-open southern border, illegal aliens cost this country billions of dollars every year. They would not be flooding in if we had any border security at all. Till we get real border security, let it stay the way it is, let them little fuckers live in the shadows. We might as well capitalize on the cheap labor...

Lol

And Bush 2 too

You know in 2006 Republicans were crying for a wall or fence? When did you jump on the wall bandwagon? Because this op ed I'm sharing is from 2006. Reclaiming the Issues: "It's an Illegal Employer Problem"

I don't remember any Republican on USMB from 2008-2012 saying one word about needing a wall. How come now it is a national emergency? Do you see my point? There were Republicans in 2006 that said we need a wall or fence, you weren't convinced then. Then I don't recall any Republicans telling Obama to build a fence in 2009 or 2010. Do you? So then why now is it a sudden national emergency? Especially when border crossings are way down.

This came from that Op Ed I posted: Proof that this simple reality is ignored in our media (much to the delight of Republicans) is everywhere you look. For example, check out a series of national polls on illegal immigration done over the past year at www.pollingreport.com/immigration.htm. A typical poll question is like this one from an NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll conducted in June, 2006:

"When it comes to the immigration bill, the Senate and the House of Representatives disagree with one another about what should be done on the issue of illegal immigration.

"Many in the House of Representatives favor strengthening security at the borders, including building a seven-hundred-mile fence along the border with Mexico to help keep illegal immigrants from entering the United States, and they favor deporting immigrants who are already in the United States illegally.

"Many in the Senate favor strengthening security at the borders, including building a three-hundred-and-seventy-mile fence along the border with Mexico to help keep illegal immigrants from entering the United States, and they favor a guest worker program to allow illegal immigrants who have jobs and who have been here for more than two years to remain in the United States.

"Which of these approaches would you prefer?"

The question: "Or would you prefer companies that employ undocumented workers be severely fined or put out of business?" wasn't even asked. The word "employer" appears nowhere in any of the questions in that poll. Nor is it in the CBS News immigration poll. Or in the Associated Press immigration poll. Or in the Fox News immigration poll.

Liberal media my ass.

Lol

And Bush 2 too

You know in 2006 Republicans were crying for a wall or fence? When did you jump on the wall bandwagon? Because this op ed I'm sharing is from 2006. Reclaiming the Issues: "It's an Illegal Employer Problem"

I don't remember any Republican on USMB from 2008-2012 saying one word about needing a wall. How come now it is a national emergency? Do you see my point? There were Republicans in 2006 that said we need a wall or fence, you weren't convinced then. Then I don't recall any Republicans telling Obama to build a fence in 2009 or 2010. Do you? So then why now is it a sudden national emergency? Especially when border crossings are way down.

This came from that Op Ed I posted: Proof that this simple reality is ignored in our media (much to the delight of Republicans) is everywhere you look. For example, check out a series of national polls on illegal immigration done over the past year at www.pollingreport.com/immigration.htm. A typical poll question is like this one from an NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll conducted in June, 2006:

"When it comes to the immigration bill, the Senate and the House of Representatives disagree with one another about what should be done on the issue of illegal immigration.

"Many in the House of Representatives favor strengthening security at the borders, including building a seven-hundred-mile fence along the border with Mexico to help keep illegal immigrants from entering the United States, and they favor deporting immigrants who are already in the United States illegally.

"Many in the Senate favor strengthening security at the borders, including building a three-hundred-and-seventy-mile fence along the border with Mexico to help keep illegal immigrants from entering the United States, and they favor a guest worker program to allow illegal immigrants who have jobs and who have been here for more than two years to remain in the United States.

The question: "Or would you prefer companies that employ undocumented workers be severely fined or put out of business?" wasn't even asked. The word "employer" appears nowhere in any of the questions in that poll. Nor is it in the CBS News immigration poll. Or in the Associated Press immigration poll. Or in the Fox News immigration poll.

Liberal media my ass.
With the economy picking up, The wide-open southern border with no border security. And all these Central Americans leaving their fucked up countries for no good reason.
Shit is going to happen.
I guess there is nothing wrong with letting them live in the shadows providing cheap labor, expendable labor.
The crime will gravitate to urban America… So be it

And Bush 2 too

Liberal media my ass.
With the economy picking up, The wide-open southern border with no border security. And all these Central Americans leaving their fucked up countries for no good reason.
Shit is going to happen.
I guess there is nothing wrong with letting them live in the shadows providing cheap labor, expendable labor.

The other day I heard this:
The wall gets most of the attention, but Trump's push for border security includes more than just 234 miles of additional physical barriers. Besides the $5.7 billion Trump wants for the barriers, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security is asking for $4.2 billion to expand detention space and $563 million to hire 75 more immigration judges, plus another $782 million to hire an additional 2,750 Border Patrol agents and immigration officers.

Now this might actually work. He can put up some barriers in places that illegals are known to cross. Not a bad idea. And he can hire more border patrol agents.

A holistic solution makes sense. You continuously repeating the line "build the wall" wouldn't do shit.

And how many agents does it take to patrol the border? Seems like if we have plenty now.

This authorization nearly doubled the Border Patrol manpower from 11,000 to 20,000 agents by 2010. As of 2016, roughly half of the agents are Latino Americans.

And Trump wants to add 2750 more? How many agents does it take to patrol the border?

Basically 2000 mile southern border. Don't you think 22,700 agents can patrol the border?

Have you ever considered since all Mexicans are rapists and murderers the hispanic border wall agents are corrupt and will allow illegals in? Of course they will.

What a waste of money and time.

And Bush 2 too

Liberal media my ass.
Shit is going to happen.
I feel sorry for dipshits who toss out red herrings about Mexicans in a topic about Republican voter fraud.

Sad.

Lol

Yeah, close down those mother fucking employers who use illegals and some regular Joes, that way you can put more US citizens out of a job also. Way to marginalize the illegal alien problem, as you fuckers on the left always do..
Hey dumbass!!!!!

They wouldn't come here if they couldn't work.

And Bush 2 too

That’s why I say we obviously have a wide-open southern border, illegal aliens cost this country billions of dollars every year. They would not be flooding in if we had any border security at all. Till we get real border security, let it stay the way it is, let them little fuckers live in the shadows. We might as well capitalize on the cheap labor...
Trump and ice could start raiding companies tomorrow if he wanted to. Who in Congress would complain publically? Who would start defending illegal employers.

Let me guess. They gave us fake id

Fuck that. You knew they were illegally working for you.

The republican owned farm that employed mollie tibbetts murderer didn’t use everify. At first they said they did but had to change and say they used another way. Fuck them close down their business. Fine them heavily.

I hope this is why trumps getting rid of all his illegals. Because he is going to start raiding illegal employers. But that’s probably wishful thinking

Crepitus, are you for voter id's?

Or do you want to cheat?
That's a deflection, and not a very good one at that. ID would have changed nothing in this case.

I see you won't answer the question..

We all know you libtards support cheating.

Really??? Is that the hill you want to die on?

That excuse, that it violated rules, has already proven to be false. The North Carolina Election has already been overturned due to massive election fraud, so don't even try that bullshit.

Crepitus, are you for voter id's?

Or do you want to cheat?
That's a deflection, and not a very good one at that. ID would have changed nothing in this case.

I see you won't answer the question..

We all know you libtards support cheating.

Really??? Is that the hill you want to die on?

That excuse, that it violated rules, has already proven to be false. The North Carolina Election has already been overturned due to massive election fraud, so don't even try that bullshit.

The jig is up....

Everyone with a brain knows you demorats cheat..

Just ask Crazy Bernie...…...

Look at the Broward County Supervisor of Elections, that is the face of voter faud. Democrat, Progressive liberal.
Except that she isn't. There were no charges, no indictments, no invalidated elections.

So nice try but "swing and a miss". Lol
She lost her job removed from office and in now being investigated so you could say the jury is out.

Forum List

Back