The real GOAT

I remember George Blanda playing at that age. But he was barely serviceable at that age while Brady is in MVP contention.
I have seen other QBs play in their 40’s but they are usually backups
Brady is in another world

Steve Deberg, lol. He was a hanger-on. And he was Joe Montana's tutor, so to speak.

1. Montana
  2. Unitas
  3. Stabler
  4. Starr
  5. Marino
  6. Elway
  7. Dawson
  8. Farve
  9. Tarkington
  10. Bobby Douglas

OK
I thought you were serious
You can add the careers of two or three from your list and they don’t approach Brady’s career accomplishments

Championships are a team accomplishment.
Yes we know that and these teams are very close talent wise. Then it comes down to the end of the season. Crunch time. Who's hands are the ball in? Who's throwing the ball to these receivers? Who gets benched or traded if they don't win? The QB.

Yes, it's a team sport. Brady was in NE, he won. He went to another team, and won again, in his freakin 40's, again. For a 7th time.

And it's a long game. Brady has been able to last this long which factors in to how he won 7 times. Let's see if Mahomes plays as long. If not, maybe he was a better qb in his short career. But if I'm a owner, I want a guy like Brady who will play for me for 30 years injury free. That has to count for something.

Let's not forget one year he lost the Superbowl and his team was freakin undefeated. He should have 8 rings for fuck sakes. Wasn't Randy Moss on that team? That explains the loss. LOL.

In the final 2 minutes of every game, it's all about the QB. It's his job to get it over the goal line. Are you saying you could put any decent QB on the Bills and they'd win because they are the most talented team? I don't think so. I think you WANT Josh Allen as your QB. So championships are not a team thing. You either have a championship QB or you do not.

Let's consider this. Every QB that has 1 championship is lucky and yes, they won because they were on a great team. But 7 championships? You're suggesting Tom Brady didn't win a lot of those championships with his arm? HA!!!

Kelly is the only quarterback in NFL history to lead his team to four consecutive Super Bowls. But he never won. That's on him.

Yes we know that and these teams are very close talent wise. Then it comes down to the end of the season. Crunch time. Who's hands are the ball in? Who's throwing the ball to these receivers? Who gets benched or traded if they don't win? The QB.

Yes, it's a team sport. Brady was in NE, he won. He went to another team, and won again, in his freakin 40's, again. For a 7th time.

And it's a long game. Brady has been able to last this long which factors in to how he won 7 times. Let's see if Mahomes plays as long. If not, maybe he was a better qb in his short career. But if I'm a owner, I want a guy like Brady who will play for me for 30 years injury free. That has to count for something.

Let's not forget one year he lost the Superbowl and his team was freakin undefeated. He should have 8 rings for fuck sakes. Wasn't Randy Moss on that team? That explains the loss. LOL.

In the final 2 minutes of every game, it's all about the QB. It's his job to get it over the goal line. Are you saying you could put any decent QB on the Bills and they'd win because they are the most talented team? I don't think so. I think you WANT Josh Allen as your QB. So championships are not a team thing. You either have a championship QB or you do not.

Let's consider this. Every QB that has 1 championship is lucky and yes, they won because they were on a great team. But 7 championships? You're suggesting Tom Brady didn't win a lot of those championships with his arm? HA!!!

Kelly is the only quarterback in NFL history to lead his team to four consecutive Super Bowls. But he never won. That's on him.
Brady's team got the shit beat out of them in '85.

Championships are a team accomplishment.
So how do you rate QB's? This should be interesting.

Keep in mind this fact. When a QB's team sucks, they may throw for a lot of yards that don't mean shit because the defense is playing soft. So if winning isn't something that you value, what do you value? 1st downs? 1st downs picked up with 5 or more yards to go? Rushing yards? Flair? How are you judging these QB's if not by how much they win?

So how do you rate QB's? This should be interesting.

Keep in mind this fact. When a QB's team sucks, they may throw for a lot of yards that don't mean shit because the defense is playing soft. So if winning isn't something that you value, what do you value? 1st downs? 1st downs picked up with 5 or more yards to go? Rushing yards? Flair? How are you judging these QB's if not by how much they win?

Ask him after his next four beers - he might change his answer, beer by beer, lol.

Brady's team got the shit beat out of them in '85.
Brady won 7 and lost 3 superbowls right?

I love it when people bash him for losing Superbowls. While Aaron Rogers and Mahomes were sitting at home with their peckers in their hands wishing they were there.

Ask him after his next four beers - he might change his answer, beer by beer, lol.
Consider every team plays against Tom Brady like they are playing the Superbowl. Meanwhile it's just another Sunday to him. He's getting every team's best every week. Poor guy.

Aaron Rogers gets to play Detroit twice a year. Minnesota too. Sometimes even the Bears suck. Weak division.

Look at QBs like Montana, Bradshaw, Starr, Aikman that won multiple Championships.

They all took a core of great players, HOFs, that they took to multiple championships

Brady never had a core of great players around him that he could win with
Belechick would trade Brady’s favorite receivers and running backs and make him win with a new group

Forum List

Back