The real joke of Obamacare

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
Sticker shock often follows insurance cancellation | General Headlines | Comcast

The Griffins, who live near Philadelphia, pay $770 monthly for their soon-to-be-terminated health care plan with a $2,500 deductible. The cheapest plan they found on their state insurance exchange was a so-called bronze plan charging a $1,275 monthly premium with deductibles totaling $12,700. It covers only providers in Pennsylvania, so the couple, who live near Delaware, won't be able to see doctors they've used for more than a decade.

"We're buying insurance that we will never use and can't possibly ever benefit from. We're basically passing on a benefit to other people who are not otherwise able to buy basic insurance," said Griffin, who is retired from running an information technology company.

We all just got F@@ked by Obama and his thugs, may I have another sir ..:eusa_whistle:

Good thing you started tet another Obamacare thread ... I can't get enough!

There was no privision in the insurance policy for out of network? odd.

That is one story...one of the people that got through on the website. Lucky them.

People are going to get angry. We may be hearing...I'm angry as hell and I'm not going to take it any more!!...who's going to pay then?

(Sing to the "Mickey Mouse" Club Theme Song:)

D-E-M

O-C-R

A-T-S YES! YES THEY WILL PAY!!

“Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others. ”

“Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others. ”

What's more, is if you take from one place, you invariably are lacking now somewhere else.
Spoken like a true leftist jackass that belives in the ZERO SUM GAME. The PIE is FINITE...when it isn't. MAKE a larger pie you dolt. Unfortunately asswipes as YOU are in power that prohibit the bakers of this economy to make a larger pie...especially yer buddy...the Fake CINC...Obama that wishes to destroy all he surveys...and YOU encourage him...YOU BOTH belong in jail.

What's more, is if you take from one place, you invariably are lacking now somewhere else.
Spoken like a true leftist jackass that belives in the ZERO SUM GAME. The PIE is FINITE...when it isn't. MAKE a larger pie you dolt. Unfortunately asswipes as YOU are in power that prohibit the bakers of this economy to make a larger pie...especially yer buddy...the Fake CINC...Obama that wishes to destroy all he surveys...and YOU encourage him...YOU BOTH belong in jail.

????

Did you NOT see that I was in agreement with Double Tap?

Dude ... seriously; give it a rest.

????

DO YOU invariably UNDERSTAND what you wrote? I took the liberty of highlighting the heck out of it to wake you up.

????

DO YOU invariably UNDERSTAND what you wrote? I took the liberty of highlighting the heck out of it to wake you up.

Yes, that ... (rolls eyes) If you try to "fix" the economy by pumping money into it artifically, it does not work - a conservative talking point that I agree with.

????

????

Yes, that ... (rolls eyes) If you try to "fix" the economy by pumping money into it artifically, it does not work - a conservative talking point that I agree with.

????
I wasn't talking about the FED...that is a case for another thread. I am talking REGULATION...EPA...and other jackboot Government bureaus that have their boots on the neck of entrepeneurs, businesses that prohibit economic expansion? Making it too damned difficult to create jobs...EXPAND the tax base with more taxpayers...NO instead WE are treated to under 30 hours to avoid ObamaCare...PART TIME jobs being created over full time ones?

Again? The FED and their crimes are for another thread...and GOD help them when QE ceases...they had better hide for the damage they are doing.

????
I wasn't talking about the FED...that is a case for another thread. I am talking REGULATION...EPA...and other jackboot Government bureaus that have their boots on the neck of entrepeneurs, businesses that prohibit economic expansion? Making it too damned difficult to create jobs...EXPAND the tax base with more taxpayers...NO instead WE are treated to under 30 hours to avoid ObamaCare...PART TIME jobs being created over full time ones?

Again? The FED and their crimes are for another thread...and GOD help them when QE ceases...they had better hide for the damage they are doing.

Really? Who was talking to you? I was talking to someone else.

See, I really don't have anything to say to you ... I'm sorry that I ever talked to you in the first place. You call me every name in the book ON TOP of not knowing anything that I was attempting to discuss - It's actualy kind of embarassing.

Please go bother someone else with your third grade antics.

Thanks.

When I post examples of people who are going to benefit greatly from Obamacare, they are inevitably tossed off as isolated, anecdotal examples.

With that in mind, is it fair that we might do the same with the unverified btw isolated example in the OP?

Forum List

Back