Zone1 The Real Race Card

But you are an asshole-bigot.

I'm sorry, I can't take anything you say seriously with that screen name.

For those playing along at home, Google "Unkotare". Do not go to the image search. Trust me on this one.

Because you don't understand English very well.

I understand English just fine... even make money from my writing.

On the other hand, either someone misinformed you about what a Japanese word means, or you are into some truly sick stuff.

Your racist charts are garbage prepared by racists, and don't take into account 400 years of systematic racism.

You work on the assumption your social darwinist garbage that was rejected by the scientific community 50 years ago has merit because you keep reposting it. Tell me, does ONE major university support your Data? Just one. We are waiting.
Your bad arguments are not strengthened by repetition.

Unlike you, I don't need to be informed. Work on your first language before worrying about a second.

Again, I get paid for my writing, dummy.

You get paid to pretend to be teaching drones in a public school.

Also, tell us why you picked such a disgusting screen name?

Your bad arguments are not strengthened by repetition.

Please name one major institution of higher learning that endorses your race theories.

Just one. We'll wait.

Oh, wait. There aren't any? If fact, the ones who let cranks like Rushton and Murray get tenure have renounced their writings?

Naw, you see, I am trying to get to whatever deep-seated awful thing a black person did to Hector where he feels the need to constantly repost debunked and discredited racial theories to feel better about himself. I imagine it involved a great deal of humiliation.

I mean it must have been pretty awful. It's all he really talks about here, and he manages to bring every discussion around to his racist views.
If you must know, like a lot of whites, Orientals, Hispanics, and blacks I have been a victim of black criminals. I have never been a victim of white, Oriental, or Hispanic criminals.

On the other hand, I have known Negroes who were far better people than you are.

If you must know, like a lot of whites, Orientals, Hispanics, and blacks I have been a victim of black criminals. I have never been a victim of white, Oriental, or Hispanic criminals.

Well, you can maybe stop calling Asian people "Oriental." That would be a good start.

Criminals come from all races. We Americans don't want to address the underlying causes, so it's something we have to live with. Being an urban dweller, I've been the victim of crimes, including one assault and several burglaries. I don't let it obsess my life.

So the mean black man hurt you once, and you are on a never-ending quest to get them back by hiding on message boards and saying mean stuff about them. That'll show 'em!

On the other hand, I have known Negroes who were far better people than you are.
Yes, I mock your sad racism, so I must be an awful person.

Please name one major institution of higher learning that endorses your race theories.

Just one. We'll wait.

Oh, wait. There aren't any? If fact, the ones who let cranks like Rushton and Murray get tenure have renounced their writings?
The College Board and American College Test (ACT) compile data that confirms my race theories.

=========================
2006 College & University
Guidance, Scholarships, Money and Info Gateways
(For Students, Parents, College Advisors, Mentors,
and Cultural Groups)
==========================​

SAT and ACT Scores by Race/Ethnicity: 2003

In recent years the noted pattern of test scores has reflected similar numbers--
Editor, 2005

SAT Ethnic Group Scores (Math/Verbal+total)

• American Indian---482/480 (962)
• Asian American-----575/508 (1083)
• African American-----426/431 (857)
• Puerto Rican----457/448 (905)

Other Hispanic----464/457 (921)

• White-----534/529 (1063)
• Other ----513/501 (1014)

Source: www.collegeboard.com

Average ACT Composite Score by Race/Ethnicity, 2003
----------------------------------------------------

• African American ----16.9
• American Indian---18.7
• Caucasian---- 21.7
• Mexican American----18.3
• Asian American---- 21.8
• Hispanic----19.0
• Other ----19.3
• Multiracial-----20.9
• Prefer Not to Respond -----21.8
• No Response-----20.1

Source: www.act.org

SAT and ACT Scores by Race/Ethnicity

-----------

Scientific truth is not determined by unproven consensus, and certainly not by suppression, but by repeatable experiments, and by data that can be documented.

Charles Murray, Jared Taylor, and Professors Arthur Jensen, Richard Herrnstein, and J. Philippe Rushton have compiled mountains of data that confirm what anyone with extensive experience with the three major races knows from experience and observation.

Well, you can maybe stop calling Asian people "Oriental." That would be a good start.

Criminals come from all races. We Americans don't want to address the underlying causes, so it's something we have to live with. Being an urban dweller, I've been the victim of crimes, including one assault and several burglaries. I don't let it obsess my life.

So the mean black man hurt you once, and you are on a never-ending quest to get them back by hiding on message boards and saying mean stuff about them. That'll show 'em!

Yes, I mock your sad racism, so I must be an awful person.
Criminals come from all races, but racial crime rates differ significantly, just as do average mental aptitude test scores. Mockery, is your specialty. The facts are on my side. :cool:

The College Board and American College Test (ACT) compile data that confirms my race theories.

Now, it just shows the ACT Is racist, which is why most colleges prefer the SAT. (which is also problematic).

Testing just proves the flaw in testing. I know someone who got a perfect score on her SAT, but she flunked out of college in her first year.

Criminals come from all races, but racial crime rates differ significantly, just as do average mental aptitude test scores.

Again, this ignores the 400 years of policies that created these problems. There but by the grace of a non-existent God go thee.

Mockery, is your specialty. The facts are on my side.
You deserve to be mocked. It's all your flat-earth nonsense merits.
The real question is, why do you keep at it? Do you really think that white people are going to collectively slap themselves on the head and say, "What was I thinking?", or that black people will just accept their status because you say so?

Look, man, I'm sorry that black guy made you feel impotent... but you need to learn to deal with it, it's kind of your problem, not theirs.

Now, it just shows the ACT Is racist, which is why most colleges prefer the SAT. (which is also problematic).

Testing just proves the flaw in testing. I know someone who got a perfect score on her SAT, but she flunked out of college in her first year.
The truth is racist. By every objective, measurable criterion Negroes tend to be less intelligent than whites and Orientals.

Your last sentence is an anecdote that means nothing. The vast majority of people who get perfect scores on the SAT perform well in school.

Forum List

Back