Zone1 The Real Race Card

I suspect as much too. I actually think the younger generation is getting dumber across the board. You don't need to develop math skills when you can whip out a calculator, and you don't need to memorize history when you can whip out Wikipedia. Want to communicate with someone who doesn't speak English? Just whip out that Google Translate!

Good job proving you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

= you have no fucking idea what you're talking about

According to a report by CBS, NY on March 7, 2013, officials from New York's Community College System reported that "[n]early 80 percent of New York City high school graduates need to relearn basic skills before they can enter the City University’s community college system. The number of kids behind the 8-ball is the highest in years, CBS 2?s Marcia Kramer reported Thursday. When they graduated from city high schools, students in a special remedial program at the Borough of Manhattan Community College couldn’t make the grade.

So where are all the Peer-reviewed studies supporting Charles Murray's positions?

There aren't any.

Because he's a racist crank.
The Mismeasure of Man by Stephen Jay Gould is considered to be a refutation of The Bell Curve. Was The Mismeasure of Man peer reviewed? I cannot find that it was.

Peer reviews seem to be restricted to articles in scholarly journals.

I suspect Cato and Heritage want to stay as far away from your racist garbage as they can. The last thing they want to do is say the quiet parts out loud.
As long as the debate over race differences in intelligence is coerced scholars will be praised for saying in public what they privately know is not true. Scholars who base their conclusions on what can be verified empirically will endanger their careers.

Nevertheless, accurate data like this will continue to escape the attention of the Inquisition:

-----------

=========================
2006 College & University
Guidance, Scholarships, Money and Info Gateways
(For Students, Parents, College Advisors, Mentors,
and Cultural Groups)
==========================

SAT and ACT Scores by Race/Ethnicity: 2003

In recent years the noted pattern of test scores has reflected similar numbers--
Editor, 2005

SAT Ethnic Group Scores (Math/Verbal+total)

• American Indian---482/480 (962)
• Asian American-----575/508 (1083)
• African American-----426/431 (857)
• Puerto Rican----457/448 (905)

Other Hispanic----464/457 (921)

• White-----534/529 (1063)
• Other ----513/501 (1014)

Source: www.collegeboard.com

Average ACT Composite Score by Race/Ethnicity, 2003
----------------------------------------------------

• African American ----16.9
• American Indian---18.7
• Caucasian---- 21.7
• Mexican American----18.3
• Asian American---- 21.8
• Hispanic----19.0
• Other ----19.3
• Multiracial-----20.9
• Prefer Not to Respond -----21.8
• No Response-----20.1

Source: www.act.org

SAT 3.gif

bellcurve5.jpg

Gould withholds from his readers that The Bell Curve is mainly an empirical work about the causes of socialstratification and that it reached its conclusions only after fully analyzing a 12-year longitudinal study of 12,486youths (3022 of whom were African-American), which showed that most 17-year-olds with high IQs (Blacksas well as Whites) went on to occupational success by their late 20s and early 30s whereas many of those withlow IQs (both Black and White) went on to welfare dependency. The average IQ for African-Americans wasfound to be lower than those for Latino-, White-, Asian-, and Jewish-Americans (85, 89, 103, 106, and 115,respectively, pp. 273-278). Failure to mention these data fosters the false belief that IQ tests are not predictive and are biased in favor of North Europeans.

-----------

When it was safe to discuss intrinsic average racial differences in intelligence, but dangerous to criticize capitalism and the business community Upton Sinclair said this:

UptonSinclair.jpg

What Upton Sinclair said about the inhibitions against discussing economic matters can now be said about the inhibitions against discussing racial and genetic matters.

The Mismeasure of Man by Stephen Jay Gould is considered to be a refutation of The Bell Curve. Was The Mismeasure of Man peer reviewed? I cannot find that it was.

Peer reviews seem to be restricted to articles in scholarly journals.

Yes, and that's the point. Gould was a peer-reviewed scientist. Generally the go to guy if you want to refute Creationists, Race Realists or other cranks who think they can use scientific words to polish the turds that are their theories.

As long as the debate over race differences in intelligence is coerced scholars will be praised for saying in public what they privately know is not true. Scholars who base their conclusions on what can be verified empirically will endanger their careers.

Yes, everyone hates blacks as much as you do, Hector.

You sound like a (now deceased) poster here who was absolutely convinced that the Sandy Hook mass shooting was a staged event. All the media was in on it, including Fox News. All the first responders were in on it. When Alex Jones finally had to admit in court he was peddling bullshit, well, the conspiracy had gotten to him too.

Nevertheless, accurate data like this will continue to escape the attention of the Inquisition:

We've already established the flaws in the ACT and SAT, so universities are dropping them. School districts are teaching to the test. More affluent parents can hire test coaches to prepare.

Yes, and that's the point. Gould was a peer-reviewed scientist. Generally the go to guy if you want to refute Creationists, Race Realists or other cranks who think they can use scientific words to polish the turds that are their theories.
On the internet I have not found any evidence that anything Stephen Jay Gold every wrote was peer reviewed. If you have that evidence, please post it.

We've already established the flaws in the ACT and SAT, so universities are dropping them. School districts are teaching to the test. More affluent parents can hire test coaches to prepare.
"We" have not established flaws in the ACT and SAT. Schools are dropping them because Negroes tend to perform less well than whites and Orientals, not because they are inaccurate predictors of academic performance.

Negroes tend to perform less well than whites and Orientals on any measure of intelligence, whether we are discussing intellectual talent or performance.

On the internet I have not found any evidence that anything Stephen Jay Gold every wrote was peer reviewed. If you have that evidence, please post it.

Is that right after you found the Bigfoot Photos?

Here's a list of Gould's peer reviewed papers and documentations. This is what a REAL academic looks like.

"We" have not established flaws in the ACT and SAT. Schools are dropping them because Negroes tend to perform less well than whites and Orientals, not because they are inaccurate predictors of academic performance.

Actually, we have, which is why Colleges are dropping them.

While many of the schools converting to test-optional admissions procedures initially did so to accommodate applicants during the worst of the Covid-19 pandemic, the shift away from requiring standardized test scores has now become the prevailing policy across the nation even as threats from the pandemic recede.

At least 1,835 U.S. colleges and universities are now employing either ACT/SAT-optional or test-blind/score-free policies, according to an updated list released yesterday by the National Center for Fair & Open Testing (FairTest), an organization that is one of the nation’s leading opponents to high-stakes standardized testing.

“An overwhelming majority of undergraduate admissions offices now make selection decisions without relying on ACT/SAT results,” said FairTest Executive Director Harry Feder in the organization’s news release. “These schools recognize that standardized test scores do not measure academic ‘merit.’ What they do assess quite accurately is family wealth, but that should not be the criteria for getting into college.”

Oh, BURN!!!!

Negroes tend to perform less well than whites and Orientals on any measure of intelligence, whether we are discussing intellectual talent or performance.

Bullshit.

Actually, we have, which is why Colleges are dropping them.

“An overwhelming majority of undergraduate admissions offices now make selection decisions without relying on ACT/SAT results,” said FairTest Executive Director Harry Feder in the organization’s news release. “These schools recognize that standardized test scores do not measure academic ‘merit.’ What they do assess quite accurately is family wealth, but that should not be the criteria for getting into college.”
I have already refuted that assertion with the following chart. Whites from poor families tend to get higher SAT scores than blacks from affluent families.

SAT 3.gif

Bullshit.

That makes more sense with anything else you have posted this morning. You better stay with the insults and name calling. You are not good at substantiating your opinions with fact based arguments.

There is no mention that any of that stuff is peer reviewed.

Yes, it does. Gould is a scientist. Murray is a crank.

I have already refuted that assertion with the following chart. Whites from poor families tend to get higher SAT scores than blacks from affluent families.

All your charts are bullshit.

That makes more sense with anything else you have posted this morning. You better stay with the insults and name calling. You are not good at substantiating your opinions with fact based arguments.
Actually, I did. The problem is you can't see past your own racism.

How long were you in that locker? Did Jamal get the whole school to laugh at you?

Yes, it does. Gould is a scientist. Murray is a crank.

All your charts are bullshit.

Actually, I did. The problem is you can't see past your own racism.

How long were you in that locker? Did Jamal get the whole school to laugh at you?
It is impossible to try to reason with you because you reject well documented facts that run counter to your prejudices.

Charles Murray is a celebrated political scientist who has gotten rich from book royalties. People of your persuasion know that what you pretend to believe cannot survive critical scrutiny, so you try to prevent him from speaking at colleges. You can not stop people from buying his books, magazines that carry his articles, and reading his articles on the internet.

I hope Charles Murray lives long enough to be fully vindicated, the way Professor Arthur Jensen was.

My racism consists of my willingness to recognize average but intractable differences in intelligence and behavior between the three major races. Genetic evidence has already been discovered to explain these differences. As time goes on more gene alleles will be discovered to confirm my beliefs, while disproving yours.

Meanwhile your favorite minority will continue to disappoint optimistic assumptions about its potential. The taboos and sanctions against criticizing this minority cannot last forever.

When I was a child, a teenager, and a young adult I made excuses for your favorite minority. When I got older I got tired of making excuses for it. Now I am tired of hearing excuses for it.

I do not hate your favorite minority. I do love the truth and think the truth matters.

Last edited:
Charles Murray is a celebrated political scientist who has gotten rich from book royalties. People of your persuasion know that what you pretend to believe cannot survive critical scrutiny, so you try to prevent him from speaking at colleges. You can not stop people from buying his books, magazines that carry his articles, and reading his articles on the internet.

Murray and Jensen are racist cranks, who have been rejected in academic circles.

Sadly, the internet is a cesspool that needs to be cleaned up.

My racism consists of my willingness to recognize average but intractable differences in intelligence and behavior between the three major races. Genetic evidence has already been discovered to explain these differences. As time goes on more gene alleles will be discovered to confirm my beliefs, while disproving yours.

Again, whenever you find a racist, you find a sad little man who has accomplished nothing with his own life, and needs to take solace in his "racial" superiority. Such sad man are often the kind of people who support leaders like Hitler and Trump.

When I was a child, a teenager, and a young adult I made excuses for your favorite minority. When I got older I got tired of making excuses for it. Now I am tired of hearing excuses for it.
When was that, last year, little boy?

Look, man, I get it, Jamal stuffed you into the locker. It was a humiliating experience, but you need to get over it.

Murray and Jensen are racist cranks, who have been rejected in academic circles.

Sadly, the internet is a cesspool that needs to be cleaned up.

Again, whenever you find a racist, you find a sad little man who has accomplished nothing with his own life, and needs to take solace in his "racial" superiority. Such sad man are often the kind of people who support leaders like Hitler and Trump.

When was that, last year, little boy?

Look, man, I get it, Jamal stuffed you into the locker. It was a humiliating experience, but you need to get over it.
Charles Murray is not a crank because you say he is. His articles have been published in The Wall Street Journal, National Review, The New Republic, Commentary, and Atlantic, among others. He has been denounced and occasionally silenced, but never disproved. He explains the failure of The War on Poverty, Head Start, and No Child Left Behind. All you and those of your persuasion have to say about the ongoing race gap is that we have not spent enough money on those costly mistakes.

You are hardly worth responding to. Your comments reveal no learning, and little intelligence, just arrogance and hostility. I should put you on ignore. I prefer to watch others here shower you with the contempt you deserve. :mad:

Forum List

Back