The REAL Reason Biden Cancelled the Rushmore 4th of July Fireworks Celebration

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas
Most of you are aware that Joe loves China and hates America, like the rest of his leftist ilk. So, he cancels the Rushmore fireworks celebration.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/noem-biden-mount-rushmore-fireworks-lawsuit-south-dakota
AND THE REAL REASON IS......

https://abcnews.go.com/US/fourth-july-makes-republicans-study/story?id=13979855Attending a Fourth of July fireworks display or flag waving parade as a child slightly increases the likelihood that that kid will grow up to vote Republican, according to a study a team of Harvard University researchers.

Once again, leftists hacks use brown people to display fake outrage and push some obscure grievance to hide their REAL purpose.

I think Noem should call up the National Guard, take over the Rushmore area, and have the biggest firework display the world has ever known, and include some of those fireworks with words that say FUCK YOU JOE, etc.

Most of you are aware that Joe loves China and hates America, like the rest of his leftist ilk. So, he cancels the Rushmore fireworks celebration.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/noem-biden-mount-rushmore-fireworks-lawsuit-south-dakota
AND THE REAL REASON IS......

https://abcnews.go.com/US/fourth-july-makes-republicans-study/story?id=13979855Attending a Fourth of July fireworks display or flag waving parade as a child slightly increases the likelihood that that kid will grow up to vote Republican, according to a study a team of Harvard University researchers.

Once again, leftists hacks use brown people to display fake outrage and push some obscure grievance to hide their REAL purpose.

I think Noem should call up the National Guard, take over the Rushmore area, and have the biggest firework display the world has ever known, and include some of those fireworks with words that say FUCK YOU JOE, etc.
A little extreme, but Joe is definitely more of a pajama boy than even Barry.

NPS Regional Director Herbert Frost wrote to South Dakota’s tourism office: "Potential risks to the park itself and to the health and safety of employees and visitors associated with the fireworks demonstration continue to be a concern and are still being evaluated as a result of the 2020 event."

"In addition, the park’s many tribal partners expressly oppose fireworks at the Memorial," Frost added in the letter, first reported by The Hill.

NPS Regional Director Herbert Frost wrote to South Dakota’s tourism office: "Potential risks to the park itself and to the health and safety of employees and visitors associated with the fireworks demonstration continue to be a concern and are still being evaluated as a result of the 2020 event."

"In addition, the park’s many tribal partners expressly oppose fireworks at the Memorial," Frost added in the letter, first reported by The Hill.

All bullshit excuses. I already showed you the real reason.

The park service is the guys who cancelled the show, but you can blame Biden because you need to score points for yer master Trump..

Last edited:

I showed you the real reason also, whether you can accept it is not my problem.

I showed you the real reason also, whether you can accept it is not my problem.
I showed YOU the real reason, and YOU can't accept it.

What does China have to do with the 4th?
Nothing. Just like American leftists.
Considering this leftist is a two time honorably discharged army veteran I'd say you are full of shit, carry on.
Obviously that means nothing.
It doesn't to a non-American or a traitor to the flag and the nation. Yet, I not only fire my rockets and artillery shells on my private 43 acres I also do it at the campsite I work at on the 4th...Sucks to be you.

Last edited:
The park service is the guys who cancelled the show, but you can blame Biden because you nee to score points for yer master Trump..
My master, Trump?

Who is the head of the executive branch? Don't make bullshit excuses. This is PURE politics.
And that is the way you are playing it just to play stupid when the same tactic is used on you..You people can go somewhere else to tear up and trash a national park.

In addition, the park’s many tribal partners expressly oppose fireworks at the Memorial," Frost added in the letter, first reported by The Hill.
Thats bullshit

Indians are just as patriotic as other Americans
It's leftist using them as woke fodder to peddle fake grievances and wear down American culture. Frankfurt School 101.

Forum List

Back