The REAL Reason Biden Cancelled the Rushmore 4th of July Fireworks Celebration

Considering this leftist is a two time honorably discharged army veteran I'd say you are full of shit, carry on.
We all now what a rarity it is to get honorably discharged from military service. Why it's almost like getting the Congressional Medal of Honor, but to do it twice?!

My God, they'll probably commission a monument for you in Arlington National Cemetery when the time comes.

What does China have to do with the 4th?
Nothing. Just like American leftists.
Considering this leftist is a two time honorably discharged army veteran I'd say you are full of shit, carry on.
We all now what a rarity it is to get honorably discharged from military service. Why it's almost like getting the Congressional Medal of Honor, but to do it twice?!

My God, they'll probably build a monument for you in Arlington National Cemetery when the time comes.
Why? I am no more special than any other soldier..I I did my job like all the others do.

THE REAL REASON:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/fourth-july-makes-republicans-study/story?id=13979855Attending a Fourth of July fireworks display or flag waving parade as a child slightly increases the likelihood that that kid will grow up to vote Republican, according to a study a team of Harvard University researchers.
I did, I voted Republican once for Ronny Raygun in 1980 and never voted for another Republican again..
So, you have a 100% track record of voting for big-spending racist authoritarians?

THE REAL REASON:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/fourth-july-makes-republicans-study/story?id=13979855Attending a Fourth of July fireworks display or flag waving parade as a child slightly increases the likelihood that that kid will grow up to vote Republican, according to a study a team of Harvard University researchers.
I did, I voted Republican once for Ronny Raygun in 1980 and never voted for another Republican again..
So, you have a 100% track record of voting for big-spending racist authoritarians?
I noticed you failed to post my voting record..

They invented fireworks.
Yes, and the US wasn't a nation which has the same amount of six degrees of separation. These so-called patriots love to burn fireworks from China who use slave labor of the Muslims..
You act as though any normal person has a choice. If we were really serious about China, we would cut off all trade and declare Taiwan the official government of China.

My God, they'll probably build a monument for you in Arlington National Cemetery when the time comes.
Why? I am no more special than any other soldier..I I did my job like all the others do.
In politically correct parlance, you are very special indeed.

Fireworks made in .....

China accounted for 94 percent of total U.S. fireworks imports, amounting to approximately $336 million, according to website World City.Jul 1, 2020

Least that's what google said. I stopped buying them in the late 80's when I realize who was profiting from me celebrating our independence.

In politically correct parlance, you are very special indeed.
That is why I get all the hot chicks..They have to be at last 98 degrees.

Fireworks made in .....

China accounted for 94 percent of total U.S. fireworks imports, amounting to approximately $336 million, according to website World City.Jul 1, 2020

Least that's what google said. I stopped buying them in the late 80's when I realize who was profiting from me celebrating our independence.
Don't tell anyone I make my own...But, the GOP should boycott fireworks because of the Muslim slaves they don't give a damn about in China...

In addition, the park’s many tribal partners expressly oppose fireworks at the Memorial," Frost added in the letter, first reported by The Hill.
Thats bullshit

Indians are just as patriotic as other Americans
Indians don't want shit to do with your celebrations of colonialism and genocide..
You should visit a national cemetery and see how many Indians have died serving their country

In addition, the park’s many tribal partners expressly oppose fireworks at the Memorial," Frost added in the letter, first reported by The Hill.
Thats bullshit

Indians are just as patriotic as other Americans
Indians don't want shit to do with your celebrations of colonialism and genocide..
You should visit a national cemetery and see how many Indians have died serving their country
I have and they still don't want to celebrate by shooting fireworks.

Last year, South Dakota hosted the fireworks display for the first time since 2009, after having been canceled due to wildfire risks.

Forum List

Back