The REAL Reason Biden Cancelled the Rushmore 4th of July Fireworks Celebration

Drought Expanding Out West… So Let’s Light More Fireworks!​

BY CORY ALLEN HEIDELBERGER ON 2021-04-14
Drought conditions have not abated in the Black Hills since the National Park Service’s March 12 rejection of South Dakota’s request for fireworks at Mount Rushmore and since the dramatic wildfires at Rapid City and Mount Rushmore at the end of March that underscored the rationale for NPS’s rejection; according to the University of Nebraska–Lincoln U.S. Drought Monitor, areas of extreme drought are expanding in the Great American West.
Yet contrary to that plain science, Governor Kristi Noem continues to assert that a drought-stricken biome is “the perfect place” to shoot fireworks:
There is a long history of celebrations of American independence at Mount Rushmore National Memorial, including fireworks displays from 1998 to 2009 and again in 2020. This year, as we mark our independence from this virus, Mount Rushmore would be the perfect place for a national celebration and fireworks show [Gov. Kristi Noem, letter to President Joe Biden, linked for download in press release, 2021.04.13].

Most of you are aware that Joe loves China and hates America, like the rest of his leftist ilk. So, he cancels the Rushmore fireworks celebration.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/noem-biden-mount-rushmore-fireworks-lawsuit-south-dakota
AND THE REAL REASON IS......

https://abcnews.go.com/US/fourth-july-makes-republicans-study/story?id=13979855Attending a Fourth of July fireworks display or flag waving parade as a child slightly increases the likelihood that that kid will grow up to vote Republican, according to a study a team of Harvard University researchers.

Once again, leftists hacks use brown people to display fake outrage and push some obscure grievance to hide their REAL purpose.

I think Noem should call up the National Guard, take over the Rushmore area, and have the biggest firework display the world has ever known, and include some of those fireworks with words that say FUCK YOU JOE, etc.
Party over country for Joe who claimed he would be the president for all people. Liar.

Most of you are aware that Joe loves China and hates America, like the rest of his leftist ilk. So, he cancels the Rushmore fireworks celebration.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/noem-biden-mount-rushmore-fireworks-lawsuit-south-dakota
AND THE REAL REASON IS......

https://abcnews.go.com/US/fourth-july-makes-republicans-study/story?id=13979855Attending a Fourth of July fireworks display or flag waving parade as a child slightly increases the likelihood that that kid will grow up to vote Republican, according to a study a team of Harvard University researchers.

Once again, leftists hacks use brown people to display fake outrage and push some obscure grievance to hide their REAL purpose.

I think Noem should call up the National Guard, take over the Rushmore area, and have the biggest firework display the world has ever known, and include some of those fireworks with words that say FUCK YOU JOE, etc.
Party over country for Joe who claimed he would be the president for all people. Liar.
Why did Trump not allow a 4th of July fireworks display in 2017, 2018 or 2019?

I have and they still don't want to celebrate by shooting fireworks.
Nonsense

I dont think Indians want to dishonor or ignore the service of their people who fought and died for America

First off, Mt. Rushmore is not called that by Native people, it is called Six Grandfathers, and that the faces of 4 white men who helped authorize the dispossession of their land is carved on this mountain is bad enough, but rubbing their noses in it by launching fireworks like the white nationalists did under Trump is just further humiliation.

Other Presidents, at least recent ones, knew this, but not racist and ignorant Trump. Or the moron who started this thread.

Last edited:
Considering this leftist is a two time honorably discharged army veteran I'd say you are full of shit, carry on.
We all now what a rarity it is to get honorably discharged from military service. Why it's almost like getting the Congressional Medal of Honor, but to do it twice?!

My God, they'll probably commission a monument for you in Arlington National Cemetery when the time comes.
Explain how an honorable discharge is a "rarity?"

I have and they still don't want to celebrate by shooting fireworks.
Nonsense

I dont think Indians want to dishonor or ignore the service of their people who fought and died for America

First off, Mt. Rushmore is not called that by Native people, it is called Six Grandfathers, and that the faces of 4 white men who helped authorize the dispossession of their land is carved on this mountain is bad enough, but rubbing their noses in it by launching fireworks like the white nationalists did under Trump is just further humifaction.

Other Presidents, at least recent ones, knew this, but not racist and ignorant Trump. Or the moron who started this thread.

Z The Six Grandfathers (Tȟuŋkášila Šákpe) was named by Lakota medicine man Nicolas Black Elk after a vision. “The vision was of the six sacred directions: west, east, north, south, above, and below. The directions were said to represent kindness and love, full of years and wisdom, like human grandfathers.”

@@@@@@@@@@@

When did Nicolas Black Elk have this vision? I notice that your source does not say

How godless libs can put so much faith in Indian medicine men’s visions from heaven is a mystery to me

blacks, and Asians, and Hispanics and well just about every kind of person from all over the world because the US is about inclusion of the multicultural people's on the planet.
I am not excluding Indians from the American family

You are

Forum List

Back