The REAL Reason Biden Cancelled the Rushmore 4th of July Fireworks Celebration

I have and they still don't want to celebrate by shooting fireworks.
Nonsense

I dont think Indians want to dishonor or ignore the service of their people who fought and died for America

First off, Mt. Rushmore is not called that by Native people, it is called Six Grandfathers, and that the faces of 4 white men who helped authorize the dispossession of their land is carved on this mountain is bad enough, but rubbing their noses in it by launching fireworks like the white nationalists did under Trump is just further humifaction.

Other Presidents, at least recent ones, knew this, but not racist and ignorant Trump. Or the moron who started this thread.

Z The Six Grandfathers (Tȟuŋkášila Šákpe) was named by Lakota medicine man Nicolas Black Elk after a vision. “The vision was of the six sacred directions: west, east, north, south, above, and below. The directions were said to represent kindness and love, full of years and wisdom, like human grandfathers.”

@@@@@@@@@@@

When did Nicolas Black Elk have this vision? I notice that your source does not say

How godless libs can put so much faith in Indian medicine men’s visions from heaven is a mystery to me

The point is, it's none of your fucking business, they can call their land whatever they want to call their land. The 1868 Ft. Laramie treaty made this land the legal property of the Lakota, Ogallala and Hunkpapa Sioux, so you need to do what whites should have done 150 years ago, and stay out of their fucking business.

Considering this leftist is a two time honorably discharged army veteran I'd say you are full of shit, carry on.
We all now what a rarity it is to get honorably discharged from military service. Why it's almost like getting the Congressional Medal of Honor, but to do it twice?!

My God, they'll probably commission a monument for you in Arlington National Cemetery when the time comes.
Explain how an honorable discharge is a "rarity?"

Considering this leftist is a two time honorably discharged army veteran I'd say you are full of shit, carry on.
We all now what a rarity it is to get honorably discharged from military service. Why it's almost like getting the Congressional Medal of Honor, but to do it twice?!

My God, they'll probably commission a monument for you in Arlington National Cemetery when the time comes.
Fn copout master. You. FOS as usual.

The point is, it's none of your fucking business, they can call their land whatever they want to call their land. The 1868 Ft. Laramie treaty made this land the legal property of the Lakota, Ogallala and Hunkpapa Sioux, so you need to do what whites should have done 150 years ago, and stay out of their fucking business.
The land is under dispute but does not belong to the Indians at this time, though it might someday

Ebonics?

I assume that the Administration canceled the fireworks because:

1. It wanted to cancel anything that the previous administration did.

2. A few Native American activists have noticed how another ethnicity gets anything it wants by simply screaming "racism," so they decided to get into the act, too.

Ebonics?
Deflecting is your MO. Answer my question.

The land is under dispute but does not belong to the Indians at this time, though it might someday

It's not under dispute, the Sioux have legal rights to the Black Hills, it was stolen from them. The U.S. government has over $1 billion in the bank (1980 Supreme Court awarded them $102 million for their loss, it's over a billion today) for the Sioux to claim as the payment for this land, and the Sioux have refused to take it. They want their land back.

THE REAL REASON:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/fourth-july-makes-republicans-study/story?id=13979855Attending a Fourth of July fireworks display or flag waving parade as a child slightly increases the likelihood that that kid will grow up to vote Republican, according to a study a team of Harvard University researchers.
I did, I voted Republican once for Ronny Raygun in 1980 and never voted for another Republican again.
Yet, you voted for one in 2016
I voted for him because I wanted something done about all the illegals and it has been my stance since Reagan let me down when he gave them amnesty...
This is why most people ignore your dumb ass.

it's not under dispute, the Sioux have legal rights to the Black Hills, it was stolen from them. The U.S. government has over $1 billion in the bank (1980 Supreme Court awarded them $102 million for their loss, it's over a billion today) for the Sioux to claim as the payment for this land, and the Sioux have refused to take it. They want their land back.
I understand that

But the Sioux do no have the land

If they refuse the money thats their business but they do not have the land either

Ebonics?
Deflecting is your MO. Answer my question.
I have little what your question is and even less interest.

Most of you are aware that Joe loves China and hates America, like the rest of his leftist ilk. So, he cancels the Rushmore fireworks celebration.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/noem-biden-mount-rushmore-fireworks-lawsuit-south-dakota
AND THE REAL REASON IS......

https://abcnews.go.com/US/fourth-july-makes-republicans-study/story?id=13979855Attending a Fourth of July fireworks display or flag waving parade as a child slightly increases the likelihood that that kid will grow up to vote Republican, according to a study a team of Harvard University researchers.

Once again, leftists hacks use brown people to display fake outrage and push some obscure grievance to hide their REAL purpose.

I think Noem should call up the National Guard, take over the Rushmore area, and have the biggest firework display the world has ever known, and include some of those fireworks with words that say FUCK YOU JOE, etc.
Party over country for Joe who claimed he would be the president for all people. Liar.
Why did Trump not allow a 4th of July fireworks display in 2017, 2018 or 2019?
He did not? Link it please

It's not under dispute, the Sioux have legal rights to the Black Hills, it was stolen from them. The U.S. government has over $1 billion in the bank (1980 Supreme Court awarded them $102 million for their loss, it's over a billion today) for the Sioux to claim as the payment for this land, and the Sioux have refused to take it. They want their land back.

When a court awards money damages for property taken by the federal government, it is called eminent domain and the plaintiffs are legally made whole.

To keep running with the bullshit that the Sioux have a right to land that was taken and paid for under principles of eminent domain is suggesting that the entire federal government is a sham.

Is that what you are suggesting?

When a court awards money damages for property taken by the federal government, it is called eminent domain and the plaintiffs are legally made whole.

To keep running with the bullshit that the Sioux have a right to land that was taken and paid for under principles of eminent domain is suggesting that the entire federal government is a sham.

No, it is a legal ruling in 1980 for recompense from a theft of land that occurred over 100 years previously. The basis for eminent domain has not been established. If forced to explain, what would the federal governments excuse be for breaking the 1868 Ft. Laramie treaty, which the Greater Sioux Nation abided by and honored?

Stealing gold is not a legal justification for eminent domain.

No, it is a legal ruling in 1980 for recompense from a theft of land that occurred over 100 years previously. The basis for eminent domain has not been established. If forced to explain, what would the federal governments excuse be for breaking the 1868 Ft. Laramie treaty, which the Greater Sioux Nation abided by and honored?

As of now the land belongs to the federal government and not the Indians

I think they need to resume hostilities.

Let's settle this once and for all.

Most of you are aware that Joe loves China and hates America, like the rest of his leftist ilk. So, he cancels the Rushmore fireworks celebration.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/noem-biden-mount-rushmore-fireworks-lawsuit-south-dakota

Once again, leftists hacks use brown people to display fake outrage and push some obscure grievance to hide their REAL purpose.

I think Noem should call up the National Guard, take over the Rushmore area, and have the biggest firework display the world has ever known, and include some of those fireworks with words that say FUCK YOU JOE, etc.
Party over country for Joe who claimed he would be the president for all people. Liar.
I has been cancelled since 2009 over drought problems and the fire danger.

As of now the land belongs to the federal government and not the Indians
And the guy running the federal park says, no..

I has been cancelled since 2009 over drought problems and the fire danger.
And are those dangers still there?

Forum List

Back