🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The REAL reason flight 370 disappeared.

I don't believe a gnat could get in or out of Iran without us knowing it.

This whole thing is very curious...I simply refuse to believe that anything like this can happen without the World Powers knowing what happened...

But for the life of me I cannot understand any of this.

I have to click the link to know what the thread is About?

Could you include an OP next time?

There just was not enough information for anyone to know what happened at first.

Now the door is open for all whack jobs to step forward and offer their synopses - awesomesauce.

The Carlisle group did it?

FAIL.

These people had NO DIRECT connection to Carlisle.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Did you listen to the entire video? They seem to connect the Carlyle group and some of the people on the flight.

There just was not enough information for anyone to know what happened at first.

Now the door is open for all whack jobs to step forward and offer their synopses - awesomesauce.

FAIL.

[MENTION=45886]Mad_Cabbie[/MENTION]

Here you go, transcript from video:

The grassy knoll gunman was on that plane, such was nearly discovered because a missing Nixon Watergate tape was going to be released the week prior to the plane disappearance due to a FOIA request ( which BTW was hidden by Johnson since he ordered the hit on JFK). That tape led would lead to the discovery Nixon was not actually trying to win any election when Watergate transpired, but doing Johnson's bidding in covering up the assassination of JFK. Those tapes also prove that Marylyn Monroe was romantically involved with Lee Harvey Oswald, Jack Ruby and Jacqueline Kennedy! The grassy knoll gunman had recently acquired the tape and was on his way to see President Xi Jingping to let the world know of the scandal. So the plane had to go before this highly secret information was released. Capish? :lol:

CaféAuLait;8856580 said:

FAIL.

[MENTION=45886]Mad_Cabbie[/MENTION]

Here you go, transcript from video:

The grassy knoll gunman was on that plane, such was nearly discovered because a missing Nixon Watergate tape was going to be released the week prior to the plane disappearance due to a FOIA request ( which BTW was hidden by Johnson since he ordered the hit on JFK). That tape led would lead to the discovery Nixon was not actually trying to win any election when Watergate transpired, but doing Johnson's bidding in covering up the assassination of JFK. Those tapes also prove that Marylyn Monroe was romantically involved with Lee Harvey Oswald, Jack Ruby and Jacqueline Kennedy! The grassy knoll gunman had recently acquired the tape and was on his way to see President Xi Jingping to let the world know of the scandal. So the plane had to go before this highly secret information was released. Capish? :lol:

FEMA ... you forgot FEMA.

Oh, and the death panels.

:D

Did you listen to the entire video? They seem to connect the Carlyle group and some of the people on the flight.

OK, so, do YOU have the proof, or are you just accepting that at face value? Someone told you - fine, but be sure to check it out.

They were not IN the group but WORKED with the group? How big is the group and how many people were connected? How did we know this? I'm very suspicious that someone made that connection by accident.

It was the OrionBung who did it.

China is going to take care of it all:

CHINA is considering a plan to cover the entire world with a network of surveillance satellites.

If it went ahead the plan could see more than 50 observation satellites in orbit within two years, The South China Morning Post reported. This would put the country’s satellite surveillance capabilities on a par, or greater than, the US.

The paper said support for the massive upscale was fuelled by China’s frustration over the search for the missing Malaysia Airlines flight 370.

After a three-week search satellites have been unable to locate for certain debris from the disappeared plane, which was carrying mainly Chinese passengers on a scheduled flight to Beijing.

China?s plan for global network of surveillance satellites spurred by fruitless search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 | News.com.au

Bin Laden has about 50 brothers and sisters and ALL of them have denounced Bin Laden.

George Bush was not guilty of anything with regards to this - why smear the man?

The video is sighting every crack-pot to have an opinion about this - then trying to somehow infer that we are being told different stories to fool us, while the Carlisle connection (the biggest stretch of the century) is somehow viable.

OY.

Carlyle is not the majority owner of Freescale Semiconductor, that would be Blackstone, although they are one of several minority owners.

There are more holes in this story than potholes in the ghetto.

As of 2013, 99% of the Booz Allen Hamilton revenue comes from the Federal government

Last edited:
I never said I believed it. But its just a theory...I don't really care what happened to that airplane but I sure in the hell don't trust anything the media or government tells me.

I never said I believed it. But its just a theory...I don't really care what happened to that airplane but I sure in the hell don't trust anything the media or government tells me.

I care because 239 people died and a bunch of amateur detectives are politicizing it.

There has to be some explanation and experts agree that deliberate manipulation of the plane is likely, as opposed to mechanical failure. Apparently it's easy to avoid radar and that was deliberate as well. Something is up, but could be anything.

Forum List

Back