The real reason for face masks

Last edited:
COVID-19: Considerations for Wearing Masks | CDC
www.cdc.gov › prevent-getting-sick › cloth-face-cover-guidance

Apr 24, 2020 - If you need to be around other people or animals, wear a mask (including in your home). The maskhelps prevent a person who is sick from ...
Eye Protection · ‎Meat and Poultry Processing · ‎Heat Stress · ‎Evidence Supporting ...
Still Confused About Masks? Here's the Science Behind How ...
www.ucsf.edu › news › 2020/06 › still-confused-about-masks-heres-s...

Jun 26, 2020 - Learn about UCSF's response to the coronavirus outbreak, important updates ... How many people need to wear masksto reduce community ...
Nina Bai · ‎COVID-19 Vaccines Are ... · ‎George Rutherford · ‎Peter Chin-Hong
COVID-19: How much protection do face masks offer? - Mayo ...
www.mayoclinic.org › in-depth › coronavirus-mask › art-20485449

The CDC recommends cloth face masks for the public and not the surgical and N95 masks needed by health care providers. How do the different types of masks ...
Wearing a Mask: Myths and Facts | University of Maryland ...
www.umms.org › coronavirus › what-to-know › masks › wearing-mask

Myth: The way you wear a mask is not important. · Cover both your nose and mouth · Fit snugly but comfortably against the sides of the face · Be secured with ties or ...
COVID-19 alert
Flour............your BS cloth mask over a vacuum cleaner hose.........and turn on........see how much flour stays........lmao

0.1 MICRONS..............sure...it will protect us......

:auiqs.jpg:

The Corona virus will NOT travel without a host, like water droplets from a sneeze or cough!

Try sucking up your flour after it is soaked in water. How well does that work, dumbass?

try sucking wet flour through your mask, dumbass.

That's why the masks work, dumbass!

Wearing your mask is to protect others, Redfish, not you.

The wet flour motif is stupid. It is a fallacy of false equivalency.

protect others from what? I don't have it. How can I transmit something that I don't have? If anything, the mask is to protect the wearer. If your mask does not protect you why are you wearing it?
You can dispute CDC guidelines all you want, and you will never be right. You wear the mask to protect others from you.

why do you wear one? if not to protect yourself? If others wearing them protects you, why do you need one? If you go into a grocery store and everyone but you is wearing a mask, are you safe? We have a mask mandate here, except when you are eating or drinking, does covid stop moving when we are consuming food? This whole thing makes no sense.

You don't know if you are carrying COVID-19 or not. Last time I ate out, my waitress was not in my face either!

Wearing your mask is to protect others, Redfish, not you.

The wet flour motif is stupid. It is a fallacy of false equivalency.
0.1 microns..........My Baloney has a first name.........etc...........

OBEY......those at risk get a dang mask that works........rest go on with their lives.........

And herd immunity is dang close now because of T-cell research showing 40 to 60% of the people having limited to mostly immunity .

Wow, and the Dems have even convinced other countries to use masks too!

They're so evil!
My reason for wearing one now is totally political
View attachment 388069
Awesome. If that's all the excuse you need to wear one, that's fantastic. At least you're wearing it, even if it isn't to protect your fellow citizens.
My fellow citizens realize covid-19 is a democrat induced political weapon to be used against the president. Fuck those who think otherwise

They're so evil!
View attachment 388069
Awesome. If that's all the excuse you need to wear one, that's fantastic. At least you're wearing it, even if it isn't to protect your fellow citizens.
My fellow citizens realize covid-19 is a democrat induced political weapon to be used against the president. Fuck those who think otherwise
So Trump is lying? He told Woodward it's a deadly disease with death rates five times higher than the flu.

They're so evil!
View attachment 388069
So Trump is lying? He told Woodward it's a deadly disease with death rates five times higher than the flu.
Covid-19 will drift off into the political sunset when it's no longer advantageous for the democrats to use. Shortly after the election.

They're so evil!
View attachment 388069
Covid-19 will drift off into the political sunset when it's no longer advantageous for the democrats to use. Shortly after the election.
You didn't answer my question. Is Trump lying? Again?

They're so evil!
View attachment 388069
As the 4th tier of gov't said so..........The CDC and the WHO suck at predictions...........so your TRIBE.....LOL...said you must listen to the experts.............HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THEM........the experts were wrong.........so you now assign guilt for politics to the other side that you bitched at for not using science.

Perhaps you one day will make up your mind...........DNC farts in the wind and then follows the smell...........your problem not mine............I said a long time ago not to destroy this nation over this.............I was right..........you were wrong.

And I never listened to Trump on that either....

They're so evil!
View attachment 388069
Typical Fascists..............demanding answers and avoiding answering others.......you are good at that Mr. Blame shifter.

Early on I called this out.......................was I right or not............

The left pitched a fit over China travel ban............were they right yes or no..........later.....they go.........Trump killed us......He didn't lock down Europe.

How about your tribe stop hiring morons into office.....THANKS.

They're so evil!
View attachment 388069
Typical Fascists..............demanding answers and avoiding answering others.......you are good at that Mr. Blame shifter.

The left pitched a fit over China travel ban............were they right yes or no..........later.....they go.........Trump killed us......He didn't lock down Europe.

That's okay. I wasn't expecting any straight answers.

They're so evil!
View attachment 388069

For what.....go back in time where the left went Xenophobic...........played down and had hug a chinaman day..........hmmm

Or when they went you didn't do enough even though we bitched at you doing anything routine.

Or HOW DARE YOU SPEAK AGAINST FAUCI........who was wrong as hell.

Then .......HAD YOU DID A TRAVEL BAN IN EUROPE we'd be saved.......

Nonstop BS from the left and you.........now trying to Blame shift into the election as your animals burn down the country.

But I don't expect any common sense answers to those now.............see how that works....

b24cc4ed0dbe05b0425b012738b21215fb4c1db5c0f88fd4513eca626f99614d.jpg

... bullshit, someone with diabetes, heart disease, cancer, TB, emphysema, etc is susceptible to dying from those diseases or the common cold. Thousands die from flu every year, if your body is weakened you are probably going to die. there is a big difference between dying WITH covid and dying FROM covid. Half of the deaths in NY were nursing home patients. Can you tell us how many of them would have died anyway if the Chinese had not sent covid? of course you can't, but its certainly not zero.

No one dies because of a cold and everyone has very serios problems who gets a real influenza. Influenza is damned dangerous. Covid-19 is much more dangerous - what Donald Trump knew very well since long months without to react adequate, what's grossly negligent. If you infect someone with influenza and covid-19 together then this is a pretty wonderful thing for the idiot who gets it, immortal. But you can avoid to do so by keeping distance, hygiene (specially washing hands more often) and wearing masks.

By the way. "We" are in Germany in the moment damned angry on one of your fellow citizens, who worked in Germany and made holidays in Italy. When she came back last week she had covid symptoms and we made a test. She had to keep quarantine until the result of the test would come. She did not make quaratine and infected about 4-5 dozens of people in only 1-2 days. And why do US-Americans such a damned bullshit? Because many US-Americans think and speak such a nonsense as you are doing.

Last edited:

They're so evil!
View attachment 388069

For what.....go back in time where the left went Xenophobic...........played down and had hug a chinaman day..........hmmm

Or when they went you didn't do enough even though we bitched at you doing anything routine.

Nonstop BS from the left and you.........now trying to Blame shift into the election as your animals burn down the country.

But I don't expect any common sense answers to those now.............see how that works....
Yes, I sure do.

They're so evil!
View attachment 388069

Yes, I sure do.
AKA ...........one liners hoping I'll go away..........cool

Forum List

Back