The REAL reason polls show Hillary is ahead

why not take a poll at a Trump rally? at least u know that all of those people are actual humans!

Well, you're "right", Rexx.......polling should be done at an insane asylum and among Trump's family members....THEN, perhaps, Trump will have a strong lead.
See...here is a great example ACEROTHSTEIN.....
That's just you conservatives not having a sense of humor.
Oh contraire, we laugh at you jokes all the time....:lol:

how can anyone get an accurate poll just by polling between 1000 and 2000 people?
Because math and science. I know those are two subjects that Republicans aren't fond of.
Funny how liberals dropped math as a college requirement and celebrate settled science.
Sad you never took logic in college, maybe you'd post the occasional worthwhile message.
Really didn't have time for bullshit liberal classes in engineering school....

how can anyone get an accurate poll just by polling between 1000 and 2000 people?
Because math and science. I know those are two subjects that Republicans aren't fond of.
Funny how liberals dropped math as a college requirement and celebrate settled science.
Sad you never took logic in college, maybe you'd post the occasional worthwhile message.
He took logic at Trump University, explains a lot.

He took logic at Trump University, explains a lot.
No, it was another private school....

You doing your on-line degree while we chat? :lol:

A building planned by someone who doesn't know logic is one I want to avoid.

A building planned by someone who doesn't know logic is one I want to avoid.
I assume, based upon your ignorance, your degree is in basket weaving?

Funny how liberals dropped math as a college requirement....and celebrate settled science...:lol:
Where was math dropped as a college requirement? Trump University?
No, liberal universities....

You're not all that good at this political stuff, are you? :lol:
You must have went to Trump University.

Only an illiterate, unionized public school "educated" dope would say "must have went".

Well I did Actuarial Maths and Statistics in University and I also did engineering(for a few years)... Actuarial Maths and Statistics was a lot harder and needed far higher logic skills in Maths... The quality of students in Actuary was far higher... Engineering is far easier when compared...

Forum List

Back