The REAL reason polls show Hillary is ahead

Because Republicans aren't at home taking polls, they're at work

Proof that you can make an excuse for anything and everything.

Trump will lose the election because it's rigged.
Trump will lose the debates because they're rigged.
Trump says something and the media distorts things because the media is against Trump, even when they quote him directly they're saying something different.

Then people snigger, because the right always have a dumb excuse. "Er... miss, the dog ate my homework"

how can anyone get an accurate poll just by polling between 1000 and 2000 people?
Because math and science. I know those are two subjects that Republicans aren't fond of.
Funny how liberals dropped math as a college requirement and celebrate settled science.
Sad you never took logic in college, maybe you'd post the occasional worthwhile message.
Really didn't have time for bullshit liberal classes in engineering school....

Well I did Actuarial Maths and Statistics in University and I also did engineering(for a few years)... Actuarial Maths and Statistics was a lot harder and needed far higher logic skills in Maths... The quality of students in Actuary was far higher... Engineering is far easier when compared...
So, in other words, you were weeded out? What degree did some of your maths lead to?

how can anyone get an accurate poll just by polling between 1000 and 2000 people?

because they've been doing this for a long time.

and if you don't understand sampling and statistics, you probably aren't the person to opine on this subject.
Indeed.....:lol:
i still think someone needs to go to a zoo and take a poll! I am pretty sure that 90% of the animals will vote for Trump.

Forum List

Back