The real reason Rayshard Brooks freaked out.

Marion Morrison

Diamond Member
Feb 10, 2017
It's because MADD dictated that police nationwide HAVE to arrest anyone suspected of drunk driving.

If an officer had some power to make a judgment call and just drive him home and tell him to sleep it off instead of having to arrest him and ruin his life for years, none of that would have ever happened.

Cops used to actually do that. They were less enemies of the people and more people that were trying to keep the peace. I'm not kidding!

-An American that remembers how it used to be in America.

But noo..MADD lobbied for "You must arrest".

It’s good policy. Drunk drivers should pay a hefty price

It's because MADD dictated that police nationwide HAVE to arrest anyone suspected of drunk driving.

If an officer had some power to make a judgment call and just drive him home and tell him to sleep it off instead of having to arrest him and ruin his life for years, none of that would have ever happened.

Cops used to actually do that. They were less enemies of the people and more people that were trying to keep the peace. I'm not kidding!

Has MADD started calling for police executions of impaired drivers without trial?

This is what happens when officer discretion is eliminated. MADD also brought us the (un-Constitutional) stopping of vehicles to check for inebriation, or, otherwise stated, presumption of guilt. How the Supreme Court allowed that has always puzzled me. I am, of course, opposed to drunks driving. I am, however, for the Constitution, the presumption of innocence and the principles of Common Law.

A 3 time drunk driving illegal negro killed my fiance and daughter 26 years ago.

Whatever.....

Had to find the place in my heart to forgive and I did. That, is very liberating when it is real for those who don't know.

The bottom line is democrats use every minority for political expediency and they couldn't care less about any minority if they tried.

I know what authentic concern and love is. All of them are only about being accepted by each other, or else they would express SOME CONCERN about blacks being killed by other blacks in black neighborhoods. THEY DON'T CARE even if they convince themselves that they do.

So that made it legal for the cop to kneel on his neck for almost 9 minutes, even though it was quite apparent George Floyd was
unconscious for the last three minutes of his life?
Really?

I think Rayshard Brooks paid the ultimate price.
Do you think he deserved to?

~~~~~~
When you consider that Rayshard Brooks he fought violently with the police stole a deadly weapon from one of them and attempted to escape. I'd say that Mr. Brooks committed suicide by cop.
Actually he was such a good family man as described that his girlfriend set fire to Wendy's.

So that made it legal for the cop to kneel on his neck for almost 9 minutes, even though it was quite apparent George Floyd was
unconscious for the last three minutes of his life?
Really?
iu

There was a mistake in the OP. This is about Rayshard Brooks.

I think Rayshard Brooks paid the ultimate price.
Do you think he deserved to?
Absolutely. Anyone stupid enough to taser cops wins stupid prizes
Yeah, well I guess he figured his life was over anyway if he went to jail.

He wouldn’t have gone to jail unless he had multiple DUI convictions
Bullshit!

Police need to be held to account when they commit wrongdoings.

AKA, jailtime.

Has MADD started calling for police executions of impaired drivers without trial?
when that happens you let us know,,,
rayshard was killed for beating up two cops ,taking their weapon and pointing it at them and trying to fire it,,,

Rayshard Brooks blew a .108 about 2 hours after he started driving. 1 hour after 9/11 calls because he passed out in the drive through, 48 minutes after police woke him up.

Brooks said he was going to DRIVE back to hotel, but had no idea where he was!!!

Police had to stop him, but getting close again would allow Brooks to grab their gun & fire it at them like he did their Taser.

Forum List

Back