The real reason Rayshard Brooks freaked out.

It's because MADD dictated that police nationwide HAVE to arrest anyone suspected of drunk driving.

If an officer had some power to make a judgment call and just drive him home and tell him to sleep it off instead of having to arrest him and ruin his life for years, none of that would have ever happened.

Cops used to actually do that. They were less enemies of the people and more people that were trying to keep the peace. I'm not kidding!

-An American that remembers how it used to be in America.

But noo..MADD lobbied for "You must arrest".

Has MADD started calling for police executions of impaired drivers without trial?
No but MADD has created tough policy that irresponsible drunks can heed and not get their ass arrested and then killed. It’s that ole nasty thing-Personal responsibility to not initiate a series of events that end up with you dead.

MADD has a far too disproportionate effect on drunk ass blacks so they are racist and must go and drunk driving laws, like all laws, need to be relaxed so that more blacks can get away with more bad things.
Lib 101 Core Course

It's because MADD dictated that police nationwide HAVE to arrest anyone suspected of drunk driving.

If an officer had some power to make a judgment call and just drive him home and tell him to sleep it off instead of having to arrest him and ruin his life for years, none of that would have ever happened.

Cops used to actually do that. They were less enemies of the people and more people that were trying to keep the peace. I'm not kidding!

Be happy that MADD just wanted them arrested. I want their car to be seized and them to be drawn and quartered. It’s an inexcusable event thst should be a Capital offense.

That and he was fucking a skanky white crack whore.

MADD has a far too disproportionate effect on drunk ass blacks so they are racist and must go and drunk driving laws, like all laws, need to be relaxed so that more blacks can get away with more bad things.
Lib 101 Core Course

Wetbacks are worse. Why can't cops shoot some of them?

That and he was fucking a skanky white crack whore.
That sounds more like his problem.

Lib 101 Core Course

Crixus, this is upstairs, bro. Yeah, I started one upstairs. :aargh:

If you wanna delete the post that could get ya in trouble, I'll delete this one.

Last edited:

Great point. As a rule its probably best to arrest for public safety but I think there can be times for discretion. Brooks had said his sister lived within walking distance. i would have liked to have seen it if Brooks had been allowed to call his sister, maybe she could have picked him up.
He was just schuckin’, and jivin’, looking for any chance to squirm out of his arrest. That’s why he tried to maintain his composure. Right up until he knew he was getting booked. Then he went for broke because he knew he was headed back to prison once they processed him and found out that he had violated parole. There was no “sisters house around the corner”. Just a desperate song and dance...

I thought he said his girlfriend's house. You know, the trailer trash bitch who burned down the Wendy's for daring to call the cops on her loser criminal boyfriend.

Lib 101 Core Course

They do and in greater numbers but it’s not yet the Darling Story of Media Fakery

Great point. As a rule its probably best to arrest for public safety but I think there can be times for discretion. Brooks had said his sister lived within walking distance. i would have liked to have seen it if Brooks had been allowed to call his sister, maybe she could have picked him up.
He was just schuckin’, and jivin’, looking for any chance to squirm out of his arrest. That’s why he tried to maintain his composure. Right up until he knew he was getting booked. Then he went for broke because he knew he was headed back to prison once they processed him and found out that he had violated parole. There was no “sisters house around the corner”. Just a desperate song and dance...

I thought he said his girlfriend's house. You know, the trailer trash bitch who burned down the Wendy's for daring to call the cops on her loser criminal boyfriend.
I have no idea what relationship, if any; the fire starter had with Brooks...

Same here. :dunno:

Well, they were looking for "Natalie White" because they had video of someone they identified as her starting the fire. Apparently, Rayshard Brooks also said on video that that was the name of his girlfriend. Now they've arrested the Natalie White they were looking for, and it turns out she IS, in fact, Brooks' girlfriend.

Well, they were looking for "Natalie White" because they had video of someone they identified as her starting the fire. Apparently, Rayshard Brooks also said on video that that was the name of his girlfriend. Now they've arrested the Natalie White they were looking for, and it turns out she IS, in fact, Brooks' girlfriend.
How bout' that...

How bout' that...

I exhibit no surprise.

Forum List

Back