The real reason Rayshard Brooks freaked out.

Rayshard Brooks freaked out because he was a piece of shit who was drunk. He was a criminal on probation being rightfully charged with DUI and being sent back to prison.

It's because MADD dictated that police nationwide HAVE to arrest anyone suspected of drunk driving.

If an officer had some power to make a judgment call and just drive him home and tell him to sleep it off instead of having to arrest him and ruin his life for years, none of that would have ever happened.

Cops used to actually do that. They were less enemies of the people and more people that were trying to keep the peace. I'm not kidding!

-An American that remembers how it used to be in America.

But noo..MADD lobbied for "You must arrest".

Great point. As a rule its probably best to arrest for public safety but I think there can be times for discretion. Brooks had said his sister lived within walking distance. i would have liked to have seen it if Brooks had been allowed to call his sister, maybe she could have picked him up.

Rayshard Brooks blew a .108 about 2 hours after he started driving. 1 hour after 9/11 calls because he passed out in the drive through, 48 minutes after police woke him up.

Brooks said he was going to DRIVE back to hotel, but had no idea where he was!!!

Police had to stop him, but getting close again would allow Brooks to grab their gun & fire it at them like he did their Taser.
They didn't have to kill him. A smart cracker like me would push his car into a parking spot, put the keys on the floorboard, and go away. MADD and police Adminstrators have tied the officers' hands.
Ask him if there's somebody he can call to come get him?
I mean seriously, this is out of hand.
That is a high BAC, though.
Somebody posted he called the police on himself? Well, that was a mistake.

Last edited:
It’s good policy. Drunk drivers should pay a hefty price
That's purely stupid. You assume all people are equally drunk with an equal inability to handle it. I can probably drive better than you drunk than you can sober. There can be no justice when laws are ABSOLUTE because it takes the human equation and human judgement out of the situation and replaces it with a mechanistic binary solution.

With your thinking, we don't need cops or judges, just little robots that show up at the scene, you insert your punch-card into the slot and the machine spits outs its decision according to some preconceived one-size-fits-all calculation made by someone far far away a long time ago who doesn't actuallly even know the first thing about your situation.

Mechanical justice.

It's because MADD dictated that police nationwide HAVE to arrest anyone suspected of drunk driving.

If an officer had some power to make a judgment call and just drive him home and tell him to sleep it off instead of having to arrest him and ruin his life for years, none of that would have ever happened.

Cops used to actually do that. They were less enemies of the people and more people that were trying to keep the peace. I'm not kidding!

I think in Brooks' case, they probably would have arrested him anyway. I mean, as countless leftist fuckwits on this board have told us in the belief that this somehow meant he should have been allowed to just run away, they had his ID. It's doubtful that they didn't know he was on parole, and I would assume driving drunk is a parole violation.

So that made it legal for the cop to kneel on his neck for almost 9 minutes, even though it was quite apparent George Floyd was
unconscious for the last three minutes of his life?
Really?

Dude, do you know the difference between Rayshard Brooks and George Floyd? Or are you telling us that all black people are the same to you?

I think Rayshard Brooks paid the ultimate price.
Do you think he deserved to?
Absolutely. Anyone stupid enough to taser cops wins stupid prizes
Yeah, well I guess he figured his life was over anyway if he went to jail.

He wouldn’t have gone to jail unless he had multiple DUI convictions

The fact is that Rayshard Brooks was on parole and his DUI would have required that he serve out his sentence in jail.... There was also another warrant for his arrest for violation of his parole.

ITMT, this supposed good father and family man was with his white trash girl friend Natalie White. See:

I think Rayshard Brooks paid the ultimate price.
Do you think he deserved to?
Absolutely. Anyone stupid enough to taser cops wins stupid prizes
Yeah, well I guess he figured his life was over anyway if he went to jail.

He wouldn’t have gone to jail unless he had multiple DUI convictions

Yes, he probably would have. He was on parole at the time, and I believe DUI is a parole violation.

Rayshard Brooks blew a .108 about 2 hours after he started driving. 1 hour after 9/11 calls because he passed out in the drive through, 48 minutes after police woke him up.

Brooks said he was going to DRIVE back to hotel, but had no idea where he was!!!

Police had to stop him, but getting close again would allow Brooks to grab their gun & fire it at them like he did their Taser.
They didn't have to kill him. A smart cracker like me would push his car into a parking spot, put the keys on the floorboard, and go away. MADD and police Adminstrators have tied the officers' hands.
While I don't like MADD, Brooks earned that bullet. He was dangerous in a vehicle, ded not want to walk or sleep it off, violently whipped 2 cops, stole their weapon & fired it at them. Had they tried again to tackle Brooks, he might have again taken their weapons & fired it at them or others.

Great point. As a rule its probably best to arrest for public safety but I think there can be times for discretion. Brooks had said his sister lived within walking distance. i would have liked to have seen it if Brooks had been allowed to call his sister, maybe she could have picked him up.

I'll say it again: Parole violation.

He was just schuckin’, and jivin’, looking for any chance to squirm out of his arrest. That’s why he tried to maintain his composure. Right up until he knew he was getting booked. Then he went for broke because he knew he was headed back to prison once they processed him and found out that he had violated parole. There was no “sisters house around the corner”. Just a desperate song and dance...

Interesting that someone "disagrees" with the Constitution and presumption of innocence.

That's purely stupid. You assume all people are equally drunk with an equal inability to handle it. I can probably drive better than you drunk than you can sober. There can be no justice when laws are ABSOLUTE because it takes the human equation and human judgement out of the situation and replaces it with a mechanistic binary solution.

With your thinking, we don't need cops or judges, just little robots that show up at the scene, you insert your punch-card into the slot and the machine spits outs its decision according to some preconceived one-size-fits-all calculation made by someone far far away a long time ago who doesn't actuallly even know the first thing about your situation.

Mechanical justice.
I’ll do laps around your hick ass any day

Mechanical justice.
I’ll do laps around your hick ass any day
Sure you will, Cucumber.

Forum List

Back