🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The real reason sanctuary cities are so motivated to harbor illegal Mexicans?

Do city governments receive monies from the federal government?

Is that a yes or a no?

Cmon, at least try to connect the dots. If the cities don't want Federal money, then don't follow Federal law.

So every city government should include a section of their police force that spends every day looking for federal crimes, like tax evasion?

Seriously?

A illegal Mexican is easy to spot out of the crowd

No?

Right! They have the brown skin!

You do know one day I am not going to be able to save your self from you..

I warned you quit playing the game of ignorance.. Us guys can't be there always

Is that a yes or a no?

Cmon, at least try to connect the dots. If the cities don't want Federal money, then don't follow Federal law.

So every city government should include a section of their police force that spends every day looking for federal crimes, like tax evasion?

Seriously?

No?

YOU are not here in any capacity. Where did you get the idea that I need saving?

Is that a yes or a no?

Seriously?

No?

I was told once that they are shorter, on average, than the legal Mexican. Seriously.

You locked up japs in concentration camps, we want to bar dot heads that throw off gay's from buildings and taco killers

So you were right and Trump is not?

The cities that harbor criminals feel themselves self righteous. They are helping the country become less white and less American.

Seriously?

No?

YOU are not here in any capacity. Where did you get the idea that I need saving?

From your own ignorance.

You don't think I do not care about all the posters here?

Seriously?

No?

I was told once that they are shorter, on average, than the legal Mexican. Seriously.

You locked up japs in concentration camps, we want to bar dot heads that throw off gay's from buildings and taco killers

What?

Seriously?

No?

What?

You heard me loud and clear

Jaywalkers don't steal unearned benefits from the taxpayers, do they?

Is it the responsibility of city governments to track down people not paying their federal taxes, or receiving federal benefits they're not entitled to?

Do city governments receive monies from the federal government?

Is that a yes or a no?

Seriously?

Sheriff Joe sure did.
Latino Leaders Outraged by Arizona Sherriff's Illegal Immigration Tip Hotline

You're casting your Liberal spin over the top of this and following the typical head in ass protocol to protect your narrative but you keep failing to acknowledge that state and local law enforcement agencies assist the Feds all the time in solving federal crimes and apprehending federal criminals. The Feds simply request the assistance and local law enforcement is eager to help. In this case lawmakers and crooked politicians have not only declined to offer assistance but they have decided to aid and abet the criminal. Am I making this up? Do you understand that that's what's going on?

People do not only die at the hands of illegal immigrants. There aren't plenty of natural born citizens who murder as well.

Yet you get rid of illegals and the murder rate drops

No?

By how much?

I will admit that I don't know the answer, but I would bet it's not a lot.

Death is a tragedy. But when it comes to policy, it's better to tackle the biggest causes.

The biggest causes is the millions of illegals in this country, you dump them wages go up, murder rate goes down..

Simple really

Most murders are caused by illegal immigrants? Care to support that with data?
Yet you get rid of illegals and the murder rate drops

No?

I doubt it.

If I live a 100 years will never get why liberals suck at math..

I don't even like it

Well I did come back to say that the murder rate in chicago might go down but it's really doubtful. Let's see your math, how many murder's have illegals committed in the U.S. vs American born citizens?

Most illegals do their killing at the border here, where the money is, so I would say look in ElPaso for starters.

Ok, but U.S. wide how many vs us?

Don't know, but allot and allot is to much when you are the victim. If it was you or me getting say, mugged or robbed or our cars broken into, our tools stolen whatever, if it is happening it's happening to much. So you stop what you can and this one is a no brainer. Get rid of the ones you can out right then focus on the rest.

No?

What?

You heard me loud and clear

Yeah, and for saying it you're more full of shit than my septic tank

Again you think this a game?

People died

People die every day.

Why is it that you happen to feel so strongly about this particular person?
Uhm for the thousand times she would be alive today?

And every single day, there are 10-15 Americans who would still be alive, if they hadn't owned a gun.

Everyone who's ever died "could still be alive", had reality been different. But that's not the way it works.

What time is it? Are you drunk?

Because your just babbling Now

11:37 PM. On the way, but not there yet.

I'm happy to explain my point, which seems to have gone over your head.

Think about the statement "________ wouldn't be dead if ____________"

That can be applied to every single death that has every occurred. If something different had happened, that person wouldn't be dead.

It's not an argument for or against anything, it's an appeal to emotion. It's not an argument, it's a feeling.

So by that feeling, the 10 to 15 people who kill themselves with a gun every day wouldn't be dead if they hadn't owned a gun.

Now do you understand?

That's not an appeal emotion. It is a stone cold FACT!

Many have tried relentlessly to use the word "immigrants" in an attempt to keep things ambiguous with hopes to package Mexican illegals in with other productive "immigrants" but let's be candid...we all know the assault on immigration is aimed right at a Mexican illegals.
I've yet to hear a logical explanation from these cities as to how or why they believe it is truly in the best interest of this country to harbor Mexican illegals.
Is the reason really political in nature?
Is it really to harvest party support?

It's entirely practical, and has little to do with politics.

Sanctuary cities don't want illegal immigrants to be afraid of calling the cops, or talking to them.

Okay Lefties...I'm still confused on this issue. So the only slightly sensible reason that sanctuary cities want to protect their illegals is to preserve their participation in reporting crime?
Let me break this down for:
The average Hispanic family in CA looks like this:
Carlos and Guadalupe have 4-6 children born in the U.S. all attending public schools. Carlos works for $10 dollars an hour and averages 50 hours per week, Carlos grosses $500 per week in income.
Guadalupe is a stay at home mother.
The cost to attend a public school in CA is $10,600 per year per child. The cost of child birth in CA is $10,000. Carlos and Guadalupe get housing assistance, EBT, welfare, health coverage...etc etc all compliments of hard working real American taxpayers. I won't list all the other direct and indirect expenses related to Carlos' family as it would be retarded and a waste of time.
Do your own math and PLEASE explain to me how Carlos and Guadalupe are helping Americans and this country enough to justify keeping them around JUST IN CASE they witness a crime?

Many have tried relentlessly to use the word "immigrants" in an attempt to keep things ambiguous with hopes to package Mexican illegals in with other productive "immigrants" but let's be candid...we all know the assault on immigration is aimed right at a Mexican illegals.
I've yet to hear a logical explanation from these cities as to how or why they believe it is truly in the best interest of this country to harbor Mexican illegals.

Sanctuary cities don't want illegal immigrants to be afraid of calling the cops, or talking to them.
What a load of BULLSHIT!!!!!!.........as usual!
I doesn't matter if a city is a "sanctuary city" or not!!!!!
I lived in S. Chicagoland!!!!!!
Ever heard the saying: "Snitches get stitches???????????"
NO ONE in the inner city shitholes 'rats' on ANYONE publically!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sanctuary city or not! THINK!!!!!!!!!!
The ONLY way anyone 'rats' on anyone is to make an anonymous phone call to a tip-line.
GOD some people have the mental capacity of fucking goldfish!!!!!!

What a load of BULLSHIT!!!!!!.........as usual!
I doesn't matter if a city is a "sanctuary city" or not!!!!!
I lived in S. Chicagoland!!!!!!
Ever heard the saying: "Snitches get stitches???????????"
NO ONE in the inner city shitholes 'rats' on ANYONE publically!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sanctuary city or not! THINK!!!!!!!!!!
The ONLY way anyone 'rats' on anyone is to make an anonymous phone call to a tip-line.
GOD some people have the mental capacity of fucking goldfish!!!!!!

BINGO!
I just find it hard to believe that that's the best bunch of fabricated bullshit they can come up with...haha
Libtards-
"We think it makes perfect sense to pay a family of seven 90k-ish per year to be a watch-dog JUST IN CASE they witness a crime."
LOL...Only in Libtardo Land

Best Response, apparently:

When some Illegal Aliens kill some other Illegal Aliens or American Citizens, but leave still other Illegal Aliens alive as witnesses (which ain't too often); the Liberal Loons want the Still-Living Illegal Aliens to call the authorities so they can come by and pick up the bodies of the murdered Illegal Aliens or American Citizens.....after the Murderous Illegal Aliens get away.

That's the best they got. Sounds like Left Wing Loons all the way.

Best Response, apparently:

When some Illegal Aliens kill some other Illegal Aliens or American Citizens, but leave still other Illegal Aliens alive as witnesses (which ain't too often); the Liberal Loons want the Still-Living Illegal Aliens to call the authorities so they can come by and pick up the bodies of the murdered Illegal Aliens or American Citizens.....after the Murderous Illegal Aliens get away.

That's the best they got. Sounds like Left Wing Loons all the way.

At first read that sounds like a comedic riddle...but you're pretty much right on point.

The reason states want as many illegals as possible is all political. Members of Congress and electoral college votes are determined by population not the number of citizens in your state but total population. California has 55 electoral college votes. Remove the illegals and they lose probably 20 of those votes. In our census we need to count only citizens.

We only wanted to leave the Last Bookstore in LA. Got to the car OK, but that is when it began. It was a swarm of moonbats on the lose outside! And the swarm began to move! Drive this way and the swarm was there, drive that way and the swarm was there!

After pumping 22 pounds of carbon into the air driving around, we finally were able to get around the pile of cockroaches. Needless to say, the protestors were successful in their effort. No one today is denied the use of science.
C-GY0knUwAICK6k.jpg

View attachment 123070

The reason states want as many illegals as possible is all political. Members of Congress and electoral college votes are determined by population not the number of citizens in your state but total population. California has 55 electoral college votes. Remove the illegals and they lose probably 20 of those votes. In our census we need to count only citizens.

Anyone with an iQ knows that's the reason but obviously Democrats can't admit that.
It's fun to watch them come up with all their lies and fabricated bullshit though. It's even more entertaining to watch Liberals reach and squirm for a justification.

Forum List

Back