🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The real reason sanctuary cities are so motivated to harbor illegal Mexicans?

Again you think this a game?

People died

People do not only die at the hands of illegal immigrants. There aren't plenty of natural born citizens who murder as well.

Yet you get rid of illegals and the murder rate drops

No?

By how much?

I will admit that I don't know the answer, but I would bet it's not a lot.

Death is a tragedy. But when it comes to policy, it's better to tackle the biggest causes.

The biggest causes is the millions of illegals in this country, you dump them wages go up, murder rate goes down..

Simple really

Most murders are caused by illegal immigrants? Care to support that with data?
People do not only die at the hands of illegal immigrants. There aren't plenty of natural born citizens who murder as well.

Yet you get rid of illegals and the murder rate drops

No?

I doubt it.

If I live a 100 years will never get why liberals suck at math..

I don't even like it

Well I did come back to say that the murder rate in chicago might go down but it's really doubtful. Let's see your math, how many murder's have illegals committed in the U.S. vs American born citizens?

Most illegals do their killing at the border here, where the money is, so I would say look in ElPaso for starters.

Ok, but U.S. wide how many vs us?

Then why you playing?

Because this is what I do for fun.
Again you think this a game?

People died

People die every day.

Why is it that you happen to feel so strongly about this particular person?
Uhm for the thousand times she would be alive today?

And every single day, there are 10-15 Americans who would still be alive, if they hadn't owned a gun.

Everyone who's ever died "could still be alive", had reality been different. But that's not the way it works.

Why are you being an obstinate ass? You lost your argument about 2 pages back!

It's entirely practical, and has little to do with politics.

Sanctuary cities don't want illegal immigrants to be afraid of calling the cops, or talking to them.

That is the claim but is it logical?
Does that notion which can't be quantified outweigh all the negatives related to illegals?

Of course it's logical - and it can certainly be quantified.

What "negatives" are you referring to? Sanctuary cities don't create illegal immigrants - they're already there.

Ask a police officer in San Francisco what they think of sanctuary policies. I think you'll be surprised.
I don't believe the claim can be proven and it certainly can't be quantified. I don't believe illegals call the cops now.
"What negatives?"
There are so many, that can't be a serious question?
They have many children that inherently ride the backs of American taxpayers...education, health care, then welfare and the cycle continues...Many will be incarcerated....I could go on and on.
I have friends in law enforcement here in Orange County and they are furious and embarrassed by this sanctuary city bullshit.

It's entirely practical, and has little to do with politics.

Sanctuary cities don't want illegal immigrants to be afraid of calling the cops, or talking to them.
But you miss the point they are criminals themselves

:lol:

No, I think you're the one missing the point.

Illegal immigrants are much less likely to commit violent or property crimes than American citizens - and they're also more likely to witness those crimes.

If a loved one of yours was murdered, and an illegal immigrant witnessed it - would you rather he report what he saw to the police without fear, or stay quiet as to not be deported?
Let's assume you're right. Have we reached the point where we should be so sackless to allow criminals the ability to leverage our laws?

Your ideological need for an enemy does not trump the reality on the ground.

You're a criminal. So am I. Statistically, everyone in this country violates 3-4 laws per day.

Why is this particular law so much more important to you than, say, jaywalking?

Jaywalkers don't steal unearned benefits from the taxpayers, do they?

Is it the responsibility of city governments to track down people not paying their federal taxes, or receiving federal benefits they're not entitled to?

That is the claim but is it logical?
Does that notion which can't be quantified outweigh all the negatives related to illegals?

What "negatives" are you referring to? Sanctuary cities don't create illegal immigrants - they're already there.

Ask a police officer in San Francisco what they think of sanctuary policies. I think you'll be surprised.
I don't believe the claim can be proven and it certainly can't be quantified. I don't believe illegals call the cops now.
"What negatives?"
They have many children that inherently ride the backs of American taxpayers...education, health care, then welfare and the cycle continues...Many will be incarcerated....I could go on and on.
I have friends in law enforcement here in Orange County and they are furious and embarrassed by this sanctuary city bullshit.

But you miss the point they are criminals themselves

Illegal immigrants are much less likely to commit violent or property crimes than American citizens - and they're also more likely to witness those crimes.

If a loved one of yours was murdered, and an illegal immigrant witnessed it - would you rather he report what he saw to the police without fear, or stay quiet as to not be deported?
Let's assume you're right. Have we reached the point where we should be so sackless to allow criminals the ability to leverage our laws?

You're a criminal. So am I. Statistically, everyone in this country violates 3-4 laws per day.

Is it the responsibility of city governments to track down people not paying their federal taxes, or receiving federal benefits they're not entitled to?

Do city governments receive monies from the federal government?

The real reason is that the hospitality industry in those cities relies heavily on the cheap labor that immigrants provide.

The real reason is that the hospitality industry in those democrat cities relies heavily on the cheap labor that illegal immigrants provide

Their I fixed it for you, you're welcome

Here I'll fix it for you. Every city I have ever lived in used legal or illegal immigrants in mostly Republican owned businesses. Hell I used to know a guy that ran a fairly large company that brought temp worker's here legally and then help them overstay their visas and basically get lost, big Republican donor in the south. Now why don't Trump use American born and raised to staff his businesses? I know your quote you were referring to sanctuary city where dems own restaurants and hotels. I am not speaking of sanctuary cities.

I really don't care one way or the other about sanctuary cities. It was sad that girl was murdered but would she have been murdered regardless? A lot of people believe in pre destination, when it's your time it's your time. I somewhat believe that but I do think some situation's could be averted.

She would be alive today having babies if it wasn't for an illegal

"What negatives?"

Is that a yes or a no?

"What negatives?"

Is that a yes or a no?

Cmon, at least try to connect the dots. If the cities don't want Federal money, then don't follow Federal law.

The real reason is that the hospitality industry in those cities relies heavily on the cheap labor that immigrants provide.

The real reason is that the hospitality industry in those democrat cities relies heavily on the cheap labor that illegal immigrants provide

Here I'll fix it for you. Every city I have ever lived in used legal or illegal immigrants in mostly Republican owned businesses. Hell I used to know a guy that ran a fairly large company that brought temp worker's here legally and then help them overstay their visas and basically get lost, big Republican donor in the south. Now why don't Trump use American born and raised to staff his businesses? I know your quote you were referring to sanctuary city where dems own restaurants and hotels. I am not speaking of sanctuary cities.

I really don't care one way or the other about sanctuary cities. It was sad that girl was murdered but would she have been murdered regardless? A lot of people believe in pre destination, when it's your time it's your time. I somewhat believe that but I do think some situation's could be averted.

And it makes you sad. And it's not fair. And we don't set public policy on emotion.

Is that a yes or a no?

Cmon, at least try to connect the dots. If the cities don't want Federal money, then don't follow Federal law.

So every city government should include a section of their police force that spends every day looking for federal crimes, like tax evasion?

Seriously?

And it makes you sad. And it's not fair. And we don't set public policy on emotion.

Yet you do.. You have the activist judges ..acting on emotion instead of the constitution with trumps immigration ban

Yet you do.. You have the activist judges ..acting on emotion instead of the constitution with trumps immigration ban

Sorry, those aren't emotional rulings.

Is that a yes or a no?

So every city government should include a section of their police force that spends every day looking for federal crimes, like tax evasion?

Seriously?

A illegal Mexican is easy to spot out of the crowd

No?

Is that a yes or a no?

Seriously?

Not necessarily tax evasion, but there certainly are other federal crimes being committed that some cities are not enforcing. Should they be getting Federal money...absolutely not.

The negative impact illegals have on our society is very clear yet some prefer to keep it blurry for obvious reasons. There isn't a whole lot of data mining going on that proves the negative affects socially speaking, this allows Lefties and others with their head in their ass to keep the issue contentious.
However, the negative impact they have on our economics can not debated as there is plenty of data out there.

Yes they are, you do know we are at war with them all?

Is that a yes or a no?

Seriously?

No?

Right! They have the brown skin!

Yes they are, you do know we are at war with them all?[/QUOTE

"We" who?

Is that a yes or a no?

Seriously?

No?

What? lol

Is that a yes or a no?

Seriously?

No?

Right! They have the brown skin!

I was told once that they are shorter, on average, than the legal Mexican. Seriously.

Forum List

Back