🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The real reason sanctuary cities are so motivated to harbor illegal Mexicans?

Many have tried relentlessly to use the word "immigrants" in an attempt to keep things ambiguous with hopes to package Mexican illegals in with other productive "immigrants" but let's be candid...we all know the assault on immigration is aimed right at a Mexican illegals.
I've yet to hear a logical explanation from these cities as to how or why they believe it is truly in the best interest of this country to harbor Mexican illegals.
Is the reason really political in nature?
Is it really to harvest party support?

Many have tried relentlessly to use the word "immigrants" in an attempt to keep things ambiguous with hopes to package Mexican illegals in with other productive "immigrants" but let's be candid...we all know the assault on immigration is aimed right at a Mexican illegals.
I've yet to hear a logical explanation from these cities as to how or why they believe it is truly in the best interest of this country to harbor Mexican illegals.

It's entirely practical, and has little to do with politics.

Sanctuary cities don't want illegal immigrants to be afraid of calling the cops, or talking to them.

Have read this thread to page 4, so many red herrings.

1. Having a fire arm is a right under the constitution, illegal immigration is not!

2. Why Leftists want Sanctuary cities is NOT important! What is important is they are ILLEGAL. If making them LEGAL was what America wanted, why don't they just change the law? Show us legislation put forth by the leftists to change that law, and if there is none, why isn't there any?

3. Question---------> is immigration of any kind (legal/illegal) based upon improving the nation, or rather is it based upon helping the immigrant? What is the criteria in OUR laws on this question? In other words---------> is what is happening 100% opposite of what our immigration laws were put in place to do!

4. I have seen the word "racism" in this thread, as usual. Then the logical question is.........if we are racists, why would these people of color want to come here?

The bottomline is simple-------> leftists want illegal immigration and open borders; why is not the question! To accomplish this, they will break the law while trying to tug on your heartstrings about the children, but their are children all over the world who would have a much better life if here. Are they suggesting we let them all in?

Also, while doing their fan dance, none of the high powered leftists in congress will introduce a bill to change these laws, and get the whole of congress FOR these changes behind their legislation. The question you must ask yourselves is--------->why not! If they actually believe what they are saying, then why no bill being pushed through congress with every leftists signature as co-sponsor?

I won't claim to know The "Doctors" motivation, or LACK of motivation; but for leftists in congress, they know that if they tried such a thing, in any district with even marginal opposition party presence, they would be voted out of office! The American people do NOT want it. And so, they play this game, using phony excuses, pulling heart strings, calling people names like "racist," and never trying LEGALLY to solve what they claim is a terrible problem, lest they lose the power they have for going against the will of the people.

You doubt my words? Then ask yourself an easy question----------> How many powerful, nationally ELECTED lefty's do you here mimicking the words of the Doctor? Give me a senator in a purple state! How about a congress person in a purple state or district! Oh sure, big city mayors where all the illegals hide will spout off, and Brown of California because his state is full of them, but where are the rest of the powerful leftists in government?

What you really are seeing is APPOINTED leftists who can't be voted out, or people in charge of the DNC who do not hold elected office, heads of illegal immigrants rights groups, then of course posters like the Doctor on here. They can't be voted out of anything, now can they; by us anyway!

This whole argument is fabricated bullshit by them, on why YOU should allow them to break the law, while not having the stones to put forth legislation to NOT make it illegal to do what they are doing. Don't fall for it! Force them to TRY and change the law; in essence, put up, or shut up! Trump has the stones to try and ENFORCE the law, why are these leftists so snowflakey they won't do the same thing to change it!

This whole leftist narrative is bassackwards. The question should NOT be------>why is Trump such a racist by trying to enforce the law; the question should actually be---->why are leftists so racist they will NOT even attempt to put forth legislation........and all leftist Democrats sign it, to change what they consider, a racist law-) Just think, they could use it as their number 1 platform talking point for the 18 midterm elections!

OK lefties, go ahead, I dare ya, I double dare ya-) Let us see them put their careers where their mouths are. If not, they are PHONY BALONEY'S, and as such, should be laughed at, including the supporters of continuing the illegality they profess; and oh yes, that include "doctor" too!

Last edited:
As for the cities themselves, how can it be anything but political to someone holding office? If there is some more powerful spiritual motivation, it will most certainly be exposed once the choice between receiving and not receiving federal funds is placed before them.

In Florida, a former gubernatorial candidate explains why immigration reform is so vital. Thankfully, we didn't give her the job.

Businessmen and farmers are forced to hire illegal immigrants or crops will rot in the fields, our beautiful lawns will go to weeds, and our hotel toilets will remain dirty. We just need to make what is illegal legal and all will be well. ;)

The real reason is that the hospitality industry in those cities relies heavily on the cheap labor that immigrants provide.

Maybe they are vampires who want an undocumented food source to prey upon?

It's entirely practical, and has little to do with politics.

Sanctuary cities don't want illegal immigrants to be afraid of calling the cops, or talking to them.

But they want to create many, many more reasons to need to call the police? Brilliant.

The real reason is that the hospitality industry in those cities relies heavily on the cheap labor that immigrants provide.

The real reason is that the hospitality industry in those democrat cities relies heavily on the cheap labor that illegal immigrants provide

Their I fixed it for you, you're welcome

Maybe it's about the power of state and local government vs. the power of the big central federal government,

you know, that thing conservatives love to rant about when they take the side of the former.

The real reason is that the hospitality industry in those democrat cities relies heavily on the cheap labor that illegal immigrants provide

lol, all those Democrats in agribusiness?

Please cease your lies that the illegals are primarily migrant farm labor. You liar.

Maybe it's about the power of state and local government vs. the power of the big central federal government,

you know, that thing conservatives love to rant about when they take the side of the former.

You have states fighting states now thanks to Obama ignoring federal laws... It will take years to clean up his mess

That's a new one since when does cities have farms?

because it makes up a huge portion of their workforce, consumers, and they are overall economically vital to major cities. They are our friends, our neighbors, our coworkers, our employees, our family. Path to immigration is the American way. No mass deportations.

because it makes up a huge portion of their workforce, consumers, and they are overall economically vital to major cities. They are our friends, our neighbors, our coworkers, our employees, our family. Path to immigration is the American way. No mass deportations.

Why do you keep on wanting to protect criminals? It makes no sense?

It's democrat politics, they don't care about crime. They only care about votes. The people of the community have to suffer for the dems to get votes.
are you implying undocumented workers are

They are only "criminal" in that they are undocumented. They are much less likely to commit crime than US citizens. They aren't criminals.

Thanks for making my point. Stop pretending that it's only Democrats who want cheap labor.

Thanks for making my point. Stop pretending that it's only Democrats who want cheap labor.

So you're finally admitting that illegals drive down wages?

It's democrat politics, they don't care about crime. They only care about votes. The people of the community have to suffer for the dems to get votes.
are you implying undocumented workers are

They are only "criminal" in that they are undocumented. They are much less likely to commit crime than US citizens. They aren't criminals.

Illegal entry is a misdemeanor. Unlawful presence is a civil, not criminal, matter.

Is Illegal Immigration a Crime? Improper Entry v. Unlawful Presence

So you're finally admitting that illegals drive down wages?

I've held that position for decades.

Please cease your lies that the illegals are primarily migrant farm labor. You liar.

You must have replied to the wrong post because I never said any such thing.

Forum List

Back