The real reason Trump was indicted

Biden must have molested you since his own daughter never said he molested her. Still, your list is waaaay shorter than my list.
Nah, Biden’s daughter claimed her pervert dad would take showers and molest her When she was a child, It’s in her diary.

Ashley Biden also recounts times she showered with her father when she was young, something she allegedly wrote was “probably not appropriate.”

‘I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)’
Alleged January 2019 diary entry by Ashley Biden

Nah, Biden’s daughter claimed her pervert dad would take showers and molest her When she was a child, It’s in her diary.

Ashley Biden also recounts times she showered with her father when she was young, something she allegedly wrote was “probably not appropriate.”

Nope, she never once claimed he molested her. So yeah, it must've been you he molested. You secretly liked it, didn't ya?

Debate won't happen; Ronna said some time ago that they would not participate in a presidential debate. She ain't no dummy as she knows full well President Biden would tear Trump to shreds as he did in 2020.
President Biden is senile.

He can't even finish a sentence anymore.

Derr... ice cream.

You mean like the tens of thousands of bamboozled leftards that supported Black Lives Matter? As they killed 40 people, injured 2000 cops, and caused 4 billion dollars in property damage?

And were arrested & convicted when caught.

They're going to deny everything. Everything, everything. Period.

Their ruler is an innocent victim. Period.

These are the Manson Girls.
Hey you stupid fucktard, I stand for equal application of the law. As long as Trump is in jail and Hillary isn't and Biden isn't and that rotten fucktard Al Sharpton isn't (who STILL hasn't paid his taxes and STILL hasn't paid his libel judgement), you don't have a leg to stand on. As a dumbass leftie OR a failed sociologist.

I think they'll eventually resort to attempted murder. They're not going to be able to get rid of Trump, any other way.

LOL

Trump has a total of 147 million votes against him. More than any other presidential candidate in U.S. history.

Hey you stupid fucktard, I stand for equal application of the law. As long as Trump is in jail and Hillary isn't and Biden isn't and that rotten fucktard Al Sharpton isn't (who STILL hasn't paid his taxes and STILL hasn't paid his libel judgement), you don't have a leg to stand on. As a dumbass leftie OR a failed sociologist.

Poor baby, reality is just so harsh to you. :itsok:

No, you fake ass patriots are bullshit. You only want to be a patriot when it's convenient, let a war start and then we will see how many are REAL patriots.
Leftards are the ones starting the wars, you dipshit.

Trump didn't start a war. Not even one.

38a76e052a279bf3623432d7b4428d2a.jpg
Actually the democrats have a platform. The republicans don’t. The democrats pass legislation the republicans just fake it, “infrastructure week” for instance or “repeal and replace” that also never came.

The Republican platform is “everyone hates Donald!”

:yes_text12: :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

trolls like the Op and Billo Really dragonlady err dragonidiot,care4all err idiot4all, and sealybobo err smellybozo ect ect,ect,are too much stupid fucks to comprehend the REAL reason Trump has been indicted is because he is the first president sense Kennedy not part of the corrupt two party system.the CIA took out kennedy for that very reason,They would LOVE to do the same with Trump as well but we have so much more sophisticated technologiy now we did not have back then that Trump has always been one step ahead of them and they have failed to do so because of that.

they are too stupid to comprehend this plays right into Trumps hands and he is LOVING it.The American people realise our government is out for them and Trump represents the people instead of the elite so sense they cant kill him,they try to imprison him. steve turley here explains so well in this video HOW this has only HELPED trump.:2up:

even political are correctly calling it a witchunt and they are as much to the left and mainstream as they come. :auiqs.jpg: i know you are on the suicide hotline now.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301:

You think Trump's 32 crimes is going to help him in the general election? Maybe in the GOP primaries but that's how fucked up the GOP is.

No, you fake ass patriots are bullshit. You only want to be a patriot when it's convenient, let a war start and then we will see how many are REAL patriots.
You don't even know what patriot means... you are too filled with hatred for your fellow Americans that happen to be white to be a lover of freedom and the USA....

You mean like the tens of thousands of bamboozled leftards that supported Black Lives Matter? As they killed 40 people, injured 2000 cops, and caused 4 billion dollars in property damage?
the paid shill america hater got taken his ass handed to him on a platter.lol

here is REAL reason trump is being indicted,tucker carlson knows his stuff.

Trump was indicted because he is a very bad man.
as always america hater lying paid shill Billo_Really gets his ASSS handed to him on a platter checkmated by tucker carlson,here is a crying tissue trollboy.:itsok: calrson is not part of the corporate controleld media that billo here worships as the truth.

You don't even know what patriot means... you are too filled with hatred for your fellow Americans that happen to be white to be a lover of freedom and the USA....
What does Patriot mean? So why have I and other black folks been on the receiving end of hatred and racism if we are the ones who hate so much. That's funny a white man telling a black man about being the lover of freedom.

Forum List

Back