The Reality of Man Made Global Warming Shows Up In Michigan.

Dumbass yourself, you old fraud. You bunch predicted no warming or effects from the increasing GHGs in the atmosphere. Now we are seeing the Arctic Ice going away, empirical, observed evidence, that it GHGs do warm the atmosphere. And you just keep repeating your nonsense idiocy.

And there hasn't been. The only data set that shows warming is th eone controlled by the fraudsters. There are two other sets that show static temp for the last 18+ years.

I live in a town with a river running through it. For all my life, it has frozen over in the winter. In fact, one time when I was a kid, there were icebergs that pushed into the shore of Saginaw bay. These pushed up slabs of ice about three feet thick on to the shore. Destroying some shore front homes. This year, for one day, there was ice on the river thick enough for at least one foolhardy ice fisherman to brave ice fishing. The river has been largely ice free ever sense. Being mid January, there should be ice fishermen around on the river. But it is mostly just open water. Anybody who says man made global warming isn't real can blow it out their ass.

Anyone stupid enough to think that that story proves man-made climate change, is well, stupid enough to believe in it.

I doubt if at any time sense the last ice age the river had failed to freeze over for at least a couple weeks. At LEAST.

Irrelevant. It's completely natural and has nothing at all to do with humans. Nothing in your story proves human activity is responsible.

Maybe not. But it does prove things are getting warmer. Just like this last fall. When record high temperatures were being set all over the place.

Ok, things are warmer. Enjoy it.

Dumbass yourself, you old fraud. You bunch predicted no warming or effects from the increasing GHGs in the atmosphere. Now we are seeing the Arctic Ice going away, empirical, observed evidence, that it GHGs do warm the atmosphere. And you just keep repeating your nonsense idiocy.
Only your failed models are stating its due PRIMARILY to GHG's. Empirical evidence shows that there is no midtropospheric warming so your premise is false. You like using a lot of conjecture.

EVERY ONE OF YOUR CITED PAPERS ABOVE USE THE SAME FAILED BASE MODEL.. LOL Priceless..

Why are you sticking your nose in on this? You don't think your little Nazi protege is representing your doomsday cult properly?

Why are you sticking your nose in on this? You don't think your little Nazi protege is representing your doomsday cult properly?

Yeah, isn't it funny. The main believers in this nonsense are Nazi scum, commie scum, and religious fruitcakes! What a group to pal around with!

And there hasn't been. The only data set that shows warming is th eone controlled by the fraudsters. There are two other sets that show static temp for the last 18+ years.
I see. So you are saying that Dr.'s Christy and Spencer are fraudsters? LOL

Yeah, isn't it funny. The main believers in this nonsense are Nazi scum, commie scum, and religious fruitcakes! What a group to pal around with!
Commie scum? LOL It is you 'Conservatives that have your noses up Putin's ass. And it is you 'Conservatives' that state that the press is the opposition. The orange clown has gone psychotic.

Commie scum? LOL It is you 'Conservatives that have your noses up Putin's ass. And it is you 'Conservatives' that state that the press is the opposition. The orange clown has gone psychotic.
Clippy.jpg

Speaking of unsubstantiated nonsense, how about some evidence that anyone on the side of mainstream science in this forum is a Nazi, a commie or a religious fruitcake?

On the other hand, I think we can provide an enormous amount of evidence that a VERY high proportion of the deniers here are deeply right-wing conservatives.

Any of you care to take this challenge?

Speaking of unsubstantiated nonsense, how about some evidence that anyone on the side of mainstream science in this forum is a Nazi, a commie or a religious fruitcake?

On the other hand, I think we can provide an enormous amount of evidence that a VERY high proportion of the deniers here are deeply right-wing conservatives.

Not my fault I can think for myself.

I take that - and the silence from Westwall - to mean no one on the denier side cares to take the challenge of substantiating their nonsensical, bullshit accusations.

I take that - and the silence from Westwall - to mean no one on the denier side cares to take the challenge of substantiating their nonsensical, bullshit accusations.

You haven't posted anything that is topical. Opinion isn't fact. It is opinion. Funny how you silly people can't tell the dif. The reality is that everything going on is normal. Every little bit. You can do nothing but point to a computer derived fictional novel, and scream at the top of your lungs "see! Disaster is coming!". Which you clowns have been screaming for over two decades now.

It's more of the same unscientific bleating that you all are so famous for.

And there hasn't been. The only data set that shows warming is th eone controlled by the fraudsters

Westwall was screaming "FAKE NEWS!" years before the Trump admin made it trendy.

Westwall, shouldn't you be mad at the Trump admin for stealing your schtick? You should demand recognition for being the pioneer in the field of running from honest discussion by screaming "IT'S ALL A FRAUD!".

There are two other sets that show static temp for the last 18+ years.

No, there aren't, not anywhere except in denier fudgeland.

But please, show us the fudged data. We'll have a good time showing, for the umpteenth time, exactly how it was fudged. And then you can scream once more that all the real data is faked, and only your tiny fringe cult knows the RealTruth.

And there hasn't been. The only data set that shows warming is th eone controlled by the fraudsters

Westwall was screaming "FAKE NEWS!" years before the Trump admin made it trendy.

Westwall, shouldn't you be mad at the Trump admin for stealing your schtick? You should demand recognition for being the pioneer in the field of running from honest discussion by screaming "IT'S ALL A FRAUD!".

There are two other sets that show static temp for the last 18+ years.

No, there aren't, not anywhere except in denier fudgeland.

But please, show us the fudged data. We'll have a good time showing, for the umpteenth time, exactly how it was fudged. And then you can scream once more that all the real data is faked, and only your tiny fringe cult knows the RealTruth.

Already have. Repeatedly. It's a shame you're too dishonest to admit it.

I do, I take this challenge. Crick's post I am quoting shows that Crick is a religious fruitcake.

I bet everyone will agree.

Forum List

Back