🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The reality of Trump's condolences phone call

That and a Trump hating Congress idiot was there with her.

She was a school teacher, and later a principle. She started a mentoring program that johnson was part of. She knew him and his family for years, she was a family friend.
That doesn't prove she ever knew the widow before the phone call, douche bag.

I find it interesting that of all the families that Trump called only this one had a problem and she is a black democrat liberal with an obvious axe to grind. All the other families seem to be satisfied with the compassion the President showed them.

15 minutes of fame?

First Trump only called about a third of the gold star families.

Where did you get this little factoid?

She was a school teacher, and later a principle. She started a mentoring program that johnson was part of. She knew him and his family for years, she was a family friend.
That doesn't prove she ever knew the widow before the phone call, douche bag.

You're an ass hole, the widow invited the congresswoman to accompany her to the airport to pickup the body.

That's why she was in the limo.

As the recent episode with the widow of the soldier killed in Niger shows, the media jackals will take anything he says and twist it to serve their narrative.

According to Wilson, Trump said "he knew what he signed up for"
According to Kelly, Trump said "he knew what he signed up for"

According to Trump, "I didn't say what Wilson claimed"

Wilson, Johnsons mother in law, and even Kelly confirmed what Trump said.

Yet Trump denied he said it.

Obama Told Police: Risking Your Lives Is Part Of 'Job You Signed Up For'

I don't know any of the specifics. Don't need to, because it's clear what's taking place. Progressives nitpick every fucking word because they're petty and weak. Even when they have nothing they invent something to bitch about, and NOTHING is sacred. At the end of the day progressives lose again, which has become their comfort zone.
I believe Trump sincerely tried to console the widow of a dead soldier. But because of his limitations in vocabulary and a lack of personal empathy....it just came out wrong

Most people would have quickly apologized and explained what they meant. Trump chose to call the Congresswoman and widow liars, rather than admit his words were insensitive

Just the latest contrived crisis brought to you by the anti-American Left. They hope they are killing Donald Trump with a thousand cuts but it's more like another rock thrown in their own boat.

A Trump supporter should never discuss "contrived crises" ;)
What crisis did Trump contrive, asshole?

This one stupid! Just about every Tweet storm he starts is another contrived crisis. Especially when he tries making himself look good by lying about others.

Seriously, in every comparison he makes between himself and Obama, Trump comes off as a pompous jackass.

As I said, it's not always just the words, it's the inflection behind it.

Yet Trump said it, his inflection was self serving rather than a condolence.

And instead of discussing Johnson and Wilson misunderstood what was said Trump absolutely denied that he said it.

As the recent episode with the widow of the soldier killed in Niger shows, the media jackals will take anything he says and twist it to serve their narrative.

Obama said it as a thank you to rookie officers just starting their service. Not to the widow of a slain officer mourning her husband's death. Context is everything.

The widow herself says otherwise. Case closed.

The family of the soldier confirmed what Trump said. General Kelly also confirmed he said it. Stop lying and admit Trump is an idiot.

I believe Trump sincerely tried to console the widow of a dead soldier. But because of his limitations in vocabulary and a lack of personal empathy....it just came out wrong

Most people would have quickly apologized and explained what they meant. Trump chose to call the Congresswoman and widow liars, rather than admit his words were insensitive

As I said, it's not always just the words, it's the inflection behind it.

Yet Trump said it, his inflection was self serving rather than a condolence.

And instead of discussing Johnson and Wilson misunderstood what was said Trump absolutely denied that he said it.

Obama said it as a thank you to rookie officers just starting their service. Not to the widow of a slain officer mourning her husband's death. Context is everything.
I really think Trump does not realize who is audience is. He has no experience or inclination to console a grieving widow

I don't know any of the specifics. Don't need to, because it's clear what's taking place. Progressives nitpick every fucking word because they're petty and weak. Even when they have nothing they invent something to bitch about, and NOTHING is sacred. At the end of the day progressives lose again, which has become their comfort zone.

Donald Trump created his own problems. If he hadn't told lie after lie then this would not have happened. As usual Trump and his supporters blame everyone except the real culprit. Trump. All Trump had to say was something along the lines of "I did not mean to hurt anyone and I apologize if I did." But no. Trump's first instinct was to lie. Now Kelly has lied. Trump made ho=is bed and must lay in it.
Horseshit. Douche bag lying clown pigs and the fake media are doing everything they can to destroy Trump. No one is fooled. You're a douche bag just like the sleazy lying Congress pig.
You sound upset about this issue.

Forum List

Back