🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The reality of Trump's condolences phone call

I don't know any of the specifics. Don't need to, because it's clear what's taking place. Progressives nitpick every fucking word because they're petty and weak. Even when they have nothing they invent something to bitch about, and NOTHING is sacred. At the end of the day progressives lose again, which has become their comfort zone.

A couple of things here...you conservatives did the same exact thing to Obama so stop whining and pretending to be all outraged. You destroyed "sacred" a long time ago.

Beyond that - this was a real FAIL. That congresswoman betrayed a trust - what should have been CONFIDENTIAL conversation was publicized in the worst possible way, and what should NEVER be politicized was. This was definately a low point and all who jumped in to the fray should be embarresed.

I don't know any of the specifics. Don't need to, because it's clear what's taking place. Progressives nitpick every fucking word because they're petty and weak. Even when they have nothing they invent something to bitch about, and NOTHING is sacred. At the end of the day progressives lose again, which has become their comfort zone.

A couple of things here...you conservatives did the same exact thing to Obama so stop whining and pretending to be all outraged. You destroyed "sacred" a long time ago.

Beyond that - this was a real FAIL. That congresswoman betrayed a trust - what should have been CONFIDENTIAL conversation was publicized in the worst possible way, and what should NEVER be politicized was. This was definately a low point and all who jumped in to the fray should be embarresed.

Conservatives may have done that, but the media didn't. The fake media kissed his ass every single day. He could do no wrong as far as they are concerned. Snowflakes behave as if the media is nuetral in these affairs. It obviously isn't. This thing would have never been in the news if the fake media was neutral.

Last edited:

Conservatives may have done, but the media didn't. The fame media kissed his ass every single day. He could do no wrong as far as they are concerned. Snowflakes behave as if the media is nuetral in these affairs. It obviously isn't. This thing would have never been in the news if the fake media was neutral.

OH BULLSHIT. The rightwing media jumped on every thing Obama said and misconstrued it. Don't give me that crap - I'm sick of it. You and your media are no better.

Conservatives may have done, but the media didn't. The fame media kissed his ass every single day. He could do no wrong as far as they are concerned. Snowflakes behave as if the media is nuetral in these affairs. It obviously isn't. This thing would have never been in the news if the fake media was neutral.

OH BULLSHIT. The rightwing media jumped on every thing Obama said and misconstrued it. Don't give me that crap - I'm sick of it. You and your media are no better.

The right wing media? You mean one cable news network?

842d912097cb0135f640005056a9545d

You're ignorant to servicemen knowing exactly what he means.

Last edited:
Whether they do or not is beside the point. Individuals holding high public office are rightly expected to, in sharing their thoughts, consistently exhibit degrees of circumspection, perspicacity, sincerity, and discretion that Trump doesn't and, apparently, cannot even approach. That man is so turpitudinous that he does not belong in appointed or elected public office of any sort, not even dog catcher.

Huh, and hillary STILL couldn't win .

:lol:

Only thing I ever watched was O'Reily. Based on that alone, I'm calling your BS.

Ok far left drone show where CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, ABC, Huffington Post, NYTimes, Washington Post, etc, were this critical of Obama?

And the non far left pointed out that Hypocrisy all the time, because you drones ate the lies of Obama and his illegal wars.

Stop pretending that you did not defend Obama and bash anyone not far left during the last eight years!

You side put up a bad candidate, if she put forth effort like she has promoting book, she may have won.

Yes the network that Obama tried to ban.

War breaks out between Fox News and the Obama administration

2008 - Obama Boots Reporters From Conservative Papers

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2008/story?id=6156794&page=1

2010 - White House’s Fox News Boycott Attempt Prompts Network Revolt [UPDATED]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/23/white-houses-fox-news-boy_n_331437.html

2009 - Administration Loses Bid to Exclude Fox News From Pay Czar Interview

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/10/23/administration-loses-bid-exclude-fox-news-pay-czar-interview.html

Obama White House Tries to Ban FOX News From Press Pool … MSM Backs Fox and Obama WH Backs Down

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/10/23/obama-white-house-tries-to-ban-fox-news-from-press-pool-msm-backs-fox-and-obama-wh-backs-down/

Screen_Shot_2017_09_29_at_11.42.12_AM.png.jpeg

View attachment 155655
And how much of that is directly related to Trumps own behavior?

You want to have your cake and eat it too. You laude, excuse and fail to condemn truly outrageous rhetoric and conduct because he is "genuine" and some how should not be held to the standards of his predecessors. When the media report on this you cry unfair.

Ok far left drone show where CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, ABC, Huffington Post, NYTimes, Washington Post, etc, were this critical of Obama?

And the non far left pointed out that Hypocrisy all the time, because you drones ate the lies of Obama and his illegal wars.

Stop pretending that you did not defend Obama and bash anyone not far left during the last eight years!

You side put up a bad candidate, if she put forth effort like she has promoting book, she may have won.
You left out Fox.

By the way the election is over.

Now this nut case and rodeo clown Rep Frederica Wilson said she read where "empty barrel" is a racist term and General Kelly is a racist because he called her that.

Yes the network that Obama tried to ban.

War breaks out between Fox News and the Obama administration

2008 - Obama Boots Reporters From Conservative Papers

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2008/story?id=6156794&page=1

2010 - White House’s Fox News Boycott Attempt Prompts Network Revolt [UPDATED]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/23/white-houses-fox-news-boy_n_331437.html

2009 - Administration Loses Bid to Exclude Fox News From Pay Czar Interview

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/10/23/administration-loses-bid-exclude-fox-news-pay-czar-interview.html

Obama White House Tries to Ban FOX News From Press Pool … MSM Backs Fox and Obama WH Backs Down

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/10/23/obama-white-house-tries-to-ban-fox-news-from-press-pool-msm-backs-fox-and-obama-wh-backs-down/

And....?

I happen to agree that excluding media is wrong. Obama ended up with egg on his face with that one.

Horseshit. Douche bag lying clown pigs and the fake media are doing everything they can to destroy Trump. No one is fooled. You're a douche bag just like the sleazy lying Congress pig.

The media asks the questions, and replays the videos.

It's not our problem that Trump and his associates chose to lie about everything/ And not just the big things, but everything big and small.

Horseshit. Douche bag lying clown pigs and the fake media are doing everything they can to destroy Trump. No one is fooled. You're a douche bag just like the sleazy lying Congress pig.

The media asks the questions, and replays the videos.

It's not our problem that Trump and his associates chose to lie about everything/ And not just the big things, but everything big and small.
That is part of the problem...he relentlessly attacks the media, and they attack him, then he lies about things and makes it worse. All presidents have to learn to develop a thick skin. Trump hasn't.

Forum List

Back