The Reason Elizabeth Warren Was Censured & Others Weren't

Is anyone investigating whether or not it's OK for Warren to go on Facebook and broadcast animosity towards her fellow Senators to an angry mob, while they are in session? I'd think there'd also be a rule or two about that.

If you lose an election in a blow out you may get told to STFU. I would have loved to see the look in her face when she got smacked down. :laugh:

If you lose an election in a blow out you may get told to STFU. I would have loved to see the look in her face when she got smacked down. :laugh:
No, that's not what this is about. This is about a Senator known to be participating in concert with other public figures, attempting to rile a mob against duly elected officials.

No, that's not what this is about. This is about a Senator known to be participating in concert with other public figures, attempting to rile a mob against duly elected officials.

Its nothing that complicated, Warren was trolling Sessions a fellow member of the Senate and she got told to STFU. When she refused she got smacked down.

"The Reason Elizabeth Warren Was Censured & Others Weren't"

She's a Woowoo, and the 'white man' has been screwing Indians over ever since Columbus landed in the Bahamas!

upload_2017-2-10_12-48-5.jpeg

It just ain't right....

Its nothing that complicated, Warren was trolling Sessions a fellow member of the Senate and she got told to STFU. When she refused she got smacked down.
Yes, and then she went out on Facebook, I believe while the Senate was still in session, and tried to whip up animosity for her duly elected peers in the Senate.

I'm sure Fauxahontas (aka "Lizzy Cheekbones") added to her support with her base through her little circus act.

I'm equally sure that more than 50% of her base will have died of drug overdoses before the next presidential election.

Life goes on......

For some of us.

I'm sure Fauxahontas (aka "Lizzy Cheekbones") added to her support with her base through her little circus act.

I'm equally sure that more than 50% of her base will have died of drug overdoses before the next presidential election.

Life goes on......

For some of us.

Or of AIDS..

Forum List

Back