🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The reason Paul Ryan is resigning when he is

Paul Ryan's decision to wait until January to retire includes an under-the-radar benefit

To pad his comfy retirement portfolio.

His main concern is himself.

Isn't that what the motto the US is built on?

I suggest you take a walk through one of our National Cemeteries, read the headstones and see the ages of those who served our nation honorably.
You mean like Trump, who dodged the draft?

People of power always use those under them, unfortunately, that's why the cemeteries are so full.
Do any of you fucking left wing elitist scumbags have any control over how hypocritical you allow yourselves to get?

. By that I mean to abandon the Social Contract which along with the Golden Rule guide the vast majority of Democrats.

Yep, the ole "Golden Rule" that "guides" the Democrats...

Steal the gold other people earn in order to buy votes so they can rule.

It's just one of the many things that makes Democrats just as lovable as Republicans.:cool:

"The Democrats planned to fiddle while Rome burned. The Republicans were going to burn Rome, then fiddle." -- P.J.O'Rourke

Paul Ryan's decision to wait until January to retire includes an under-the-radar benefit

Isn't that what the motto the US is built on?

I suggest you take a walk through one of our National Cemeteries, read the headstones and see the ages of those who served our nation honorably.

You mean like Trump, who dodged the draft?

People of power always use those under them, unfortunately, that's why the cemeteries are so full.

Do any of you fucking left wing elitist scumbags have any control over how hypocritical you allow yourselves to get?

There is nothing hypocritical in any of the comments above, with the exception of owls. Anyone who defends Ryan, McConnell or Trump and attacks Bill Clinton is a hypocrite, lying sack of shit, variety.

Capital Hill is in Chaos, the White House is in Chaos and the nation is at risk because less than 2% of the voters in WI, PA and MI voted for the most inept, incompetent and evil man to ever occupy the Oval Office, and continue to elect Republicans who value their job - dependent on bribes by Wall Street and Global Corps. to keep their job over creating job programs for We the People.

On this you are worried about "the law."
HEADBANG_DESK.gif

But on every thing else he gets a pass because..............
trump-get-him-out.jpg

And, you know this how?
Are you a mind reader, or just another liberal twit?

First of all, Ryan's is a Professional Pol. He is Trump-like, a person with the responsibility to make decisions, and always decides on what to decide after asking himself, "How will this effect ME?"

One needn't be a mind reader, all one needs to do is to watch and listen without a bias. Calling someone "another liberal twit" suggests you cannot open your mind to any idea which conflicts with what you've been told to believe.
Who in Washington is NOT a Professional politician?
Who has EVER turned down that pension?
The only person I know of who donates his entire salary is Trump!
And before you even start, he accepts the salary because he has to, it's the law.

And, you know this how?
Are you a mind reader, or just another liberal twit?

First of all, Ryan's is a Professional Pol. He is Trump-like, a person with the responsibility to make decisions, and always decides on what to decide after asking himself, "How will this effect ME?"

One needn't be a mind reader, all one needs to do is to watch and listen without a bias. Calling someone "another liberal twit" suggests you cannot open your mind to any idea which conflicts with what you've been told to believe.
Who in Washington is NOT a Professional politician?
Who has EVER turned down that pension?
The only person I know of who donates his entire salary is Trump!
And before you even start, he accepts the salary because he has to, it's the law.

who does Trump donate his salary to ?

the guy that pays for his $10 million dollar golf weekends ?

Trump doesnt donate jack chite.
National Park Service
Education Department.
Check your facts before you start opinions and flat out lies

So far he isn't resigning, he is planning to serve his term, just not run for re-election after.

He's retiring because he has different politics than Trump.

Plus he wants to be President. He leaves with the tax cuts, which he can
place on his resume and he runs for President in 2024.

He has a chance of becoming president if Trump is impeached before January and Pence doesn't take the job. O.k., so the chance of that is not great, but it is a possibility.

Forum List

Back