The reason Roe/Wade overturned in the mind of one AOC

It's because there are not enough women in Congress, of course

Duh!

That's right everyone, we need more women in Congress!

View attachment 664315
what's a woman?

well remember, a woman always has a choice who deposits sperm near her ovaries. I want to know where the SCOTUS took that choice away.

"We're glad the court recognized the devastation happening in Kentucky and decided to block the commonwealth's cruel abortion bans," Planned Parenthood said in a statement.

house-gif.24673.gif

wtf IWWTP?

Because all women are Borg…

Well the left and Right believe they should be mindless drones that follow their men words of what should be done…

Personally I believe a woman should have that abortion and during that time have her tubes tied so that way she can never worry about getting pregnant again…

I cannot believe corporations haven't pressured Congress to pass laws forcing women to pay reparations to the nation for every child aborted since that takes away from God knows what future genius / engineer / scientist / doctor / cheap labor or.....(well, or thug)

I cannot believe corporations haven't pressured Congress to pass laws forcing women to pay reparations to the nation for every child aborted since that takes away from God knows what future genius / engineer / scientist / doctor / (well, or thug)
Meh, most likely that child would have been a drain on the welfare system, so I don’t lose any sleep over some woman aborting her child …

I just wish she didn’t have the chance to breed again…

Meh, most likely that child would have been a drain on the welfare system, so I don’t lose any sleep over some woman aborting her child …

it's all about them choices. dick or no dick, that is the question.

Not always but sometimes the woman health also is in question and if the child can live after being born…

Is it rare on those occasions like Rape and Incest?

Sure but it happens…
write a law. Why does that escape demofks?

Correct. Murdering the poor is the best solution, the final solution

Is this why democrats are making more people poorer today than ever with out of control inflation?

I reckon the fewer the people the less carbon emissions.

Yay.

I cannot believe corporations haven't pressured Congress to pass laws forcing women to pay reparations to the nation for every child aborted since that takes away from God knows what future genius / engineer / scientist / doctor / cheap labor or.....(well, or thug)
You'd think that the collectivists would be up in arms about the fucked up global karma. I mean, if it takes a whole village to raise a child, then they're forcing EVERYONE to absorb the karma of killing babies.

Correct. Murdering the poor is the best solution, the final solution

Is this why democrats are making more people poorer today than ever with out of control inflation?

I reckon the fewer the people the less carbon emissions.

Yay.
They are going to kill themselves no matter what because let just admit most humans are living proof why they should be aborted…

Look, a woman that want the abortion should just be given one and then tie the tubes and be done with it…

No more worries…

They are going to kill themselves no matter what because let just admit most humans are living proof why they should be aborted…

Look, a woman that want the abortion should just be given one and then tie the tubes and be done with it…

No more worries…
Should be mandatory after abortion #1.

AOC has no concept of political reailty. There is a reason the Democratic Party did not/could not codify the ROE decision.

Democrats in red states risked their seats if they voted in favor of such a measure. Even if it passed the HoR it would not have survived a Senate filibuster.

It's a shame, because it didn't have to be.

A buddy of mine looked at the photos I posted above, which were taken in 2013, and said it looked exactly like it did when he was there in 1987.

At this point I just don't think they'll ever get it completed. I just don't think the interest is there...
Custer Died for Our Race Traitors' Sins

Why is there a memorial to a leader of thrill-killing savages? Will the Mexican druglord, El Chapo, get one too?

Forum List

Back