The reason why Harris is only allowed to do taped interviews.

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
Just another gem showing what Dims are flailing their Pom Poms for.

Sometimes people get what they want, sometimes they get what they deserve.

No one but Dims deserve this.

Notice how she didn’t walk in on teen girls changing and brag about it on the radio but instead gave them encouragement?
He never bragged
You all accused him of walking in on and through undressing teens and added the bragging part for fake smearing

He never bragged
You all accused him of walking in on and through undressing teens and added the bragging part for fake smearing

On the Howard Stern show:

“Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that before a show, I'll go backstage and everyone's getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it. You know, I'm inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good. [...] You know, the dresses. 'Is everyone okay?' You know, they're standing there with no clothes. 'Is everybody okay?' And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that.”

“Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that before a show, I'll go backstage and everyone's getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it. You know, I'm inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good. [...] You know, the dresses. 'Is everyone okay?' You know, they're standing there with no clothes. 'Is everybody okay?' And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that.”
and yet Dems defend Democrat biological males showering and walking around naked in women's locker rooms . stfu moron ..

Notice how she didn’t walk in on teen girls changing

And neither did Trump. The Miss USA Pageant doesn't use teenagers you putz, and Trump apparently only stepped in for a minute checking on preparations for the show he was in charge of producing. Now go back playing with your fake rubber boobs.

So do a lot of other management, Agents, Hairdressers, Makeup Artist, and staff members. They are supposed to ignore the fact the ladies are naked, and no flash photography please.

And neither did Trump. The Miss USA Pageant doesn't use teenagers you putz, and Trump apparently only stepped in for a minute checking on preparations for the show he was in charge of producing. Now go back playing with your fake rubber boobs.
Actually there are YouTube videos of 12-14 year old girls, in bra and panties, in Russia trying out to be models in Paris, China, Asia, and America. If they pass, they begin the road of becoming supermodels.

Forum List

Back