The Reasons Keep Piling Up

Pretty magnanimous of her considering how there is no ceiling to how much someone like her could raise to defend the Presidency in 2020.

Pretty magnanimous of her considering how there is no ceiling to how much someone like her could raise to defend the Presidency in 2020.

The bitch has to get it first.

And the GOP war on women is still in full swing. Good to see it.

Does it ever bother you that your vernacular is that of a 20 year old rapper?

That would be war on woman, singular. Only another bitch or true political hack, couldn't recognize that. So feel free to spin it anyway you want. If you give me your address I'll send you a quarter so you can call someone who might give a fuck.

That is a good reason to vote for her. The rich shouldn't be able to screw up our political process.

She is the rich.
She just said she was going to screw up our political process. A person in government isn't allowed target something or someone they don't agree with. She has more than a few targets.

When she doesn't have to smile for the camera, she turns into Satan:

"Where is the G-damn f***ing flag? I want the G-damn f***ing flag up every f***ing morning at f***ing sunrise."
(From the book Inside The White House by Ronald Kessler, p. 244 - Hillary to the staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day, 1991.)

Makes me miss Jackie Kennedy.

And the GOP war on women is still in full swing.

The Democrat support of Islamism is far more against the rights of women than anything the Reps do, or have done.

I guess this was back when Trump was a democrat (in April). Thanks for the batting practice. Your messiah is working you like a $20 whore.

1449604571662.cached.jpg

And the GOP war on women is still in full swing.

The Democrat support of Islamism is far more against the rights of women than anything the Reps do, or have done.

I guess this was back when Trump was a democrat (in April). Thanks for the batting practice. Your messiah is working you like a $20 whore.

1449604571662.cached.jpg

A swing and a miss.

Forum List

Back