The Reasons Keep Piling Up

Pretty magnanimous of her considering how there is no ceiling to how much someone like her could raise to defend the Presidency in 2020.

The bitch has to get it first.

And the GOP war on women is still in full swing.

The Democrat support of Islamism is far more against the rights of women than anything the Reps do, or have done.

I guess this was back when Trump was a democrat (in April). Thanks for the batting practice. Your messiah is working you like a $20 whore.

1449604571662.cached.jpg
A $20.00 photo op?

Franco would refer to you as a dupe.

That is a good reason to vote for her. The rich shouldn't be able to screw up our political process.

The rich have the same right to exercise their 1st Amendment rights singularly or corporately that you do.
Blasphemy!

Please refrain from referring to the Constitution.

Talking points have been provided. Keep your responses within the desired parameters.

Pretty magnanimous of her considering how there is no ceiling to how much someone like her could raise to defend the Presidency in 2020.

The Democrat support of Islamism is far more against the rights of women than anything the Reps do, or have done.

I guess this was back when Trump was a democrat (in April). Thanks for the batting practice. Your messiah is working you like a $20 whore.

1449604571662.cached.jpg

So where's the burkahs?

1449604571662.cached.jpg

So where's the burkahs?

great question

1449604571662.cached.jpg

So where's the burkahs?

I'm sure the Amir doesn't mind as long as he's getting Trump's financial support. I'm sure a potential president Drumpf will be really hard on his arab business partners.

1449604571662.cached.jpg

So where's the burkahs?

I'm sure the Amir doesn't mind as long as he's getting Trump's financial support. I'm sure a potential president Drumpf will be really hard on his arab business partners.

So you're saying Trump is giving him financial support? I guess it doesn't concern you that the Amir is giving the hildabitch direct financial support. Hypocrite much?

And the GOP war on women is still in full swing. Good to see it.

Does it ever bother you that your vernacular is that of a 20 year old rapper?

Bullshit. MSLED by Rachel again...

1449604571662.cached.jpg

So where's the burkahs?

So you're saying Trump is giving him financial support? I guess it doesn't concern you that the Amir is giving the hildabitch direct financial support. Hypocrite much?

Your assertions about Secretary are meaningless.... Why would Drumpf be posing with this Islamic figure unless there was a financial upside for him???? You do realize Drumpf has never done anything for anyone except himself... But since he's your messiah, you over look his Islamic leanings....how very republicunt of you.

1449604571662.cached.jpg

So where's the burkahs?

Your assertions about Secretary are meaningless.... Why would Drumpf be posing with this Islamic figure unless there was a financial upside for him???? You do realize Drumpf has never done anything for anyone except himself... But since he's your messiah, you over look his Islamic leanings....how very republicunt of you.

LMFAO little girl the only reason Trump will get my vote is he ain't the corrupt criminal hildabitch and is the only one with a chance to beat her. Your little intended insults are meaningless to me.

1449604571662.cached.jpg

So where's the burkahs?

LMFAO little girl the only reason Trump will get my vote is he ain't the corrupt criminal hildabitch and is the only one with a chance to beat her. Your little intended insults are meaningless to me.

Yet here you are defending your messiah. I guess when it comes to supporting a qualified woman or a disgusting repugnant man, it's impossible to support the uppity female if you're a conserve-hate-ive.

Oh, I didn't get a chance to express my condolences to you guys on the right that spousal abuse isn't an olympic event this go-round. Better luck in Tokyo in 4 years

So where's the burkahs?

Yet here you are defending your messiah. I guess when it comes to supporting a qualified woman or a disgusting repugnant man, it's impossible to support the uppity female if you're a conserve-hate-ive.

Oh, I didn't get a chance to express my condolences to you guys on the right that spousal abuse isn't an olympic event this go-round. Better luck in Tokyo in 4 years

Defending him about what, taking a picture with another rich dude, so far that's all you've demonstrated. I'm sorry if you couldn't find a man that would treat you right, but damn, not all women have that problem. Maybe you need therapy.

P
So where's the burkahs?

Did you just post this? So how did Bill.support Hilary by banging Ginnifer Flowers?
Raping women make it better?
Or did he support her putting a cigar up Monica's vag ?
I mean humiliating her seems like his favorite activity...and you see no irony in your post.

And don't get me started on Ted Kennedy....cheated on his wife like it was an Olympic Sport....and killed a woman, fucking KILLED her.......and you supported him

And Republicans support qualified women like Susana martinez, Elizabeth dole, Marsha Blackburn, Sara Palin

Smart pretty women they don't drag through the mud, none has had spousal abuse or killing.on their resumee......what else do you have?

Last edited:
What else do I have? A spell-check so your paragraph makes sense. I'll lend it to you if you ask nicely. But I'm glad that a woman has to be "smart and pretty" before you agree not to drag them through the mud. Again, perhaps in 2020 you guys will get your chance to compete for the republic of Conservistan.

What else do I have? A spell-check so your paragraph makes sense. I'll lend it to you if you ask nicely. But I'm glad that a woman has to be "smart and pretty" before you agree not to drag them through the mud. Again, perhaps in 2020 you guys will get your chance to compete for the republic of Conservistan.

No you dodged the whole post...its fine you make dumbass statements and can not back them up.....

Republicans don't kill women or abuse them like Kennedy and Clinton.....I mean Hitlery is fucking ugly, but Bill married her, it's on him.....

1449604571662.cached.jpg
A $20.00 photo op?

Franco would refer to you as a dupe.

A classic Franco response....

Hater,pub,Dupe
Pub,Dupe,hater,

1449604571662.cached.jpg

So where's the burkahs?

What has Hillary done for anyone besides herself?

Speaking of dragging them through the mud. How did Hillary and the Clinton campaign treat these women?
  1. Juanita Broaddrick
  2. Dolly Kyle
  3. Paula Jones
  4. Kathleen Willey
  5. Gennifer Flowers
  6. Elizabeth Ward Gracen
  7. Sally Perdue
  8. Connie Hamzy
  9. Lencola Sullivan

So where's the burkahs?

Yet here you are defending your messiah. I guess when it comes to supporting a qualified woman

In the twenty-five years I have been observing Hillary Clinton I have yet to have any Democrat produce a valid reason why she is qualified for anything beyond the most mundane of tasks. She has accomplished nothing of real benefit to anyone but herself. Despite the fact that Bill probably hasn't touched her since the Arkansas Governor's mansion she has proved adept at clutching his coattails in order to gain the worship of all Leftist media.

Unless we now count pathological lying as a virtue, what has she done for which she deserves any major accolades, much less ascension to the presidency of the United States?

So where's the burkahs?

I guess when it comes to supporting a qualified woman

I thought we were talking about Hillary?

I guess when it comes to supporting an unqualified woman, who put classified material on a private server to hide her corrupt actions.........

Fixed it for you.

Forum List

Back