The Reasons Keep Piling Up

What else do I have? A spell-check so your paragraph makes sense. I'll lend it to you if you ask nicely. But I'm glad that a woman has to be "smart and pretty" before you agree not to drag them through the mud. Again, perhaps in 2020 you guys will get your chance to compete for the republic of Conservistan.

No you dodged the whole post...its fine you make dumbass statements and can not back them up.....

Republicans don't kill women or abuse them like Kennedy and Clinton.....I mean Hitlery is fucking ugly, but Bill married her, it's on him.....

Perhaps you’re not familiar with the invasive abortion laws rammed through in mostly the GOP owned states? Can you imagine having to get rod shoved up your ass whenever you wish to exercise your Constitutional right to buy a gun? This is what happens to women wishing to exercise theirs…. All courtesy of the GOP.

Perhaps you’re not familiar with the invasive abortion laws rammed through in mostly the GOP owned states? Can you imagine having to get rod shoved up your ass whenever you wish to exercise your Constitutional right to buy a gun? This is what happens to women wishing to exercise theirs…. All courtesy of the GOP

Is this rod you speak of in the same mold of the "four square" of recent history? Enquiring minds really want to know...

What else do I have? A spell-check so your paragraph makes sense. I'll lend it to you if you ask nicely. But I'm glad that a woman has to be "smart and pretty" before you agree not to drag them through the mud. Again, perhaps in 2020 you guys will get your chance to compete for the republic of Conservistan.

No you dodged the whole post...its fine you make dumbass statements and can not back them up.....

Republicans don't kill women or abuse them like Kennedy and Clinton.....I mean Hitlery is fucking ugly, but Bill married her, it's on him.....

Perhaps you’re not familiar with the invasive abortion laws rammed through in mostly the GOP owned states? Can you imagine having to get rod shoved up your ass whenever you wish to exercise your Constitutional right to buy a gun? This is what happens to women wishing to exercise theirs…. All courtesy of the GOP.

Well if people tell someone they plan on killing someone with it, then put a metal rod up their ass and turn on the electricity......so we agree

Forum List

Back