the reasons why no one has taken credit for the Boston bombing .

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
the reason could be that terrorist groups are hesitant to take credit for the bombings is because with the uptick in the use of drones to strike down suspected terrorists. the terrorist leaders may be keeping quiet or it could be that they are not done implementing their attack or attacks and with the explosion in Texas if it was an attack it could be that both events are connected with the same group that has planned several hits and they will take credit when all of the acts in this assault have been carried out !! I am not saying that the blast in Texas is an act of terrorism but if it is we may be in for more strikes !! I could be wrong ....I hope I am wrong.

Last edited:
the reason could be that terrorist groups are hesitant to take credit for the bombings is because with the uptick in the use of drones to strike down suspected terrorists. the terrorist leaders may be keeping quiet or it could be that they are not done implementing their attack or attacks and with the explosion in Texas if it was an attack it could be that both events are connected with the same group that has planned several hits and they will take credit when all of the acts in this assault have been carried out !! I am not saying that the blast in Texas is an act of terrorism but if it is we may be in for more strikes !! I could be wrong ....I hope I am wrong.

I do love a good bopming...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K56soYl0U1w]The Ramones - Blitzkrieg Bop (With Lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

I don't think the Texas explosion and Boston bombings are connected. The media is sensationalizing the story a bit about the Texas explosion saying it's in Waco when the actual explosion occurred in a town called West, Texas which is 20 miles away. What would a terrorist gain by blowing up a fertilizer factor in some tiny unimportant town like West?

we may never see a single event as big as 911 and with the security measures we have taken it would be a hell of a lot harder for a group like Al Qaeda to pull it off again ,but Al Qaeda likes to go big especially when it comes to the US,so instead of one huge attack they may have planned multiple attacks on soft targets ....I could be wrong .

I don't think the Texas explosion and Boston bombings are connected. The media is sensationalizing the story a bit about the Texas explosion saying it's in Waco when the actual explosion occurred in a town called West, Texas which is 20 miles away. What would a terrorist gain by blowing up a fertilizer factor in some tiny unimportant town like West?

creating mass damage and terror throughout the country ..it could well be the best target to create this anywhere near waco..but it certainly could be an accidental tragedy

I see the logic in your post and you are probably right ..but a terrorist groups main objective besides killing is to spread fear and terror ,and if they can kill dozens and wound hundreds in the process they would jump at the chance to do so even in a small town where it is least expected.

Last edited:
Consider the possibility that the perp had no POLICTICAL motive.

Not every heinous crime has a political motive, ya know?

I think it's Islamic Terrorist myself and I just don't see a domestic terrorist pulling this off. I can see however, a lone whack job mentally unstable guy doing this though. I'm also not ruling out the US Government doing this either, but they are last on my list.

I think it's Islamic Terrorist myself and I just don't see a domestic terrorist pulling this off. I can see however, a lone whack job mentally unstable guy doing this though. I'm also not ruling out the US Government doing this either, but they are last on my list.
I have the same gut feeling myself ...but I have had gut feelings that were unwarranted ,but not often.

Terrorists have figured out that taking responsibility for terrorist attacks against the United States is bad for their health.

Terrorists have figured out that taking responsibility for terrorist attacks against the United States is bad for their health.
yep .....well the leaders have anyway . the dumb ass flunkies that blow themselves up don't give a shit ,but the top dogs and money men don't want to die .:eusa_eh:

creating mass damage and terror throughout the country ..it could well be the best target to create this anywhere near waco..but it certainly could be an accidental tragedy

The point was that West is so "insignificant" that it's unlikely to cause much terror. Why bomb that town when they could hit a target along the Big Apple? They could attack a Broadway show or something a receive far more attention. It's more likely that the fert factory did what improperly regulated factories, full of volatile chemicals, do best: go up in a ball of flames. It's unlikely it was :flameth:

I am not saying the Texas event was terrorist act but to answer your question.

I believe a true terrorist will see a small town a perfect place to strike. Terrorist use terror as a weapon. If you can scare the little people and can attack outside of the cities at will, the terror level will incease dramatically throughout the country because the majority of us don't live in the cities.

Or it could be that there is no credit to be taken.

Consider the possibility that the perp had no POLICTICAL motive.

Not every heinous crime has a political motive, ya know?

Like the wacky guy who mailed Obama and wicker those letters? Or are you just saying he has no political motive because it turns out he is a registered Democrat?

Which makes you just as stupid as the people that insist it is domestic. The best anyone can actually guess is that, since there were no clear targets, it wasn't an organized group with an agenda.

The point was that West is so "insignificant" that it's unlikely to cause much terror. Why bomb that town when they could hit a target along the Big Apple? They could attack a Broadway show or something a receive far more attention. It's more likely that the fert factory did what improperly regulated factories, full of volatile chemicals, do best: go up in a ball of flames. It's unlikely it was :flameth:

You have that backward.

'
The real terrorists are the corrupt Texas politicians and their business cronies!!

United States social policy lags far behind the civilized countries. I have been appalled by the lack of proper regulation -- particularly in regard to zoning !!

American cities are a dog's breakfast of higglety-pigglety construction, as contrasted to the neat, sensible division of cities in Europe and Canada into residential, business, industrial districts.

However, as bad and stupid as American zoning is, I am appalled that a fertilizer plant !! (of all things!!!!) was built so close to a residential neighborhood !!!!!!!!!!!

It's hard to believe that some money was not passing under the table when that construction was approved!!!

Forum List

Back