the reasons why no one has taken credit for the Boston bombing .

'
The real terrorists are the corrupt Texas politicians and their business cronies!!

United States social policy lags far behind the civilized countries. I have been appalled by the lack of proper regulation -- particularly in regard to zoning !!

American cities are a dog's breakfast of higglety-pigglety construction, as contrasted to the neat, sensible division of cities in Europe and Canada into residential, business, industrial districts.

However, as bad and stupid as American zoning is, I am appalled that a fertilizer plant !! (of all things!!!!) was built so close to a residential neighborhood !!!!!!!!!!!

It's hard to believe that some money was not passing under the table when that construction was approved!!!
higglety piigglety ????? BET YOU CANT SAY IT FAST 10 TIMES WITHOUT CHOKING ON YOUR OWN SNOBBERY !!

'
That's right, criticize the style of expression, rather than discuss the content.

An infallible sign of mental inferiority.

the reason could be that terrorist groups are hesitant to take credit for the bombings is because with the uptick in the use of drones to strike down suspected terrorists. the terrorist leaders may be keeping quiet or it could be that they are not done implementing their attack or attacks and with the explosion in Texas if it was an attack it could be that both events are connected with the same group that has planned several hits and they will take credit when all of the acts in this assault have been carried out !! I am not saying that the blast in Texas is an act of terrorism but if it is we may be in for more strikes !! I could be wrong ....I hope I am wrong.

Drones are not legal on US soil.

2 suspects captured in Water Town !! CNN says a cop was killed earlier and now they are saying they have found explosives !! it seems that these people had more attacks planned.

with the supposed bombs found in WaterTown after the shoot out it appears [at least to me] that we have an Islamist terror cell with plans for more attacks !! thank goodness we have them cornered !!

'
The real terrorists are the corrupt Texas politicians and their business cronies!!

United States social policy lags far behind the civilized countries. I have been appalled by the lack of proper regulation -- particularly in regard to zoning !!

American cities are a dog's breakfast of higglety-pigglety construction, as contrasted to the neat, sensible division of cities in Europe and Canada into residential, business, industrial districts.

However, as bad and stupid as American zoning is, I am appalled that a fertilizer plant !! (of all things!!!!) was built so close to a residential neighborhood !!!!!!!!!!!

It's hard to believe that some money was not passing under the table when that construction was approved!!!
higglety pigglety ????? BET YOU CANT SAY IT FAST 10 TIMES WITHOUT CHOKING ON YOUR OWN SNOBBERY !!
Nonsense!! Snobbery slides down my throat like cream!! · ·
indubitablysmile.gif

...or I should say, like "la crême de la crême"!! · ·
king2.gif

Last edited:
the reason could be that terrorist groups are hesitant to take credit for the bombings is because with the uptick in the use of drones to strike down suspected terrorists. the terrorist leaders may be keeping quiet or it could be that they are not done implementing their attack or attacks and with the explosion in Texas if it was an attack it could be that both events are connected with the same group that has planned several hits and they will take credit when all of the acts in this assault have been carried out !! I am not saying that the blast in Texas is an act of terrorism but if it is we may be in for more strikes !! I could be wrong ....I hope I am wrong.
i could still be wrong about Texas ,but so far it is as i feared !! an Islamic Terrorist group that was planning more assaults !! and one or possibly more of it's members is still heavily armed and on the loose !!

Last edited:
it is sad when people in this country express hope that an angry white Christian committed the attacks !! and the idiots are wrong again !!

i could still be wrong about Texas ,but so far it is as i feared !! an Islamic Terrorist group that was planning more assaults !! and one or possibly more of it's members is still heavily armed and on the loose !!
Oooh --scary !!! · ·
icon_yawn.gif
·
sleep3.gif

SAVE YOUR FIAT MONEY, BOYS -- THE HYSTERICAL STATES OF AMERICA WILL RISE AGAIN !!

hard-hats-1970.jpg

Last edited:
Oooh --scary !!! · ·
icon_yawn.gif
·
sleep3.gif

SAVE YOUR FIAT MONEY, BOYS -- THE HYSTERICAL STATES OF AMERICA WILL RISE AGAIN !!

hard-hats-1970.jpg

just can't stand the fact that my brilliant , expert analysis of the events as they unfolded in real time deserves a PEABODY AWARD !!:cool:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back