The rebellion has started

I've been telling them to drop the gun control bullshit for a while now. If things go south with you alt-righties, history's proven there's only one way to deal with you.

You don't have the balls for conflict, its your side starting all the shit. Why aren't you out there with them?
Those aren't Dems, they're violent anarchists and gangsta wannabes. Arrest them by all means. And your bought off anything for ratings lying pundits have you believing it's nonstop and across the country. Absolute fear mongering RW idiocy, dupes.

Nope, their Dems just like you...well except that at least THEY have the courage of their convictions. You and old school? Not so much.
There have been so many HUGE, absolutely peaceful Dem protest marches, but you hater dupes are absolute obsessed with a couple of tiny anarchist window breaking incidents in Berkeley and Seattle LOL. Brainwashed functional morons...as your bought off heroes rape you and your friends and family as always...

LOL. You poor kid. It's cute how you think you can cover for those "kids". You're outta your league boy.
Very scary, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Those aren't Dems, they're violent anarchists and gangsta wannabes. Arrest them by all means. And your bought off anything for ratings lying pundits have you believing it's nonstop and across the country. Absolute fear mongering RW idiocy, dupes.

Nope, their Dems just like you...well except that at least THEY have the courage of their convictions. You and old school? Not so much.
There have been so many HUGE, absolutely peaceful Dem protest marches, but you hater dupes are absolute obsessed with a couple of tiny anarchist window breaking incidents in Berkeley and Seattle LOL. Brainwashed functional morons...as your bought off heroes rape you and your friends and family as always...

LOL. You poor kid. It's cute how you think you can cover for those "kids". You're outta your league boy.

You're a coward old man, nothing more, nothing less. Typical cyber bully.
I'm a bully, and you're saying I'm out of my league boy? LOL. Your BS GOP propaganda machine can make you believe anything. There have been hundreds of RW racist attacks and threats on cemeteries, LBGT, Jewish centers, etc etc. But no propaganda machine from Dems to go nuts on that....You people are making 3 stupid incidents by LWNJs into a national emergency. Total dupes. It's only the RWNJ bombthrowers looking for trouble in Berkeley ferchrissake. You're all fecking out of your minds. See OP.

You know nothing about policy, just BS character assassination of Dems, racist hate, and stupid fear mongering like this horse shytte. You deserve to be raped by the lying cheating big money GOP, dupes.

I'm a bully, and you're saying I'm out of my league boy? LOL. Your BS GOP propaganda machine can make you believe anything. There have been hundreds of RW racist attacks and threats on cemeteries, LBGT, Jewish centers, etc etc. But no propaganda machine from Dems to go nuts on that....You people are making 3 stupid incidents by LWNJs into a national emergency. Total dupes. It's only the RWNJ bombthrowers looking for trouble in Berkeley ferchrissake. You're all fecking out of your minds. See OP.

You know nothing about policy, just BS character assassination of Dems, racist hate, and stupid fear mongering like this horse shytte. You deserve to be raped by the lying cheating big money GOP, dupes.
LMAO! Yep your the one I want to go up against.

Latin American left struggles post-Castro and pre-Trump

it's already happening.......the left is going down
The solution is to flush every Liberal teacher out of our schools and colleges and run their asses off.
Then we'll collapse into a 3rd world nation, since the conservatives that would remain do not value education and in fact consider it an evil thing.

They do value it.whoch is why republicans win college voters every year including this one

Stop with the bullshit
You must be referring to the electoral college. Since education-hating republicans do not win the college educated vote.

Yep, have you noticed how UNeducated the Trump progeny is.

Way more educated than you dipshit a. We atleast know things like college educated whites vote Republican

You claim to be educated in a post with that many errors?

LMAO! Yep your the one I want to go up against.
No argument, just brainwashed blind hate. Go out and beat up a gay kid. WTF is wrong with you people?

It is about time that a liberal professor is faced with their own vomit and forced to eat it.

Arm yourselves liberals
NO, no, no... you all HATE guns, and you don't want to be called a GUN NUT.
I've been telling them to drop the gun control bullshit for a while now. If things go south with you alt-righties, history's proven there's only one way to deal with you.
Yeah the last time you dealt with us we freed your negro's!
Actually the Libs freed the conservatives' slaves. And we still have the Union Army....lol

Latin American left struggles post-Castro and pre-Trump

it's already happening.......the left is going down
The solution is to flush every Liberal teacher out of our schools and colleges and run their asses off.
Then we'll collapse into a 3rd world nation, since the conservatives that would remain do not value education and in fact consider it an evil thing.

They do value it.whoch is why republicans win college voters every year including this one

Stop with the bullshit
You must be referring to the electoral college. Since education-hating republicans do not win the college educated vote.

Really? Then this couldn't possibly be true, but it is.

Trump wins college educated whites 49%-45%
Trump wins college educated whites 49%-45% | ScarletNation.com

You need to quit listening to your own propaganda.

Hahahaha I find a sick amusement in the pathetic brain-dead zombies touting their patriotism as they "resist" the legal election of a president by these 50 sovereign states. While they rage against free speech, violently attack their "enemies," and proclaim their fellow countrymen traitors, Russian's, and racists. Or the cliche, "NAZI" because it was the last "worst" word they could find to possibly get under the skin of people - and it fails.

You hole up with wolves you idiots, and I for one will continue my chuckling when your wolves send you out armed and get you killed, because really, we needed to clear out some stupidity - we were falling behind on global IQ stats because of fools like you. The hunters are coming little sheep, be wary, your beasts have tried to steal too much and now they'll have to face some population control measures. Bleat louder, trample the world, your pink wool will make nice confetti.

Arm yourselves liberals
Actually the Libs freed the conservatives' slaves. And we still have the Union Army....lol

haha how full of shit are you? Republicans had conservatives even then. watch lincoln, learn history

Arm yourselves liberals

haha how full of shit are you? Republicans had conservatives even then. watch lincoln, learn history
Compared to Southern conservatives (slaveholders etc), the GOP then were wild eyed radicals...I have a Masters in History, thanks...

Hahahaha I find a sick amusement in the pathetic brain-dead zombies touting their patriotism as they "resist" the legal election of a president by these 50 sovereign states. While they rage against free speech, violently attack their "enemies," and proclaim their fellow countrymen traitors, Russian's, and racists. Or the cliche, "NAZI" because it was the last "worst" word they could find to possibly get under the skin of people - and it fails.

You hole up with wolves you idiots, and I for one will continue my chuckling when your wolves send you out armed and get you killed, because really, we needed to clear out some stupidity - we were falling behind on global IQ stats because of fools like you. The hunters are coming little sheep, be wary, your beasts have tried to steal too much and now they'll have to face some population control measures. Bleat louder, trample the world, your pink wool will make nice confetti.
What you call free speech is bs hate/propaganda and fake news WAYYY too often, dupe. Brought to you by corrupt ex-KGB Russians it appears. Better get a very friendly FBI....

What you call free speech is bs hate/propaganda and fake news WAYYY too often, dupe. Brought to you by corrupt ex-KGB Russians it appears. Better get a very friendly FBI....

^Just a dupe. Antifa are terrorists, and will soon be labeled as such by the US government.

Just so you know, that may mean they will have Rangers tracking them.

Forum List

Back