The rebellion has started

I don't care what the emotional pussies want to call it. It's free speech, learn to deal with words babies.

Americans need to go off the grid, buy arms, stock up in our brigades ,and protect themselves from the Swamp Mob coming in .. Maybe start a Glen Buick program on the channel Glaze , get the word out that the end of the world is coming..

And for $39.99 I will send you the essential starter kit you and your family will need when the shit goes down.

Starting a new company. I love capitalism.

Antifa will be declared the terrorist organization they are here shortly.

Yes they are, just because they're weak here, they've caused problems worldwide for years.

Yes they are, just because they're weak here, they've caused problems worldwide for years.

The ranchers that crap all over our national parks should be declared that too...I don't like violence and I think we should all remain civilized but I want the far right to lose.

The ranchers that crap all over our national parks should be declared that too...I don't like violence and I think we should all remain civilized but I want the far right to lose.

What's it hurting for some cows to eat grass? They're not sheep.

What kind of National Parks are these? Ones Obama declared?

None of you conservative assholes are ever going to drive me back into the closet! I have rights and I am an American citizen.

As long as you respect my rights and leave me alone....Well, we can co-exist.

You're welcome to be as homosexual as you want to be, don't let me be out with my wife and kids and be making out in public.

That's not cool.

Hahahaha I find a sick amusement in the pathetic brain-dead zombies touting their patriotism as they "resist" the legal election of a president by these 50 sovereign states. While they rage against free speech, violently attack their "enemies," and proclaim their fellow countrymen traitors, Russian's, and racists. Or the cliche, "NAZI" because it was the last "worst" word they could find to possibly get under the skin of people - and it fails.

You hole up with wolves you idiots, and I for one will continue my chuckling when your wolves send you out armed and get you killed, because really, we needed to clear out some stupidity - we were falling behind on global IQ stats because of fools like you. The hunters are coming little sheep, be wary, your beasts have tried to steal too much and now they'll have to face some population control measures. Bleat louder, trample the world, your pink wool will make nice confetti.
What you call free speech is bs hate/propaganda and fake news WAYYY too often, dupe. Brought to you by corrupt ex-KGB Russians it appears. Better get a very friendly FBI....

^Just a dupe. Antifa are terrorists, and will soon be labeled as such by the US government.

Just so you know, that may mean they will have Rangers tracking them.
Good.

What's it hurting for some cows to eat grass? They're not sheep.

What kind of National Parks are these? Ones Obama declared?
Well, what they pay to graze should keep up to infllation at least...

Arm yourselves liberals
Sadly - you fascists already have. Here is indisputable proof of it.

With the exception of watching them get run over, there is nothing better than watching the Anti-Free America fascists get knocked out by true patriots...

On a side note - thank God for technology. Cell phone video captures these fascists carrying their bats and knives as they lie and deny everything. Very helpful to law enforcement.

Antifa punk blocks rather large man at protest. Oops.

Forum List

Back