The Regime smokes my Weed!

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
My neighbor is a pig of previously unseen scale. When he is drunken he becomes very lazy and uses his flat and the house´s corridor as his personal toilet. The result is days and weeks of stink in the house. But don´t you dare to turn on the music! He is going to call the cops by 10 o`clock!

Yesterday, the cops arrived just a minute after I turned on my joint and just smelled the weed. Luckily I had time to put the ashtray away so thy thought I threw the joint out of the window. At this second they entered my flat. I told them they were not invited but they smelled the weed. While the Schweinevolk delivers their little boys to their customers, the cops threatened to search my flat if I refuse to give them the weed. I had very little that remains given that I only got weed for a single joint which I halved into two small portions. The woman looked very disappointed but they left. I smoked my joint and thought that´s it for today. An hour later they were back although I did not have music running but they ultimately failed to assume/find more weed and took off.

However, the amount of weed they seized is far below the maximum of NRW´s tolerable amount. Tolerate in this case means there are certain amounts of drugs of different types that do not force the public prosecutor to put me on trial. Although the courts are used to the full I have to fear a lawsuit now as the Regime partly as been very eager to harm my person.

However, I am not in America and won´t go to a horrible prison for 5 years but I can expect a monetary penalty of maybe 100 - 500 €.

However, I am not in America and won´t go to a horrible prison for 5 years but I can expect a monetary penalty of maybe 100 - 500 €.
You are confused. No one is sent to prison for a little weed here and it's legal in a few states with more coming up. It will probably be legal in all 50 before long. You have to be a dealer to go to prison for weed, that's been the case for a long time. Searching without a warrant? And you complain about the US?

You are confused. No one is sent to prison for a little weed here and it's legal in a few states with more coming up. It will probably be legal in all 50 before long. You have to be a dealer to go to prison for weed, that's been the case for a long time. Searching without a warrant? And you complain about the US?
In a documentation about American boot camps there was a guy caught with few grams of marijuana. As first offender he was offered to go to a boot camp instead of seven years of jail.

In the US, possession of marijuana is a federal offense and you go to jail for up to one year as first offender, no matter how much you carried. Additionally, you get a monetary penalty.

Here is what you can expect. For example, if you have 1000 plants you can leave for lifetime!
FEDERAL Laws & Penalties - NORML.org - Working to Reform Marijuana Laws

"While District of Columbia residents have passed Initiative 71 legalizing the possession and home cultivation of marijuana for personal use under DC law, those provisions only apply when one is on DC property; not federal property. (Federal land comprises 18 square miles within the District of Columbia.)

Marijuana possession remains a federal offense, and the federal law applies to offenses committed on federal property, which includes the Capitol grounds and the mall within DC, as well as all national parks and military property nationwide, and other land under federal control.

Federal law also applies to offenses involving interstate commerce and importation from other countries."

In a documentation about American boot camps there was a guy caught with few grams of marijuana. As first offender he was offered to go to a boot camp instead of seven years of jail.

In the US, possession of marijuana is a federal offense and you go to jail for up to one year as first offender, no matter how much you carried. Additionally, you get a monetary penalty.

Here is what you can expect. For example, if you have 1000 plants you can leave for lifetime!
FEDERAL Laws & Penalties - NORML.org - Working to Reform Marijuana Laws

"While District of Columbia residents have passed Initiative 71 legalizing the possession and home cultivation of marijuana for personal use under DC law, those provisions only apply when one is on DC property; not federal property. (Federal land comprises 18 square miles within the District of Columbia.)

Marijuana possession remains a federal offense, and the federal law applies to offenses committed on federal property, which includes the Capitol grounds and the mall within DC, as well as all national parks and military property nationwide, and other land under federal control.

Federal law also applies to offenses involving interstate commerce and importation from other countries."
Bullshit, no one is sent to prison for a few grams. 1,000 plants isn't personal use, that's a different story. Pot is still against the law federally but they aren't prosecuting small time use. Go find a real example.

Forum List

Back