The repeated cycle

^^^ Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how do good times make people weak? If anything, a good time should be a person's reward for getting through a hard time.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Good times create weak people.

Weak people create bad times.

Bad times create strong people.

Strong people create good times.

Round and round we go.

Don't get me wrong, I love Peaky Blinders; however, there were a lot of gay men in the 1920s as well as transgender folk.

Don't tell me you can't tell that is a man.

I beg to differ. FDR's Great depression will tell you that bad times create nothing but more bad times. Good people rise above bad times.

Don't get me wrong, I love Peaky Blinders; however, there were a lot of gay men in the 1920s as well as transgender folk.

Don't tell me you can't tell that is a man.
Yeah, but it wasn't tolerated or accepted in places and certainly wasn't openly celebrated with parades where it all so normalized.

Don't forget the 4 stages of marxist strategy to take over a country and enslave the people.

Subversion
Demoralization
Destabilization
Normalization

Once immorality becomes normalized along with other things, the country goes the way of all corrupt societies.

I beg to differ. FDR's Great depression will tell you that bad times create nothing but more bad times. Good people rise above bad times.
Out of the great depression capitalism is what saved the country. Not government with the "new deal." I can list the vast companies that started in the great depression and it was done through ambition, hard work and that can only be done through opportunity of a free society with limited government.

But

During the 30s the communists were indeed infiltrating the country and they were planting the seeds of identity politics in schools.

Yeah, but it wasn't tolerated or accepted in places and certainly wasn't openly celebrated with parades where it all so normalized.

Don't forget the 4 stages of marxist strategy to take over a country and enslave the people.

Subversion
Demoralization
Destabilization
Normalization

Once immorality becomes normalized along with other things, the country goes the way of all corrupt societies.
It was accepted by others.

It was accepted by others.
Not celebrated like it is today. Always existed. Societies from ancient Greece to Rome that started to openly flaunt it, soon after descended and their once great societies crumbled.

Subversion
Demoralization
Destabilization
Normalization

Let's be clear. It wasn't recognized by the upperclass. It wasn't acceptable in the media for what it was. Oddly enough, it was in the movies at the time. Hints were made that circumvented Hayes Code when that came out.

Transgender folk were in bars and in lower class neighborhoods. This is not Marxist. It simply is. I flat out refuse to let a bunch of rich people determine how valuable someone's life is.

In fact, had people not been so.....murder-y and stuck on stupid then perhaps it would not have swung so far in the opposite direction. Then we wouldn't be fighting for girls sports, bathrooms, prisons, etc.

Forum List

Back