The Repository of All 2016 Election Wagers

I don't make such bets.

I did put £20 at 8:1 on Cruz winning the GOP nomination though.
^ just like to rub that one in Torro :D

It's not over until the delegate votes are counted!

jknowgood and candycorn have bet avies

Trump argues like a five year old
Meh - I was not rubbing in the bet. you claimed that you did not make such bets and here we are - you have :D

I know. I couldn't pass that one up.

I've made two here. I've won them both.

I did offer stat a bet when he said Hillary would win 400+ EVs. With Trump looking like the nominee, I'm glad he didn't take it!

I did take it, Ahornsyrupboy!!

DEAL ON!

I don't make such bets.

I did put £20 at 8:1 on Cruz winning the GOP nomination though.
^ just like to rub that one in Torro :D

It's not over until the delegate votes are counted!

jknowgood and candycorn have bet avies

Trump argues like a five year old
Meh - I was not rubbing in the bet. you claimed that you did not make such bets and here we are - you have :D

I know. I couldn't pass that one up.

I've made two here. I've won them both.

I did offer stat a bet when he said Hillary would win 400+ EVs. With Trump looking like the nominee, I'm glad he didn't take it!

I did take it, Ahornsyrupboy!!

DEAL ON!

Haha, no.

Toro

I'd like to bet Sonny Clark that if Hillary wins, I get to chose his avatar for one month, and if Trump wins, Sonny gets to choose my avatar for one month.

The only rule is that we both have to actually post on the forum for 30 days. In other words, neither of us can disappear for 30 days to avoid the new avatar.

Deal?

Toro

I'd like to bet Sonny Clark that if Hillary wins, I get to chose his avatar for one month, and if Trump wins, Sonny gets to choose my avatar for one month.

The only rule is that we both have to actually post on the forum for 30 days. In other words, neither of us can disappear for 30 days to avoid the new avatar.

Deal?
I agree

Okay, you're on.

Toro

Deal?
I agree

Are you ready for your new avatar? lol

Forum List

Back