The Reprehensible Right: Conservatives Attempt to Demonize George Floyd

‘“You talked about how you don’t like to demonize people,” the CNN anchor noted. “Three days after you said that, though, the president retweeted a video clip that featured conservative personalities, talking about George Floyd’s past drug use, arrest record, one of them said, ‘The fact that George Floyd has been held up as a martyr sickens me.’ I know you didn’t retweet this, but the president did. Does that help the nation heal?”’

It doesn’t.

It further divides the nation, which is the goal of conservatives when they seek to vilify Floyd.
The Reprehensible left: liberalsAttempt to honor George Floyd

Honor him? They've damned near canonized him.

All Hail Saint Floyd, Patron Saint of Counterfeit $20 Bills.

:auiqs.jpg:

When there is nothing to hide, no one minds it that much what may be done to them all of a suddenly, if what is done to them isn't too severe of course. Once the whole story is out there from start to a life ending finish, how will people respond to the news then will be the big question.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The news about the 75 year old guy who was recently pushed to the ground is no different. My only question is what was he guilty of doing or saying before his getting shoved took place?

‘“You talked about how you don’t like to demonize people,” the CNN anchor noted. “Three days after you said that, though, the president retweeted a video clip that featured conservative personalities, talking about George Floyd’s past drug use, arrest record, one of them said, ‘The fact that George Floyd has been held up as a martyr sickens me.’ I know you didn’t retweet this, but the president did. Does that help the nation heal?”’

It doesn’t.

It further divides the nation, which is the goal of conservatives when they seek to vilify Floyd.
Noting that a career criminal is a career criminal, his completely unjust death notwithstanding, isn't demonizing anything....It's telling a truth that overbearing peckerheads like you want to keep a secret.

So there.

It doesn’t.

Noting that a career criminal is a career criminal, his completely unjust death notwithstanding, isn't demonizing anything....It's telling a truth that overbearing peckerheads like you want to keep a secret.

So there.
..actually he IS partly responsible for his own death

Maybe if you guys hadn't murdered him your have a keg to stand on.

Too bad you did, now you kinda lost the right to complain about who/what he was.
When you say, "You guys"...What does that mean? Go out and destroy. Take apart. Obliterate. It is your destiny. It is our destiny. A new world will rise from the ashes. The debts will collapse us and then be forgiven. With no payouts to anyone from government or private concerns. Life will be from each of us and we will be free. The racism from your accusations will end.

It's pretty easy to vilify a life long criminal caught, allegedly, passing counterfeit money with meth and fentanyl in his system. The nation is already divided, asshole. Haven't you noticed?

Will telling the truth about Floyd "divide' the nation more than the media who has tried to make Floyd a saint? Even after he engaged in armed home break in robberies with several accomplices including one where he
threatened to shoot a pregnant woman in the stomach?

Why do you liars even bother with your bullshit? You are lower than dog crap on the sidewalk.

When there is nothing to hide, no one minds it that much what may be done to them all of a suddenly, if what is done to them isn't too severe of course. Once the whole story is out there from start to a life ending finish, how will people respond to the news then will be the big question.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The news about the 75 year old guy who was recently pushed to the ground is no different. My only question is what was he guilty of doing or saying before his getting shoved took place?

Read he was a known instigator at protests.
Dont know the validity of that though.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It's obviously valid enough to repeat though.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It's obviously valid enough to repeat though.

That it is.
If you're interested you can go and look.
If not you can do the exact opposite.
I'm content to see if something comes from it.

It doesn’t.

He had a Narcotic in his system he had a criminal record with drug distribution
You leftists seem to have an issue about a person's history you want to cherry-pick the little non relevant things and ignore other things you don't like.
you want to bring America together
STOP TRYING TO MAKE IT GO FAR LEFT

It doesn’t.

So you're saying that we can't learn what this guy's history is?
Every time you fuckers try this....it's over a criminal.
Saint Flow
for the toilet bowl

It doesn’t.

I wonder what could make ole George a piece of shit...is it because he broke into a home and held a gun to a woman's head AND her pregnant belly? He WAS a piece of shit!

The nonsense over criminal, George Floyd, is nothing. Does Anyone else remember the week of mourning and state funeral given to Tookie Williams who was executed? Blacks just like criminals.

Went to Mooresville Saturday and got caught in a BLM parade protest Got out of my Truck raised my fist in the air as the went by shooting them all the bird

It doesn’t.

To hell with your new messiah. I'd advise you to send him a package of marshmallows to roast down there, but you know—marshmallows are, well—white.

Breaking news...

cnn-breaking-news-slate.jpg

Forum List

Back