The Reprehensible Right: Conservatives Attempt to Demonize George Floyd

‘“You talked about how you don’t like to demonize people,” the CNN anchor noted. “Three days after you said that, though, the president retweeted a video clip that featured conservative personalities, talking about George Floyd’s past drug use, arrest record, one of them said, ‘The fact that George Floyd has been held up as a martyr sickens me.’ I know you didn’t retweet this, but the president did. Does that help the nation heal?”’

It doesn’t.

It further divides the nation, which is the goal of conservatives when they seek to vilify Floyd.

Those same conservatives will quickly turn around and scream LIFE IS SACRED!!!!
Like pointing a gun at a pregnant mother?

You stupid bitch.

Bury the pos druggie and be done
I guess the Black lives of the pregnant mother and unborn Black childmattered as much to Floyd when he pointed the gun to her stomach, as Floyd's life did to the tens of thousands of human garbage that looted and burned down people's businesses and cities.

Floyd was a felon drug addict

He's better off dead

‘“You talked about how you don’t like to demonize people,” the CNN anchor noted. “Three days after you said that, though, the president retweeted a video clip that featured conservative personalities, talking about George Floyd’s past drug use, arrest record, one of them said, ‘The fact that George Floyd has been held up as a martyr sickens me.’ I know you didn’t retweet this, but the president did. Does that help the nation heal?”’

It doesn’t.

It further divides the nation, which is the goal of conservatives when they seek to vilify Floyd.

You stupid bitch.

Did she miscarry or deliver the baby?

Idk but Floyd should have been shot in the forehead

It doesn’t.

You stupid bitch.

I guess the Black lives of the pregnant mother and unborn Black childmattered as much to Floyd when he pointed the gun to her stomach, as Floyd's life did to the tens of thousands of human garbage that looted and burned down people's businesses and cities.

He's better off dead
Floyd's destiny was in God's hands, and all of ours is. That cop was one sick, sadistic MOFO that brought shame not only to his fellow officers, but the entire country.

It doesn’t.

You stupid bitch.

He's better off dead
Floyd's destiny was in God's hands, and all of ours is. That cop was one sick, sadistic MOFO that brought shame not only to his fellow officers, but the entire country.

True... But Floyd was a fckn loser

It doesn’t.

You stupid bitch.

He's better off dead

He was worse than a loser, but the Left is using him as a tool.

It doesn’t.

You stupid bitch.

He's better off dead

He was worse than a loser, but the Left is using him as a tool.

The left has strange bed fellows.

Soy boys taking it up the rear and nasty hags... Well you know.... just ewww

It doesn’t.

I find it interesting that blacks are offended when racist whites call most blacks, stupider than whites. So, in response to the racist whites statements, the black communities, praise and celebrate the low-life black criminals and turn them into martyrs, when they commit crimes and die at the hands of police, enforcing the laws on the books, rather than praise and celebrate all the blacks who don't commit crimes and go on to success and distancing and reviling black criminal behavior, in essence, lending credence to the racist whites claim of black stupidity.

It's cultural -

Bad behavior, criminality, failure is okay
Success is trying to "act white" and they are ostracized.

One of the earliest uses of cancel culture.

It doesn’t.

You stupid bitch.

He's better off dead

nope

It doesn’t.

Liberals reported the 18 complaints against the police officer when why not report on floyds criminal past?

Forum List

Back