The Reprehensible Right: Conservatives Attempt to Demonize George Floyd

‘“You talked about how you don’t like to demonize people,” the CNN anchor noted. “Three days after you said that, though, the president retweeted a video clip that featured conservative personalities, talking about George Floyd’s past drug use, arrest record, one of them said, ‘The fact that George Floyd has been held up as a martyr sickens me.’ I know you didn’t retweet this, but the president did. Does that help the nation heal?”’

It doesn’t.

It further divides the nation, which is the goal of conservatives when they seek to vilify Floyd.

TDS thread 1,692

‘“You talked about how you don’t like to demonize people,” the CNN anchor noted. “Three days after you said that, though, the president retweeted a video clip that featured conservative personalities, talking about George Floyd’s past drug use, arrest record, one of them said, ‘The fact that George Floyd has been held up as a martyr sickens me.’ I know you didn’t retweet this, but the president did. Does that help the nation heal?”’

It doesn’t.

It further divides the nation, which is the goal of conservatives when they seek to vilify Floyd.
This helps to explain why so few people tune in to CNN. Floyd had a criminal record dating back to 1998 with several stints in jail and a five year term for aggravated robbery for a home invasion in which he led a gang to to threaten and beat a pregnant woman in Houston. On the night of his death he was arrested for passing a counterfeit twenty while jacked up on meth and fetanyl. Only a moron would try to make this lowlife dirtbag a martyr.

It doesn’t.

Noting that a career criminal is a career criminal, his completely unjust death notwithstanding, isn't demonizing anything....It's telling a truth that overbearing peckerheads like you want to keep a secret.

So there.

When he was killed, he wasn't doing anything that required deadly force. Hell, he was unconscious for two of the eight minutes he had the neck to the neck. The cop is way out of line and this should be investigated, because the cop has had 18 complaints, he is a career bad cop. We don't need people like him, they need to be fired.

Too many good police officers are getting a bad rap because of an ignorant cop.
True as all of that is, it doesn't address the fact that pointing out Floyd's extensive criminal record isn't "demonizing" him....Though he didn't deserve a summary execution in the streets, his criminal record is a matter of fact.

His past didn't matter. The cop knew nothing of his past. He didn't kill Floyd because of his past. The cop had 18 prior complaints, that is also a fact, the union saved him and is continuing to do so, the cops past is more relevant to the events since he is the one who committed murder.
In fact the police probably did do a background check as soon as they identified him and understood he had a history as a violent felon, nonetheless, there is no physical evidence that any act by any of the cops caused his death.

It doesn’t.

Noting that a career criminal is a career criminal, his completely unjust death notwithstanding, isn't demonizing anything....It's telling a truth that overbearing peckerheads like you want to keep a secret.

So there.

When he was killed, he wasn't doing anything that required deadly force. Hell, he was unconscious for two of the eight minutes he had the neck to the neck. The cop is way out of line and this should be investigated, because the cop has had 18 complaints, he is a career bad cop. We don't need people like him, they need to be fired.

True as all of that is, it doesn't address the fact that pointing out Floyd's extensive criminal record isn't "demonizing" him....Though he didn't deserve a summary execution in the streets, his criminal record is a matter of fact.

His past didn't matter. The cop knew nothing of his past. He didn't kill Floyd because of his past. The cop had 18 prior complaints, that is also a fact, the union saved him and is continuing to do so, the cops past is more relevant to the events since he is the one who committed murder.
In fact the police probably did do a background check as soon as they identified him and understood he had a history as a violent felon, nonetheless, there is no physical evidence that any act by any of the cops caused his death.

We shall see.

It doesn’t.

So there.

We shall see.
We have already seen. Floyd died of sudden cardiac arrest. Apparently the stress of facing more years in prison was just too much for him.

It doesn’t.

So there.

We shall see.
We have already seen. Floyd died of sudden cardiac arrest. Apparently the stress of facing more years in prison was just too much for him.

Once Floyd went unconscious, because of the knee on the neck he was no longer a threat and excessive force was no longer needed. The stress that George was under due to the knee on the neck, could have triggered the heart attack. So the question is did the knee to the neck contribute to his neck. The ME listed that as a possibility.

It doesn’t.

"Demonize" a thug? Isn't that a bit confusing?
Almost as reprehensible as calling a spade a spade.

It doesn’t.

So there.

We shall see.

Or meth and Fentyal in his system..

Lol just another junkie felon....

A leftist Icon!!!!

Lol

It doesn’t.

So there.

We shall see.

Once Floyd went unconscious, because of the knee on the neck he was no longer a threat and excessive force was no longer needed. The stress that George was under due to the knee on the neck, could have triggered the heart attack. So the question is did the knee to the neck contribute to his neck. The ME listed that as a possibility.
Possibility interpreted as stone cold worst case scenario certainty by fact handicapped liberals .
Generally if you can breathe you can’t talk. The only way you can keep saying it is by sucking in air to say it
So irresponsible, so gullible

It doesn’t.

So there.

We shall see.

The knee on his neck was nowhere near his larynx or carotid arteries, so it could not have caused unconsciousness. He stopped moving because his heart stopped beating. If it is really important to you to blame the police for his death you might argue that they waited two minutes after he stopped struggling before they checked on him when they should have done so after only one minute, and that might make a very weak case for negligent homicide, but the lunatics in Minnesota are charging the police with second degree murder, meaning intentional killing but without premeditation, and there are clearly no rational grounds for that.

The most likely scenario for his death is that Floyd, who moved to Minneapolis after serving five years in prison for a violent home invasion Houston in which a pregnant woman was beaten, had a panic attack when the police tried to put him in a police car at the prospect of going back to prison and that stress along with the meth and fentanyl in his system caused sudden cardiac arrest. The only way to honestly blame police for his death is to say they should have checked on him a minute or a minute and a half sooner.

It doesn’t.

So there.

We shall see.

The knee on his neck was nowhere near his larynx or carotid arteries, so it could not have caused unconsciousness. He stopped moving because his heart stopped beating. If it is really important to you to blame the police for his death you might argue that they waited two minutes after he stopped struggling before they checked on him when they should have done so after only one minute, and that might make a very weak case for negligent homicide, but the lunatics in Minnesota are charging the police with second degree murder, meaning intentional killing but without premeditation, and there are clearly no rational grounds for that.

The most likely scenario for his death is that Floyd, who moved to Minneapolis after serving five years in prison for a violent home invasion Houston in which a pregnant woman was beaten, had a panic attack when the police tried to put him in a police car at the prospect of going back to prison and that stress along with the meth and fentanyl in his system caused sudden cardiac arrest. The only way to honestly blame police for his death is to say they should have checked on him a minute or a minute and a half sooner.

I don't want to blame the police, 99% are great representatives of their communities, the cop has had 18 complaints and many serious complaints. The union has protected the guy, pure and simple. His union is working to get him and the other three reinstated. I do agree that 2nd degree murder could be an overcharge however negligent homicide might be easier to convict. I don't believe race was an issue, I believe he is a bad cop.

It doesn’t.

You mean the guy who pistol whips pregnant women? Why would anyone want to demonize him?

Dude, he died with meth and fentanyl in his system after trying to pass counterfeit money.

Lol

He was also an ex-con that was convicted of Armed Robbery and he pointed a gun at the stomach of a pregnant woman. He was basic scum. Then again THIS is the type that Leftists WORSHIP in general. Leftists are human filth and they lay down with human filth.
She was pistol whipped too.

It doesn’t.

So there.

We shall see.

I don't want to blame the police, 99% are great representatives of their communities, the cop has had 18 complaints and many serious complaints. The union has protected the guy, pure and simple. His union is working to get him and the other three reinstated. I do agree that 2nd degree murder could be an overcharge however negligent homicide might be easier to convict. I don't believe race was an issue, I believe he is a bad cop.
I don't see why you would call Chauvin a bad cop on the basis of what he did in this case. When a subject resists, all cops are trained that the first thing they have to do is regain control over the subject. Floyd was six foot seven and a bouncer in a nightclub. It took four cops to finally get control of him and wrestle him to the ground. Once he was down, the cops restrained his head and hips in ways calculated to do no serious damage. Nothing Chauvin or the other cops did to this point was wrong. The alternatives would have been to taser him or try to force him into the police car by brute force, both of which would have seemed more dangerous. When Floyd stopped struggling, the initial presumption was probably that he had surrendered and in the stress of the moment it took a minute for the cops to realize something was wrong. In fact, he had not merely lost consciousness but had suffered sudden cardiac arrest and was already dead.

As I said before, it is possible to make only a very weak argument for negligent homicide. If they have even a halfway decent lawyer, it is very unlikely that any of the cops will be convicted of any crime, and then there will be another round of protests and rioting, and the cops will have grounds for federal civil suits against the city and state for their outrageous behaviors.

"Demonizing" ? You mean just being 'honest' don't you ?

• George Floyd moved to Minneapolis in 2014 after being released from prison in Houston, Texas following an arrest for aggravated robbery
  • On May 25, 2020, Floyd was arrested for passing a counterfeit $20 bill at a grocery store in Minneapolis

• He had previously been sentenced to eight months for the same offense, stemming from an October 2002 arrest
  • Floyd was arrested in 2002 for criminal trespassing and served 30 days in jail
  • He had another stint for a theft in August 1998
  • He was under the influence of fentanyl and methamphetamine at the time of arrest
  • Floyd has more than a decade-old criminal history at the time of the arrest and went to jail for atleast 5 times
  • George Floyd was the ringleader of a violent home invasion
  • He plead guilty to entering a woman’s home, pointing a gun at her stomach and searching the home for drugs and money, according to court records
  • Floyd was sentenced to 10 months in state jail for possession of cocaine in a December 2005 arrest

George-Floyd-went-to-jail-for-atlea

" Difficult Roles And Idealistic Expectations "

* Inquiring About Policy For Practices To Subdue Given Restraints *

I don't see why you would call Chauvin a bad cop on the basis of what he did in this case. When a subject resists, all cops are trained that the first thing they have to do is regain control over the subject. Floyd was six foot seven and a bouncer in a nightclub. It took four cops to finally get control of him and wrestle him to the ground. Once he was down, the cops restrained his head and hips in ways calculated to do no serious damage. Nothing Chauvin or the other cops did to this point was wrong. The alternatives would have been to taser him or try to force him into the police car by brute force, both of which would have seemed more dangerous. When Floyd stopped struggling, the initial presumption was probably that he had surrendered and in the stress of the moment it took a minute for the cops to realize something was wrong. In fact, he had not merely lost consciousness but had suffered sudden cardiac arrest and was already dead.
As I said before, it is possible to make only a very weak argument for negligent homicide. If they have even a halfway decent lawyer, it is very unlikely that any of the cops will be convicted of any crime, and then there will be another round of protests and rioting, and the cops will have grounds for federal civil suits against the city and state for their outrageous behaviors.
The following video clearly shows that floyd was already handcuffed .

It may be standard practice to place a knee onto the neck of a struggling culprit to subdue them , but the policy for practices after restraints have been applied is speculative .

It appeared that floyd fell to the ground once and it did not appear that he was delighted to get into the police vehicle before the following video cuts off .

It would be useful to see the rest of the interaction that will no doubt vet as to whether it was necessary to subdue floyd further .

[video]

" Us Versus Them In Who Is More Racist "

* Idiosyncrasies Of Expressing A Need To Account For A Loss Of Self *

Facts don’t mean shit to the left. Nothing gets in the way of their narrative.
When one of their own kills one of their own , all are sullen with it and except sufficient penalty be issued by a jury .

Alternatively , when one of their own gets killed by one that is not their own , all are contemptuous against it and expect elevated penalty be issued by a jury .

image.jpg

* Ignored Representative Of Anti-Racist Racists Vying For Valor Of Criminal Non Accountability *

REMOVED PIECE OF SHIT PHOTO OF BUG EYE DEGENERATE - see article .

* Invisible To The Anti-Racist Racist Colored People Movement *

If whites were as in an uproar about the disproportionate number of themselves who victims by those not of their own , as are blacks about the same , the news would be turned on its head and quick to apply the anti-racist racism of accusing the whites of being intolerant and racist .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back