The Republican Embrace of Louis Farrakhan

answer the question, why when a dem does something bad indifferent or wrong that dem is just a single person but when a republican does it it is the whole party?
Your neuroses are your problem, not mine. I don't pay any kind to that crybaby nonsense. But you go ahead.

Why would that make you happy? Oh that's right. You want the GOP to be able to rig elections. Because you are a lobotomized cultist.

Don't worry. It will pass.
Even if it did pass which it won't it would be held up in court long enough for the republicans to take control of the house and do away with it....just like the 1-6 commission....

Even if it did pass which it won't it would be held up in court long enough for the republicans to take control of the house and do away with it....just like the 1-6 commission....
Yes, I know you live in fantasy land. In the real world, it's a lot harder to do what you say. Undoing things people like is a political loser. So by all means, let them try to reverse it. Like they did Obamacare. They won't be fooled by cackling fools like you, just because you are noisy.

Yes, I know you live in fantasy land. In the real world, it's a lot harder to do what you say. Undoing things people like is a political loser. So by all means, let them try to reverse it. Like they did Obamacare. They won't be fooled by cackling fools like you, just because you are noisy.
Lawyers have already lined up to take this on for the states...

Forum List

Back