The Republican Embrace of Louis Farrakhan

And this from 2016

The article is right in thar Farrakan has been a Democrat for years. They tried to hide tge photo of Barry and Louis together....now why would they do that if Louis was a stand-up guy?!

:p

I've been pointing it out here for years. Every time I do, wingnuts laugh. Now they are silent.

No. We still laugh at a-holes like you. A LOT!

Where is the republican "embrace" of Louis Farrakhan? It's bullshit.
"The Squad" seems to have a soft spot for the anti Semitic blather of Louis Farrakhan
but will you admit they "embrace" him and his rhetoric?

Your aren't remotely that honest.

Last edited:
Every single one of those Black Republicans is in it for fame or fortune or grift.

Funny. I thought we were talking about your belief in how wacist white republicans are.

I make a point that disproves your claim of wacism and suddenly you want to change the subject?

You ever hear of Circular Debating?

1636751035387.png

I asked you questions you replied with not answering them.
^ More projection.

I asked:

Who are my buddies?

Do you have a problem with virulent Democrat bigotry?

And you didn't answer, but instead replied that I hadn't answered.

Now that you're caught in your insane behavior, what will you do?

(That last question's rhetorical btw.)

:)

Like Mr. Putin, Mr. Farrakhan has been RIGHT about A LOT...

Obama being a closeted COCKSUCKER with a MAN as a "wife"

Israel is not to be trusted

Wait.....
Michele Obama is actually.....Michael Obama ????
Is that why he was so eager to fly the rainbow colors on the otherwise white house?
Ahhhhhhh....makes sense now

Ya know, he did seem limp wristed. OH THE IRONY that the radical muslims he fought for would hang him if they had half the chance

^ More projection.

I asked:

Who are my buddies?

Do you have a problem with virulent Democrat bigotry?

And you didn't answer, but instead replied that I hadn't answered.

Now that you're caught in your insane behavior, what will you do?

(That last question's rhetorical btw.)

:)
Yeah, my question was before yours.

Do you have a problem with MTG taking medical advice from Farrakhan?

I find it odd that someone that has been pretty openly embraced on the left far more than on the right is somehow your go-to guy to show how bad Greene is.

This reflects far worse on the dems, even more so when you consider that Greene is a fringe nutcase.

I find it odd that someone that has been pretty openly embraced on the left far more than on the right is somehow your go-to guy to show how bad Greene is.

This reflects far worse on the dems, even more so when you consider that Greene is a fringe nutcase.
Absolutely. The Libs go to a sole instance on the right as “proof” when it is so much more pervasive on the left. (Just look at how they exaggerate the single riot on Jan 6 while they barely condemn the months-long, nation-wide murderous riots on the left)

So Farrakhan praised Trump, with a lie about “common enemies,” and THAT is the evidence that the “right embraces Farrakhan” - while sitting Democrat Congresspeople (the Congressional Black Caucus) INVITES the antisemite to one of their meetings as an honored guest?! And Obama is standing next to him, smiling from ear to ear?

(The irony that a group of black Congresspeople, with its primary focus to fight off racism, would invite one of the nation’s most notorious bigots to its conference is another topic.)

I didn't give one.

Responding to a "did she" with "she might as well have" is a concession that she did "not".

What you should have asked, was, "does it bother you that there is point of agreement between her and farakann".

Wait.....
Michele Obama is actually.....Michael Obama ????
Is that why he was so eager to fly the rainbow colors on the otherwise white house?
Ahhhhhhh....makes sense now

Ya know, he did seem limp wristed. OH THE IRONY that the radical muslims he fought for would hang him if they had half the chance

Farrakhan IDed Barack as a gay quickly. Farrakhan is not a supporter of Obama, correctly assessing most everything including selling out to Zionism....

Forum List

Back