The Republican Embrace of Louis Farrakhan

Evidently Margerie Taylor Greene loves him.. Do you know what Calypso Louis believes in? Most people don't.
Has she formed a subgroup among Republicans, held a conference, and invited Farrakhan as a guest? No.

Why not alarm and contempt for what top black Democrats in Congress did? That’s much worse - a coalition of Democrats, purportedly against bigotry, who proudly brag to the world that they are just fine with antisemitism.

Has she formed a subgroup among Republicans, held a conference, and invited Farrakhan as a guest? No.

Why not alarm and contempt for what top black Democrats in Congress did? That’s much worse - a coalition of Democrats, purportedly against bigotry, who proudly brag to the world that they are just fine with antisemitism.

MGT and Farrakhan agree that Jews manipulate government. That's their common bond.

I am intrigued, Surada----what do YOU--imagine that THE MOST HONORABLE ELIJAH Muhummd Farrakhan "believes" in other than
the typical koranic filth?

MGT and Farrakhan agree that Jews manipulate government. That's their common bond.

So what? She’s a fringe Republican. I’d much rather have one of those on my side than what we have on your side - a fully sanctioned and respected caucus of 58 (!!j Democrats that invites Farrakhan as a honored guest to its conference, with attendees happily taking photos with the antisemite!

I will translate for the leftists who don’t see their hypocrisy:

Your side: You have a Republican who’s an antisemite,

My side: You have an established, official subgroup of 58 Democrats who hold a conference and invite Farrakhan as a GUEST! With senators happily taking photos with the antisemite!

Your side: Yeah, well….you have an antisemite on your side.

Nation of Islam has NOTHING to do with Islam. Farrakhan is a con artist.
So why are the most antisemitic Democrats Muslim, including those who convert to it, and Farrakhan chooses Islam to name his antisemitic group?

Nation of Islam has NOTHING to do with Islam. Farrakhan is a con artist.
BS----even Linda Sarsour----the FAMOUS CONSUMATE MUSLIMAH----(of Brooklyn) licks the shit off his ass. He parrots the rhetoric of countless
Khutbah Jumaat feces flings. both shiite and sunni

BS----even Linda Sarsour----the FAMOUS CONSUMATE MUSLIMAH----(of Brooklyn) licks the shit off his ass. He parrots the rhetoric of countless
Khutbah Jumaat feces flings. both shiite and sunni
Don’t forget Keith Ellison, who converted to Islam and joined Farrakhan’s Nation of a Islam. When he ran for AG and his support for the notorious antisemite became a valid issue, he claimed he didn’t know that Farrakhan had antisemitic views.

Yeah.. Milledgeville is also home to the state mental hospital.
Still not seeing a relevant point in relation to my comments. Why did you quote me? If you are alluding to the fact that she is a nutbag, I have directly stated so many times on this thread. Again, do you have a point?

Don't forget the so called mature Jewish Black guys that threatened Sandman. What they are, I do not know. But that kid did not deserve that and they deserved to be held accountable and were not.

Don’t forget Keith Ellison, who converted to Islam and joined Farrakhan’s Nation of a Islam. When he ran for AG and his support for the notorious antisemite became a valid issue, he claimed he didn’t know that Farrakhan had antisemitic views.
I have been acquainted with lots of muslims EDUCATED in muslim
countries------they never heard of anti-semitism either. Actually
"educated" not from the masses of illiterate. In fact they LAUDED
the "beauty" of "shariah law" ---my hubby was born a dhimmi in
a shariah shit hole------feel free to ask questions. He carries a family
Legacy of the effects of the "BEAUTY OF KORANIC LAW"

Don't forget the so called mature Jewish Black guys that threatened Sandman. What they are, I do not know. But that kid did not deserve that and they deserved to be held accountable and were not.
No, no….they’re not Jewish. They call themselves Black Hebrews something-or-other, and they’re a bunch of anti-white racists. Please don’t mistake them for Jews.

So why are the most antisemitic Democrats Muslim, including those who convert to it, and Farrakhan chooses Islam to name his antisemitic group?
I have been acquainted with lots of USA converts to islam. The
USA men who convert seem to have two motives----1) "INSTANT PEROGATIVE" ---that is SPECIAL SOCIETAL RIGHTS---denied non-
muslims under the "beauty of shariah law" 2) Dominance over women

I have been acquainted with lots of muslims EDUCATED in muslim
countries------they never heard of anti-semitism either. Actually
"educated" not from the masses of illiterate. In fact they LAUDED
the "beauty" of "shariah law" ---my hubby was born a dhimmi in
a shariah shit hole------feel free to ask questions. He carries a family
Legacy of the effects of the "BEAUTY OF KORANIC LAW"
Well, I do know that Mohammed said Jews were the offspring of rats and apes, and that Islam is full of anti-Jewish teachings. (Please elaborate however you’d like.)

It is NOT a coincidence that the country’s most notorious antiSemite, whom black Democrats welcome in with open arms, decided to name his antisemitic movement after Islam.

I have been acquainted with lots of USA converts to islam. The
USA men who convert seem to have two motives----1) "INSTANT PEROGATIVE" ---that is SPECIAL SOCIETAL RIGHTS---denied non-
muslims under the "beauty of shariah law" 2) Dominance over women
But for some reason, the Democrats rally around Muslims, even when they spout antisemitic tropes. The alignment of Democrats with Muslims, who consider women property and are completely intolerant toward gays, is strange indeed.

Well, I do know that Mohammed said Jews were the offspring of rats and apes, and that Islam is full of anti-Jewish teachings. (Please elaborate however you’d like.)

It is NOT a coincidence that the country’s most notorious antiSemite, whom black Democrats welcome in with open arms, decided to name his antisemitic movement after Islam.

that's PIGS AND APES----it's in the holey moley KHARAHAN. Literal
acceptance of that vile book is actually CENTRAL to the islamic education.
There is no ROOM FOR DISCUSSION. Muslims, regularly, MOCK the
penchant jews have for DEBATE as something evincing "lack of faith"
in "allah-schmallah"

in "allah-schmallah"
Yup. And the warm embrace Democrats have for the likes of Omar and Tlaib speak volumes about how easily they tolerate antisemitism. Really odd for the party that purports to be against bigotry, and ironically accuses the other side of it, isn’t it?

in "allah-schmallah"
But for some reason, the Democrats rally around Muslims, even when they spout antisemitic tropes. The alignment of Democrats with Muslims, who consider women property and are completely intolerant toward gays, is strange indeed.
It gets worse-----they overcome the idiocy by making absurd claims ABOUT
islam like ISLAM INVENTED WOMEN's RIGHTS. ISLAM INVENTED THE
FREEING OF SLAVES. from sheer stupidity to even more absurd----they
tend to POSTHUMOUSLY "revert" all sorts of famous and accomplished
persons of history A personal story---long ago a very intelligent Pakistani
Surgeon, knowing I am a jew CONFIDED in me that there was once a jew
who converted to islam and THEN BECAME A FAMOUS PHYSICIAN. I asked
"what was his name"-----the poor guy answered "MAIMONIDES"

Forum List

Back