The Republican Embrace of Louis Farrakhan

Farrakhan IDed Barack as a gay quickly. Farrakhan is not a supporter of Obama, correctly assessing most everything including selling out to Zionism....
Yep, Farrakhan is now considered to be a truthful person on the right.

Some of Farrakhan's ideas are interesting, some are good, however he is still nuttier than a Chinese Chicken Salad.

I've been pointing it out here for years. Every time I do, wingnuts laugh. Now they are silent.

Bidens approval rating is down to what now? 41% and Kamala can't even break 30%

Thread makes total sense now. Biden put yall back in chains hoping you wouldn't create a racial jungle for his kids

Wrong.

The GOP is in fact racist.

This republican is supposedly part of our fringe. Yet she has no problem discussing common ground with a black leader.

That is the point I made. It is a valid point and does undermine your claim of gop wacism.

To counter my point, you have an unsupported assertion.

You, sir are an asshole and you have lost this and all debates.

Yep, Farrakhan is now considered to be a truthful person on the right.
So says you, a member of the left and you are joined by, essentially, no one on the right at all.

But MANY of your left wing leaders have stood side by side with him and Sharpton many, many times.

I am still at a loss here, can you not see how much more poorly this line of thought reflects on the Democrats? If you took everything that has been posted here between the right and Farrakhan as gospel truth (it is not) it would STILL look FAR worse for the democrats.

I mean holy shit, talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face.

So says you, a member of the left and you are joined by, essentially, no one on the right at all.

I hope I'm not joined by any of you pygmy brained Einsteins.
But MANY of your left wing leaders have stood side by side with him and Sharpton many, many times.

Sharpton is nowhere near Farrakhan. And who on the left has spouted the same conspiracies as him? Sure, you'll find pictures of them together in a room only because they both show up and have support in the black communities.

I am still at a loss here, can you not see how much more poorly this line of thought reflects on the Democrats? If you took everything that has been posted here between the right and Farrakhan as gospel truth (it is not) it would STILL look FAR worse for the democrats.

Right wing conspiracies get people killed. Covid and the vaccines are fine example of this. Just so happens that's why MTG is now linked to Farrakhan.
I mean holy shit, talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face.

I don't think MTG stopped at the nose.

I hope I'm not joined by any of you pygmy brained Einsteins.

Sharpton is nowhere near Farrakhan. And who on the left has spouted the same conspiracies as him? Sure, you'll find pictures of them together in a room only because they both show up and have support in the black communities.

Right wing conspiracies get people killed. Covid and the vaccines are fine example of this. Just so happens that's why MTG is now linked to Farrakhan.

I don't think MTG stopped at the nose.
Yup, MY associations are just fine with radicals. It YOUR associations with radicals that is the problem.

The double standards are so asinine it is hard to understand how you can go along with it.

62471346.jpg

Yup, MY associations are just fine with radicals. It YOUR associations with radicals that is the problem.

The double standards are so asinine it is hard to understand how you can go along with it.

62471346.jpg

You have me confused with someone who aligns with Farrakhan over conspiracy theories. Sorry, I'm just not that into it.

You've made claims I guess but haven't bothered to back anything up. So, if you're OK with MTG aligning herself with Farrakhan over deadly conspiracies then that's on you.

You have me confused with someone who aligns with Farrakhan over conspiracy theories. Sorry, I'm just not that into it.

You've made claims I guess but haven't bothered to back anything up. So, if you're OK with MTG aligning herself with Farrakhan over deadly conspiracies then that's on you.
No, never even hinted at any of that. instead, I pointed out you are one that is firmly on the left, supporting a leadership that has always rubbed elbows with these people and then decry the instant that a fringe nutcase on the right (not like Obama or Bill Clinton who both shared stages with Farrakhan) even makes a comment on one of his views.

IOW, partisan hack.

No, never even hinted at any of that. instead, I pointed out you are one that is firmly on the left, supporting a leadership that has always rubbed elbows with these people and then decry the instant that a fringe nutcase on the right (not like Obama or Bill Clinton who both shared stages with Farrakhan) even makes a comment on one of his views.

IOW, partisan hack.

Obama and Clinton have never engaged in the conspiracy theories espoused by the likes of Farrakhan, never. Not once. Yes, they unfortunately travel in the same circles only since there is a bit of overlay between their supporters. But they've never walked in lockstep with the Nation of Islam on some of their crazier ideas.

Farrakhan on the left is like the far right wing preachers on the right that most Republicans at least used to ignore their nuttier thoughts. That's changed now. And now we have Republican members of Congress who flat out buy in Q and other idiotic conspiracies. The two sides are not equal.

Obama and Clinton have never engaged in the conspiracy theories espoused by the likes of Farrakhan, never. Not once. Yes, they unfortunately travel in the same circles only since there is a bit of overlay between their supporters. But they've never walked in lockstep with the Nation of Islam on some of their crazier ideas.

Farrakhan on the left is like the far right wing preachers on the right that most Republicans at least used to ignore their nuttier thoughts. That's changed now. And now we have Republican members of Congress who flat out buy in Q and other idiotic conspiracies. The two sides are not equal.
We know. It is okay that they rubbed elbows with Farrakhan, the leaders of your party. That is not embracing him at all. It is not okay that one fringe nutcase on the right made one comment about one of his nutbag theories and this now constitutes the right 'embracing' him.

No double standard there. No partisan bullshit there at all...
And you still cannot comprehend how this is a FAR worse problem for the democrats. Insane.

We know. It is okay that they rubbed elbows with Farrakhan, the leaders of your party.
That is not embracing him at all. It is not okay that one fringe nutcase on the right made one comment about one of his nutbag theories and this now constitutes the right 'embracing' him.

I think "rubbing elbows" is a bit of an exaggeration. They on occasion show up at the same places and it's usually awkward. Obama and Clinton haven't endorsed theories espoused by Farrakhan that can and do literally get people killed or steal their money. MTG, can't say that as she is fully engaged in promoting ideas that kill people. Simple as that, huge difference.
No double standard there.

Exactly.

No partisan bullshit there at all...

Everybody is partisan, even moderates.

And you still cannot comprehend how this is a FAR worse problem for the democrats. Insane.
Farrakhan? No he's not really a problem for Democrats at all, what little cross support Democrats have with Farrakhan is already baked into the cake.

Obama on Farrakhan:
"I decry racism and anti-Semitism in every form and strongly condemn the anti-Semitic statements made by Minister Farrakhan. I assume that Trumpet Magazine made its own decision to honor Farrakhan based on his efforts to rehabilitate ex-offenders, but it is not a decision with which I agree."
Marjorie Taylor Greene on Farrakhan:
"I also found out that the Nation of Islam sees the use and benefit of Ivermectin and is very angry that our media, Democrats, and Dr Fauci have attacked the drug...We have common ground there."
If only MTG could call out not just the loons on her side of the table but anywhere. She can't, she won't, she's a complete and total worthless piece of shit.

Last edited:
I think "rubbing elbows" is a bit of an exaggeration. They on occasion show up at the same places and it's usually awkward. Obama and Clinton haven't endorsed theories espoused by Farrakhan that can and do literally get people killed or steal their money. MTG, can't say that as she is fully engaged in promoting ideas that kill people. Simple as that, huge difference.

Exactly.

Everybody is partisan, even moderates.

Farrakhan? No he's not really a problem for Democrats at all, what little cross support Democrats have with Farrakhan is already baked into the cake.

Obama on Farrakhan:
"I decry racism and anti-Semitism in every form and strongly condemn the anti-Semitic statements made by Minister Farrakhan. I assume that Trumpet Magazine made its own decision to honor Farrakhan based on his efforts to rehabilitate ex-offenders, but it is not a decision with which I agree."
Marjorie Taylor Greene on Farrakhan:
"I also found out that the Nation of Islam sees the use and benefit of Ivermectin and is very angry that our media, Democrats, and Dr Fauci have attacked the drug...We have common ground there."
If only MTG could call out not just the loons on her side of the table but anywhere. She can't, she won't, she's a complete and total worthless piece of shit.
I know right. YOU have excellent excuses for constantly associating with the likes of that deeply evil person. It is everyone else that is not allowed to do so.

1637230801997.jpeg

We know. It is okay that they rubbed elbows with Farrakhan, the leaders of your party. That is not embracing him at all. It is not okay that one fringe nutcase on the right made one comment about one of his nutbag theories and this now constitutes the right 'embracing' him.

No double standard there. No partisan bullshit there at all...

MTG is extremely stupid ..Milledgeville has two private prisons.. Its great for fundamentalist Christian investors.

Did a group of Congressional Republicans have its annual conference and inviteFarrakhan to join them as an honored guest? Because that’s what the bigots on the Congressional Black Caucus did.

Ironic, isn’t it? A group of Congresspeople, defining themselves as a racial minority and speaking up to fight racism, welcomes in with open arms the nation’s most notorious antisemite.

Did a group of Congressional Republicans have its annual conference and inviteFarrakhan to join them as an honored guest? Because that’s what the bigots on the Congressional Black Caucus did.

Ironic, isn’t it? A group of Congresspeople, defining themselves as a racial minority and speaking up to fight racism, welcomes in with open arms the nation’s most notorious antisemite.

Evidently Margerie Taylor Greene loves him.. Do you know what Calypso Louis believes in? Most people don't.

Forum List

Back