The Republican Embrace of Louis Farrakhan

Why are you so demeaning of Muslims?

I notices that there's a rabbi who is keen to move to Riyahd and get involved in the new city of Neom.

What are women's rights in Islam? - A comprehensive list!
www.themodernreligion.com/women/w_rights_summary.htm
What are women's rights in Islam? Courtesy of Islamic.Org In a truely Islamic society women have the following rights in Islam: 1. The right and duty to obtain education. 2. The right to have their own independent property. 3. The right to work to earn money if they need it or want it. 4. Equality of reward for equal deeds. 5.
NOTHING NEW IN THE WORLD----though muslims ludicrously CLAIM
exclusivity. The very most ILLITERATE women I have encountered in the
USA have been muslimahs------even with the help of a translator----UNABLE
to draw an 'X' in order to consent to an X-RAY (must ask "hubby" or
even "brother" for "PERMISSION"!!!!!) lol "right" to an education,
right to work and OWN money. For realism ----get to know muslims from
africa or southeast asia

The word chameleon is probably the best word to describe a leftist politician and political advocate. The values change daily based on what they assume is the shortest distance between two points. Don't expect to see any long-standing policy from them because the only policy they have is power... Since the requirements for that power change sometimes almost daily so do their values.
Well when your worldview is postmodernism and critical theory, and you believe the only absolute truth is the humans are solely motivated by power, and only act to acquire more, then yeah, that’s probably gonna be the only tool in your toolbox.

The word chameleon is probably the best word to describe a leftist politician and political advocate. The values change daily based on what they assume is the shortest distance between two points. Don't expect to see any long-standing policy from them because the only policy they have is power... Since the requirements for that power change sometimes almost daily so do their values.
so true----LATELY----I am still optimistic that the donkey is only
TEMPORARILY pixilated

I've been pointing it out here for years. Every time I do, wingnuts laugh. Now they are silent.

Is someone going to post the MTG quote or are we just gonna listen to what amoral marxists have to say about the quote?

Why are you so demeaning of Muslims?

I notices that there's a rabbi who is keen to move to Riyahd and get involved in the new city of Neom.

ROFLMAO what else is new? brave rabbi-----he should try to build a few
synagogues over there -----and hop on a camel and take a ride right
past some mosque

Is someone going to post the MTG quote or are we just gonna listen to what amoral marxists have to say about the quote?
I don't know where to find it right now all she did say was that Farrakhan had some valid points about the vaccination mandate. As you know the Nation of Islam has a whole stands against that mandate. This push them squarely in a debate debacle with the rest of the left. In fact the Nation of Islam is a strange bedfellow for the left because they condemn homosexuality, lesbianism and they also condemn being on public assistance. Frankly I'm not sure why they're not Republicans. The only thing I can think of is that the left has a monopoly on skin hatred which is about the only thing the Nation of Islam has in common with the American left.

I don't know where to find it right now all she did say was that Farrakhan had some valid points about the vaccination mandate. As you know the Nation of Islam has a whole stands against that mandate. This push them squarely in a debate debacle with the rest of the left. In fact the Nation of Islam is a strange bedfellow for the left because they condemn homosexuality, lesbianism and they also condemn being on public assistance. Frankly I'm not sure why they're not Republicans. The only thing I can think of is that the left has a monopoly on skin hatred which is about the only thing the Nation of Islam has in common with the American left.

Evidently MargerieTaylor Green likes Nation of Islam. I have never known a Democrat who was so stupid.

Poverty and illiteracy go hand in hand.. that's why Israel has been getting US foreign aid since 1948.
Try telling the truth for once Israel did not receive foreign aid since 1948… There were many years where Israel received loans from the United States but these were paid back . Israel did get foreign aid from the united states later on esp afterthe Yom Kippur war but that was mostly with strings attached to buy US military equipment which helped support jobs in the States Nothing wrong with that but it certainly was not why Israel is not mostly illiterate today and did not help poverty as many Israelis do not earn a lot of money esp by western standards…Your silly stances and comments are getting tiresome and shows ignorance or just plain lying using it to try and get your points across but one can easily see you and catch you in them….

Try telling the truth for once Israel did not receive foreign aid since 1948… There were many years where Israel received loans from the United States but these were paid back . Israel did get foreign aid from the united states later on esp afterthe Yom Kippur war but that was mostly with strings attached to buy US military equipment which helped support jobs in the States Nothing wrong with that but it certainly was not why Israel is not mostly illiterate today and did not help poverty as many Israelis do not earn a lot of money esp by western standards…Your silly stances and comments are getting tiresome and shows ignorance or just plain lying using it to try and get your points across but one can easily see you and catch you in them….

Nope.. They passed a law that the US automaticlly set up a grant to pay back the "loan".. Israel never paid back a dime. Its a lot of money for such a tiny population... Compare it to Haiti.

Total U.S. Foreign Aid to Israel (1949-Present)
Loan guarantees are not considered foreign aid so the $7.9 billion in guarantees have been excluded from this table (see Loan Guarantees for Israel
). This table also excludes funding for certain other projects the CRS does not consider foreign aid, such as the $180 million for the research and development of the Arrow missile.

Last edited:
Post #6...

I already pointed it out above.

There is more in post #9 as well.

Nope.. They passed a law that the US automaticlly set up a grant to pay back the "loan".. Israel never paid back a dime. Its a lot of money for such a tiny population... Compare it to Haiti.

Total U.S. Foreign Aid to Israel (1949-Present)
Loan guarantees are not considered foreign aid so the $7.9 billion in guarantees have been excluded from this table (see Loan Guarantees for Israel
). This table also excludes funding for certain other projects the CRS does not consider foreign aid, such as the $180 million for the research and development of the Arrow missile.
Once again you are full of half truths and lies try to keep up..In 1951, Congress voted to help Israel cope with the economic burdens imposed by the influx of Jewish refugees from the displaced persons camps in Europe and from the ghettos of the Arab countries. Arabs then complained the U.S. was neglecting them, though they had no interest in or use for American aid then. In 1951, Syria rejected offers of U.S. aid. Oil-rich Iraq and Saudi Arabia did not need U.S. economic assistance, and Jordan was, until the late 1950s, the ward of Great Britain. After 1957, when the United States assumed responsibility for supporting Jordan and resumed economic aid to Egypt, assistance to the Arab states soared. Also, the United States was by far the biggest contributor of aid to the Palestinians through UNRWA, a status that continues to the present.

Further U.S. economic grants to Israel ended in 1959. U.S. aid to Israel from then until 1985 consisted largely of loans, which Israel repaid, and surplus commodities, which Israel bought. Israel began buying arms from the United States in 1962, but did not receive any grant military assistance until after the 1973 Yom Kippur War. As a result, Israel had to go deeply into debt to finance its economic development and arms procurement. The decision to convert military aid to grants that year was based on the prevailing view in Congress that without a strong Israel, war in the Middle East was more likely, and that the U.S. would face higher direct expenditures in such an eventuality.

Once again you are full of half truths and lies try to keep up..In 1951, Congress voted to help Israel cope with the economic burdens imposed by the influx of Jewish refugees from the displaced persons camps in Europe and from the ghettos of the Arab countries. Arabs then complained the U.S. was neglecting them, though they had no interest in or use for American aid then. In 1951, Syria rejected offers of U.S. aid. Oil-rich Iraq and Saudi Arabia did not need U.S. economic assistance, and Jordan was, until the late 1950s, the ward of Great Britain. After 1957, when the United States assumed responsibility for supporting Jordan and resumed economic aid to Egypt, assistance to the Arab states soared. Also, the United States was by far the biggest contributor of aid to the Palestinians through UNRWA, a status that continues to the present.

Further U.S. economic grants to Israel ended in 1959. U.S. aid to Israel from then until 1985 consisted largely of loans, which Israel repaid, and surplus commodities, which Israel bought. Israel began buying arms from the United States in 1962, but did not receive any grant military assistance until after the 1973 Yom Kippur War. As a result, Israel had to go deeply into debt to finance its economic development and arms procurement. The decision to convert military aid to grants that year was based on the prevailing view in Congress that without a strong Israel, war in the Middle East was more likely, and that the U.S. would face higher direct expenditures in such an eventuality.

Saudi Arabia was still very poor in 1951.

Israel never repaid any loans.. They were automatically forgiven by the equivalent loan guarantees which are NOT labeled foreign aid.

Israel was the cause of war in the Middle East.

shimon

Arab Jews were still trickling into Palestine in 1953, 1956, 1967, 1973.

The Economic Impact of the Israeli Loan Guarantees
$400 billion next year) and the general unpopularity of foreign aid, Israel's American supporters have taken pains to emphasize that loan guarantees are not a handout. Typical is this statement by Douglas M. Bloomfield, a lobby-ist and former official of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC):

Yep, Farrakhan is now considered to be a truthful person on the right.

Farrakhan tells truth Zionism does not like, and neither do homos....

Hence, Farrakhan is a black TRUTHER on the subject of

the cowardly closeted compromised communist Kenyan Cocksucker in Chief

Forum List

Back