The Republican Embrace of Louis Farrakhan

Having a President COMPROMISED is a problem. This cowardly closeted compromised communist Kenyan Cocksucker in Chief sold out again and again to keep his closet door shut....

Why do the Obamas lack the courage to COME OUT OF THE CLOSET???

See the source image

See the source image

• 3 suggested searches in this image
You are really fascinated by Obama's sexuality, I get that. No everyone shares your passion.

And here she is:

I have been laughing my ass off for the past couple months as MTG is just now discovering the conditions of jail life and acting as if this is something new that only the 1/6 rioters are subjected to.

What a brain-dead ditz.

I’m still more concerned when an entire group of black Democrat bigots in Congress invite Farrakhan to their annual conference. It’s pretty disgusting when people complaining about how awful racism honor the country’s #1 antisemite.

It would be as if the Congressional Asian Caucus, made up of Democrats fighting against the dangers and consequences of bigotry against Asians, invited the leader of the KKK to its meeting - and proudly taking pictures photos with him - and fellow Democrats having no problem with it.

I’m still more concerned when an entire group of black Democrat bigots in Congress invite Farrakhan to their annual conference. It’s pretty disgusting when people complaining about how awful racism honor the country’s #1 antisemite.

It would be as if the Congressional Asian Caucus, made up of Democrats fighting against the dangers and consequences of bigotry against Asians, invited the leader of the KKK to its meeting - and proudly taking pictures photos with him - and fellow Democrats having no problem with it.
Or a bunch of white congressmen attending the national prayer breakfast where they get together with Christian bigots to figure out how to promote anti-gay laws around the world.

Or a bunch of white congressmen attending the national prayer breakfast where they get together with Christian bigots to figure out how to promote anti-gay laws around the world.
Not sure what your deflection is all about, but I did notice thst you were unwilling to condemn the black bigots inviting the most infamous antisemite to their meeting. You also missed the irony of blacks gathering to fight racism inviting a major bigot to their meeting.

So, you are unwilling to condemn the black hypocrites wailing about racism while embracing antisemitism. But then again, you’re a leftist - so it’s all concern about blacks, gays, and Muslims. But Jews? Eh.

This is why I stay with the Republicans. They might have a fringe bigot or two, but they don’t organize official Congressional meetings to embrace antisemites.

Sure sure sure, let's check what the COWARDLY CLOSETED ONE posted in his YEARBOOK....

See the source image

LMFAO!!!

Is ANYTHING they say true?

NO

The blurb was written by some junior editor at the publishing house. Its impossible for him tobe born in Kenya.

My closet is wide open....

I do not hide my sexuality. Why does your hero Obama lack the courage to do the same....

Gay men tend to see homosexuals everywhere.. You might study air travel in Kenya in 1961. .. Or just open your US passport and read the inside cover.

I've been pointing it out here for years. Every time I do, wingnuts laugh. Now they are silent.

Wow......did you hurt yourself when you stretched to make your point?

obama was good friends with the racist louis farakhan, he didn't tweet about him.....the congressional black caucus...another racist, democrat party core group invited the racist farakhan to one of their events...where he took photos with his good friend obama...the photographer hid the photos during the election..........

The democrat party is the party of actual racism....racists like obama and racists of all skin colors flock to that party because they need to control the government to push their racism........

The blurb was written by some junior editor at the publishing house. Its impossible for him tobe born in Kenya.

Why do you think it would be impossible? His mother traveled around the world and his father is Kenyan....

Not sure what your deflection is all about, but I did notice thst you were unwilling to condemn the black bigots inviting the most infamous antisemite to their meeting. You also missed the irony of blacks gathering to fight racism inviting a major bigot to their meeting.
I didn't miss it nor did I refuse to condemn it. Nor did I deny that Democrats also go to that National prayer breakfast. I have no problem calling out bigotry from any side. I was simply pointing out that you don't have to make up a scenario about Asians, a comparable example exists already.
So, you are unwilling to condemn the black hypocrites wailing about racism while embracing antisemitism. But then again, you’re a leftist - so it’s all concern about blacks, gays, and Muslims. But Jews? Eh
Lol.
This is why I stay with the Republicans. They might have a fringe bigot or two, but they don’t organize official Congressional meetings to embrace antisemites.
Again, I present to you the National Prayer Breakfast.

As usual Surada has regurgitated nothing of value here and it is wasteful of my time to respond except laugh as she states Israel is the cause of war in the Middle East ignoring the Iran Iraq war, the war in Yemen between Saudi’s Arabia and others, The Syrian civil war etc etc .. Yup Surada is showing her true colours for all to see..

LOLOL.. You don't know the first thing about Yemen..or Saudi Arabia. Neither cares about Israel.

Syria has been in freefall since 2005.

Forum List

Back