The Republican Embrace of Louis Farrakhan

Why do you think it would be impossible? His mother traveled around the world and his father is Kenyan....

Because Kenya had no international airport in 1961 and it took two and a half days to fly from Nairobi to Hawaii.. Further, pregnant women didn't fly after the second trimester... or for 6 weeks after birth.

If Obama had been born in Kenya his birth would have been registered at the nearest US consulate or, at the British Embassy for British East Africa. That's the way it was done for US citizens born abroad.

Plus, his mother never traveled outside the US until her second marriage. Which also means Obama has had a US Passport since he was 6 or 7. Its just gross ignorance. Indonesia doesn't allow for dual citizenship.

I am intrigued, Surada----what do YOU--imagine that THE MOST HONORABLE ELIJAH Muhummd Farrakhan "believes" in other than
the typical koranic filth?

Because he invented his brand of Islam which is focused on black power. He's a conman ,,, just like Trump.

Because Kenya had no international airport in 1961 and it took two and a half days to fly from Nairobi to Hawaii.. Further, pregnant women didn't fly after the second trimester... or for 6 weeks after birth.

If Obama had been born in Kenya his birth would have been registered at the nearest US consulate or, at the British Embassy for British East Africa. That's the way it was done for US citizens born abroad.

Plus, his mother never traveled outside the US until her second marriage. Which also means Obama has had a US Passport since he was 6 or 7. Its just gross ignorance. Indonesia doesn't allow for dual citizenship.

Moron, I didn't say he was born in Kenya, I just pointed out how stupid it was to say he couldn't have been born in Kenya given his mother's history of living in foreign countries....and marrying a guy from that country, you dumb ass...

Moron, I didn't say he was born in Kenya, I just pointed out how stupid it was to say he couldn't have been born in Kenya given his mother's history of living in foreign countries....and marrying a guy from that country, you dumb ass...

She NEVER traveled out of the US until she married her second husband and went to Indonesia.

You still don't understand.. Have you ever had a US Passport? Did you ever travel to Africa or the Middle East in the early 1960s.. Trump's accusations were a red flag that he's a dumb shit.

She NEVER traveled out of the US until she married her second husband and went to Indonesia.

You still don't understand.. Have you ever had a US Passport? Did you ever travel to Africa or the Middle East in the early 1960s.. Trump's accusations were a red flag that he's a dumb shit.
The lies we have been told by the propagandists over a period of years makes the Obama story possible. Ways to derail the U.S. Constitution has been used to subvert it over the many decades. The truth is that we have a strong central government that is empowered to do what it pleases within the limits of what people take. Things we do not see as much they walk all over us. The local edicts as from the school agendas has seen some pushback with the Fascists in the Central government calling parents questioning them Domestic Terrorists. The Patriot Act was never going to be used against citizens. They promised. This means there is information of a lot of U.S. citizens and those who pushed their reduced unalienable rights to much, have been destroyed.

Some cultures DO NOT ADAPT WELL........While we are the melting pot of the world we expect those coming here to blend in and mind their own business as we mind theirs. Islam IS A DIFFERENT culture. To them RELIGION IS THE GOV'T. And why we are at odds allowing more in here.

We allow them Freedom here........which is cited by the Jail having any religious book inmates want.

Because he invented his brand of Islam which is focused on black power. He's a conman ,,, just like Trump.
Trump "believes in" "white power"?. It is clear
that you never read the "FINAL CALL" it is a sleazy
"muslim" piece of shit propaganda sheet very much
like the ISLAMO-NAZI propaganda sheets that
inundated my EPISCOPALIAN town----way back in the
1950s - 1960s-----containing much of the BS you parrot

The fucker grew up in Malaysia............pure Islamic hell hole. I've been there and we had to leave from the riots there over about to start the 1st Gulf War. pfft.

Trump "believes in" "white power"?. It is clear
that you never read the "FINAL CALL" it is a sleazy
"muslim" piece of shit propaganda sheet very much
like the ISLAMO-NAZI propaganda sheets that
inundated my EPISCOPALIAN town----way back in the
1950s - 1960s-----containing much of the BS you parrot

Why would you read garbage?

Final Call News - The Nation of Islam Official Website
Final Call News is known for hard-hitting and uncompromised reporting. Founded by the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan.

The fucker grew up in Malaysia............pure Islamic hell hole. I've been there and we had to leave from the riots there over about to start the 1st Gulf War. pfft.

Obama lived in Indonesia for 3 years.. He attended a Catholic grade school and a co-ed Dutch International School.

You are stupid.

Obama lived in Indonesia for 3 years.. He attended a Catholic grade school and a co-ed Dutch International School.

You are stupid.
Jakarta. lol. Got my port of calls mixed up. Been a while. BTW FUCK JOE BIDEN AND FUCK OBAMA

Now I feel better. Thanks.

Why would you read garbage?

Final Call News - The Nation of Islam Official Website
Final Call News is known for hard-hitting and uncompromised reporting. Founded by the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan.
I was an avid reader with limited material as a child. One I read my tattered copy of the poems of
Shelley there was little else around but the freebie
propaganda shit and the christian propaganda handed out by kindly old ladies.

I was an avid reader with limited material as a child. One I read my tattered copy of the poems of
Shelley there was little else around but the freebie
propaganda shit and the christian propaganda handed out by kindly old ladies.

In 1979?

Nation of Islam - Wikipedia
The Nation of Islam was founded by Wallace Fard Muhammad, who appeared in Detroit in July 1930, when he began preaching his ideas among the city's African Americans. ... Farrakhan's NOI spent the first several years focusing on rebuilding; the Fruit of Islam was re-established. In 1979 ...

In 1979?

Nation of Islam - Wikipedia
The Nation of Islam was founded by Wallace Fard Muhammad, who appeared in Detroit in July 1930, when he began preaching his ideas among the city's African Americans. ... Farrakhan's NOI spent the first several years focusing on rebuilding; the Fruit of Islam was re-established. In 1979 ...
try again-----the islamo nazi shit that I READ was propagated in the 1930s to the present time----the
FARD BS came to my "attention"----by virtue of wide-spread dissemination in the 1980s. Trashy little seedy pamphlets lying here and there.

try again-----the islamo nazi shit that I READ was propagated in the 1930s to the present time----the
FARD BS came to my "attention"----by virtue of wide-spread dissemination in the 1980s. Trashy little seedy pamphlets lying here and there.

I have never seen one. You must be special.

Forum List

Back