The Republican Embrace of Louis Farrakhan

The call to mosque is beautiful.. Have you ever heard it? No one ever talked to Obama's father.. He died in 1982.. He married a Jewish woman he met at Harvard and had two more sons.
First, it’s the call to prayer for a religion founded by a man who said Jews were the offspring of pigs and apes, so no….the sound of doesnt warm my heart.

And second, it is highly inappropriate for a U.S. President, when asked what he thinks he the most beautiful sound on earth to single out one specific religion rather than some piece of Americano.

And third, 3,000 families still grieve at the attacks committed by fanatical Muslims.

And fourth, he obviously has appeared to be more sympathetic to Muslims than Jews. Why drive the point home by picking Muslim prayer as the most beautiful sound? Why not steer clear of religion entirely.

First, it’s the call to prayer for a religion founded by a man who said Jews were the offspring of pigs and apes, so no….the sound of doesnt warm my heart.

And second, it is highly inappropriate for a U.S. President, when asked what he thinks he the most beautiful sound on earth to single out one specific religion rather than some piece of Americano.

And third, 3,000 families still grieve at the attacks committed by fanatical Muslims.

And fourth, he obviously has appeared to be more sympathetic to Muslims than Jews. Why drive the point home by picking Muslim prayer as the most beautiful sound? Why not steer clear of religion entirely.

What have Jews said about Jesus and Christians? I'm not holding a grudge.

Muhammad's views on Jews - Wikipedia
The Islamic prophet Muhammad's views on Jews were formed through the contact he had with Jewish tribes living in and around Medina.His views on Jews include his theological teaching of them as People of the Book (Ahl al-Kitab), his description of them as earlier receivers of Abrahamic revelation; and the failed political alliances between the Muslim and Jewish communities.

What have Jews said about Jesus and Christians? I'm not holding a grudge.

Muhammad's views on Jews - Wikipedia
The Islamic prophet Muhammad's views on Jews were formed through the contact he had with Jewish tribes living in and around Medina.His views on Jews include his theological teaching of them as People of the Book (Ahl al-Kitab), his description of them as earlier receivers of Abrahamic revelation; and the failed political alliances between the Muslim and Jewish communities.
1) Jews never said anything as disgusting as Christians or Jesus was the offspring of pigs and apes, but nice attempt at deflection.

2) Your link means nothing. You’re saying that Mohammed’s interaction with Jews is why he said they were borne of pigs and apes? That’s your defense?

LOLOL.. You don't know the first thing about Yemen..or Saudi Arabia. Neither cares about Israel.

Syria has been in freefall since 2005.
Once again you have a problem with understanding and comprehension… This is either on purpose or through lack of understanding….I lean towards on purpose because you continue do this and are a non learner… You blamed Israel for the wars in the Middle East basically laying it at her feet and if she would go away then peace would reign… I showed you otherwise by naming 3 or 4 wars that have or did go on in the Middle East that had nothing to do with Israel proving youare a liar in the worst case scenario or just unimformed… We know you are using Taqiyya ( which is a form of double speech and deception employed by those in the Muslim faith) .. You are trying to deceive others by saying I know nothing about Yemen and Saudi’s Arabia Yada Yama which is off topic and poppy cock since I know much more then you can ever imagine about those countries but I digress you are not fooling anyone here and you are constantly digging yourself deeper into the hole you came out of like the mouse going for the cheese and getting zapped you just can’t help yourself….

Once again you have a problem with understanding and comprehension… This is either on purpose or through lack of understanding….I lean towards on purpose because you continue do this and are a non learner… You blamed Israel for the wars in the Middle East basically laying it at her feet and if she would go away then peace would reign… I showed you otherwise by naming 3 or 4 wars that have or did go on in the Middle East that had nothing to do with Israel proving youare a liar in the worst case scenario or just unimformed… We know you are using Taqiyya ( which is a form of double speech and deception employed by those in the Muslim faith) .. You are trying to deceive others by saying I know nothing about Yemen and Saudi’s Arabia Yada Yama which is off topic and poppy cock since I know much more then you can ever imagine about those countries but I digress you are not fooling anyone here and you are constantly digging yourself deeper into the hole you came out of like the mouse going for the cheese and getting zapped you just can’t help yourself….

I blame Israel for the Lavon Afair and the Suez Crisis, the six day war and the attack on the USS Liberty.. and for continuing to covet more land in the Golan, Lebanon, the West Bank and East Jerusalem. Read Moshe Dayan.

I blame Israel for the Lavon Afair and the Suez Crisis, the six day war and the attack on the USS Liberty.. and for continuing to covet more land in the Golan, Lebanon, the West Bank and East Jerusalem. Read Moshe Dayan.
You are like a Brocken record or a parrot that wants a cracker.. Nothing new out of your mouth just the same old same old… Where is your outrage for the Iranians who removed thousands of Sunnis in Syria from towns and villages in Syria and placed Shias there so they could have a homogenous area stretching to the Mediterranean .. Where is your outrage for the Kurds who were killed and removed by Saddam and lately by the Turks who don’t want them to have self rule and territory. I could go on and on..You see your double standards and double speak…. If Israel coveted those lands why is she living in such a small area,why is she willing to share the land with non Jews , why did she give back large portions of land that she had conquered in a defensive wars… You have no answers you just parrot your lies and corruption of the facts and keep regurgitating it… …Pathetic and you have no ability to live and let live and move on…..

You are like a Brocken record or a parrot that wants a cracker.. Nothing new out of your mouth just the same old same old… Where is your outrage for the Iranians who removed thousands of Sunnis in Syria from towns and villages in Syria and placed Shias there so they could have a homogenous area stretching to the Mediterranean .. Where is your outrage for the Kurds who were killed and removed by Saddam and lately by the Turks who don’t want them to have self rule and territory. I could go on and on..You see your double standards and double speak…. If Israel coveted those lands why is she living in such a small area,why is she willing to share the land with non Jews , why did she give back large portions of land that she had conquered in a defensive wars… You have no answers you just parrot your lies and corruption of the facts and keep regurgitating it… …Pathetic and you have no ability to live and let live and move on…..

I don't think much of the Iranians, but the subject is Israel.. It that your defense?

standard BS ^^^^^----How many people were killed in the "LAVON PRANK" ?
The Suez Crisis was fomented
by BAATHIST PIG nasser ----the attack on the USS
LIBERTY was a Maritime error------like the sinking of the Titanic----since the Liberty tragedy there have BEEN A LOT MORE US NAVY ACCIDENT DEATHS. YOU NEED events?---ask a Navy doctor-
well----sorry ----divulging such details is illegal.

standard BS ^^^^^----How many people were killed in the "LAVON PRANK" ?
The Suez Crisis was fomented
by BAATHIST PIG nasser ----the attack on the USS
LIBERTY was a Maritime error------like the sinking of the Titanic----since the Liberty tragedy there have BEEN A LOT MORE US NAVY ACCIDENT DEATHS. YOU NEED events?---ask a Navy doctor-
well----sorry ----divulging such details is illegal.

The Lavon Affair caused Eisenhower to withdraw financing for the Aswan Dam.. The Israelis tricked him..

Do you want to talk about Deir Yassin or the Sabra and Shatilla massacre when they betrayed Reagan?

I have heard the islamic amplified bullshit screech
many times. It is annoying and also frightening
to people who carry a family legacy from the
shariah shitholes. (my hubby was born in a
shariah shithole) Of course even lovely songs
would be annoying and disgusting if farted
out IN AMPLIFICATION and associated with
death and oppression by millions of people

I've been pointing it out here for years. Every time I do, wingnuts laugh. Now they are silent.

Black Israelites are everywhere and you're worried about a tweet? lol

Look around dumbass

If you haven't noticed a lot of black people believe that shit. Why the fuck would white Republicans matter? lol

Black Israelites also believe whites were made by an evil alchemist named yakub. So much common ground....?

I don't think much of the Iranians, but the subject is Israel.. It that your defense?
How did we get to the subject being Israel (and in your mind, how everything is Israel’s fault)? The actual topic is Farrakhan, and the welcome embrace by:

a) a relatively in inconsequential Republican, and

b) the many members of the Democrat Black Congressional Caucus and the hypocrisy of a group of Democrats fighting against bigotry while inviting the #1 Jew-hater to their annual conference.

Given that, how did we get back to you dumping on the Jewish country?

How did we get to the subject being Israel (and in your mind, how everything is Israel’s fault)? The actual topic is Farrakhan, and the welcome embrace by:

a) a relatively in inconsequential Republican, and

b) the many members of the Democrat Black Congressional Caucus and the hypocrisy of a group of Democrats fighting against bigotry while inviting the #1 Jew-hater to their annual conference.

Given that, how did we get back to you dumping on the Jewish country?

Ask Shimon.

The Lavon Affair caused Eisenhower to withdraw financing for the Aswan Dam.. The Israelis tricked him..

Do you want to talk about Deir Yassin or the Sabra and Shatilla massacre when they betrayed Reagan?
SURE----why not------while we are at it----we
can talk about the massive slaughters that so
DELIGHT YOU. (for the record---the action
at Deir Yassin was nothing more than a battle
NOT A MASSACRE and the Sabra Shatilla
action involved self defense by the MUSLIM
OPPRESSED Chaldeans of Lebanon)
In shariah law----DEFENSE AGAINST ISLAMIC
AGGRESSION IS A CAPITAL CRIME-----

SURE----why not------while we are at it----we
can talk about the massive slaughters that so
DELIGHT YOU. (for the record---the action
at Deir Yassin was nothing more than a battle
NOT A MASSACRE and the Sabra Shatilla
action involved self defense by the MUSLIM
OPPRESSED Chaldeans of Lebanon)
In shariah law----DEFENSE AGAINST ISLAMIC
AGGRESSION IS A CAPITAL CRIME-----

You called the Lavon affair a prank.. Israel was getting foreign aid from the US when she played that prank that drove Nasser into the arms of the Soviets. They were also getting US foreign aid when they betrayed Reagan. Savage betryals.

Synthia keeps on trollin’ along.

Farrakhan is a race-baiting bigot piece of shit.

So what? Old news.

Marjorie Greene says lots of stupid shit. Again: so what? I’m not obligated to take issue with everything other people say just because they may be a Republican. It just simply isn’t true that anyone else necessarily can speak for me.

I don’t know too many liberal-progressive Dems who take issue with the mental retardarion of AOC or the bigotry of shitstains like Ilhan Omar.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back