The Republican Embrace of Louis Farrakhan

As usual Surada has regurgitated nothing of value here and it is wasteful of my time to respond except laugh as she states Israel is the cause of war in the Middle East ignoring the Iran Iraq war, the war in Yemen between Saudi’s Arabia and others, The Syrian civil war etc etc .. Yup Surada is showing her true colours for all to see..
Surada has made some very antisemitic statements about Jews (sweeping generalizations, such as Jews are this….and Jews do that.) That is why she is so anti-Israel, as are the vast majority of Israel haters. Scratch the surface of an Israel-hater, and in 95% of the cases you‘ll find an antisemite.

Last edited:
Haahaha That's like saying Trump is close personal friends with David Dukes.. You are really a stupid fellow..
Oh? And did Trump sit next to David Duke at a state funeral? David Duke, a bigtime racist, would never be invited to a state funeral! But of course the Democrats are glad to welcome in Farrakhan, and then have Obama sit next to him.

After all, Farrakhan isn’t bigoted against blacks. The Dems would never tolerate THAT. But since Farrakhan is only a vicious Jew-hater, well…..come on in.

She NEVER traveled out of the US until she married her second husband and went to Indonesia.

You still don't understand.. Have you ever had a US Passport? Did you ever travel to Africa or the Middle East in the early 1960s.. Trump's accusations were a red flag that he's a dumb shit.

Dipshit......she was an adult who had the ability to travel and actually married a conmunist from Kenya.....you can prattle on all you want but pretending it was impossible for the racist obama to have been born in Kenya is just stupid

Dipshit......she was an adult who had the ability to travel and actually married a conmunist from Kenya.....you can prattle on all you want but pretending it was impossible for the racist obama to have been born in Kenya is just stupid

Obama's mother was 17 and lived in Hawaii. She never traveled to Kenya.. You are lazy and stupid.. I have told you the absolute truth.

Obama's mother was 17 and lived in Hawaii. She never traveled to Kenya.. You are lazy and stupid.. I have told you the absolute truth.

No... you havent. You are trying to deflect

I am fascinated---I was under the impression that
Obama LIVED in Kenya as a child and attended
a muslim school there. His mother was not with
him?

him?
Yes, he moved there with his mother, who had married an Indonesian man. i believe he was around 9 or 10 when he was enrolled in a Muslim school. I always figured this is where he learned to hate Israel and side with Muslims.

him?

Obama never lived in Kenya.. He lived in Jakarta for 3 years and attended a Catholic school and a co-ed Dutch International school.

Yes, he moved there with his mother, who had married an Indonesian man. i believe he was around 9 or 10 when he was enrolled in a Muslim school. I always figured this is where he learned to hate Israel and side with Muslims.

Obama returned from Jakarta to Hawaii when he was in the 3rd grade aand never attended a Muslim school.

Obama never lived in Kenya.. He lived in Jakarta for 3 years and attended a Catholic school and a co-ed Dutch International school.
OH!!! ok ----- was that with both his mother and
father? Is it NOT true that he attended some sort
of muslim school? He was born when mom was
17? was she married?

OH!!! ok ----- was that with both his mother and
father? Is it NOT true that he attended some sort
of muslim school? He was born when mom was
17? was she married?

Yes, she was married to Obama's father who was a student from British East Africa. She probably got knocked up.. In any case she never left the US until she married her second husband. Obama attended a Catholic school and then a co-ed Dutch International school with other expat kids in Jakarta..

Obama returned from Jakarta to Hawaii when he was in the 3rd grade aand never attended a Muslim school.
Not exactly, since that would would put him at 8. He started school in Indonesia at age 6 and remained there until age 10. Very formative years.

When he registered Barry Soetero in the Indonesian school, his father listed his religion as Islam. Here is a copy of the registration:

I "SEEM" to recall that little Obama attended MUSLIM instruction whilst going to the school
which was run by nuns. For some reason, muslims
like to deny it------he got top grades in ISLAAAM.
Lots of non-catholics attended "catholic schools"
in Africa and Southeast Asia ----to wit hindus and muslims------I have known several

I "SEEM" to recall that little Obama attended MUSLIM instruction whilst going to the school
which was run by nuns. For some reason, muslims
like to deny it------he got top grades in ISLAAAM.
Lots of non-catholics attended "catholic schools"
in Africa and Southeast Asia ----to wit hindus and muslims------I have known several
True. There was a lot of effort to downplay Obama’s association with and affinity for Islam, at the least. Based on the registration form, his father said Barry was Muslim.

What I DO recall is what he, the president of the United States, said when asked what he considers the most beautiful sound on Earth. DID he say….the National Anthem? America the Beautiful? What about the opening to Rhapsody in Blue? What about the sound of a bat connecting with a baseball? LOTS of Americana to pick from! But what did our American president say: “the most beautiful sound on Earth is the Muslim call to prayer.”

Not exactly, since that would would put him at 8. He started school in Indonesia at age 6 and remained there until age 10. Very formative years.

Yep. The first year Obama attended a Catholic school and then for 2 years he attended a Dutch international school for expats.. It was co-ed and not religious... like international schools all over the world.

True. There was a lot of effort to downplay Obama’s association with and affinity for Islam, at the least. Based on the registration form, his father said Barry was Muslim.

What I DO recall is what he, the president of the United States, said when asked what he considers the most beautiful sound on Earth. DID he say….the National Anthem? America the Beautiful? What about the opening to Rhapsody in Blue? What about the sound of a bat connecting with a baseball? LOTS of Americana to pick from! But what did our American president say: “the most beautiful sound on Earth is the Muslim call to prayer.”

The call to mosque is beautiful.. Have you ever heard it? No one ever talked to Obama's father.. He died in 1982.. He married a Jewish woman he met at Harvard and had two more sons.

Forum List

Back