The Republican House Wreckers Trying to Veto Democracy

'An analysis in The Washington Post summarized the goals of the Freedom Caucus: to attain "explicit commitments from the next speaker to fully repeal Obamacare in a filibuster-proof bill, to make increases in the debt limit conditional on entitlement reform, to impeach the IRS commissioner, to forswear stop gap spending bills, and to defund Planned Parenthood, the president's immigration orders, and implementation of the Iran deal."'

Further proof of the Anti-Freedom Caucus' ridiculous extremism and contempt for sound, responsible governance.

All of this is a waste of time, most of it are non-issues, and will never come to pass, and rightfully so – none of this nonsense will make it past the Senate.
All of those are great ideas!
especially on the "president's immigration orders"
The POTUS is just ONE branch of the federal government....The officer does not order....The office governs. The office of POTUS leads.

How many NON whites do the democrats have running for president?
As many as will be in the top 3 for the GOP when the primaries come around.
One? Who will they run? I don't see any up there yet, do you?
Exactly.
Last time I looked, Ben Carson was still black.
He won't be in the top 3 when the primary vote comes around.
Wanna bet

'An analysis in The Washington Post summarized the goals of the Freedom Caucus: to attain "explicit commitments from the next speaker to fully repeal Obamacare in a filibuster-proof bill, to make increases in the debt limit conditional on entitlement reform, to impeach the IRS commissioner, to forswear stop gap spending bills, and to defund Planned Parenthood, the president's immigration orders, and implementation of the Iran deal."'

Sounds excellent to me.

As many as will be in the top 3 for the GOP when the primaries come around.
One? Who will they run? I don't see any up there yet, do you?
Exactly.
Last time I looked, Ben Carson was still black.
He won't be in the top 3 when the primary vote comes around.
Wanna bet
Sure what's the bet?

Forum List

Back